Foat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cookies2006
Who do you think is the funniest of all times? eek! rolling on floor laughing eek!

GordonSkywalker
Jar Jar Binks. In a sad and annoying sort of way. Otherwise Yoda from ESB.

Member.
laughing out loud c3po&r2d2 funniest pair everlaughing out loud, and ob1 makes funny quips sometimes too

Julie
chewy's mood swings are funny

GordonSkywalker
I don't see how the droids could be funny as C3PO gets on my nerves when he babbles.

Corran
But that's why they are funny, together they are almost like a double act Like Abbott and Costello.

cookies2006
I like Yoda in ESB myself.

justinday15
Jar Jar and 3po because their always scared

cookies2006
Theyre just annoying to me.

GordonSkywalker
Do you think Jar Jar was based on C3PO?

cookies2006
Could be. I dont really like their parts, but if i had to choose who i liked best i would pick Jar jar.

GordonSkywalker
Remember his first meeting with Master Qui Gon?

Member.
lol, all the aliens are funnylaughing out loud

Julie
some are just ugly

Corran
Hey, that's just rude, they may think the same of you.

GordonSkywalker
The Gungans look better than the Naboo.

Evil Windu
yoda in esb..

cookies2006
What about yoda?

justinday15
Yodas funny when he going through all lukes stuff and acting retarded.

cookies2006
Thats what hes supposed to do. Act.

justinday15
What?

GordonSkywalker
I believe he means Yoda was only acting funny as opposed to the others being that way normally. Yoda was testing Luke's patience, to see if he could be trained after all. He and Obi Wan had made a mistake before and he wanted to be sure Luke was the right man for the job before he taught him anything. wink

Julie
Yoda is cool, but I wouldn't say my all time fav....the thing is fav tend to change over time

GordonSkywalker
True true.

Evil Windu
You beat me to it.. Good job.

GordonSkywalker
Thanks man! Nice to see you're still around!

cookies2006
nice to see almost everyone!

GordonSkywalker
Hard day?

cookies2006
me?

GordonSkywalker
Yeah you. I was just checking.

cookies2006
No. Just nice to have time to talk today.

GordonSkywalker
Cool, I can understand that. Time is always moving forward so we have to catch it as it passes us by........... cool

Julie
and then there are the scifi movies all about going into the past

Member.
big grintime travel is theoritically possible, u just have to catch the right time train and hop on, you'll be in 1800 in no time.

cookies2006
Back to the future

Member.
hm...

justinday15
Juile was talking about time travel movies, and cookies said back to the future.

GordonSkywalker
I recognise the reference. I mainatin Jar Jar had his moments in the first film but after serious consideration would like to instead support everyone's favorite Wookie as THE funniest character from the original trilogy and all time.

Julie
ok......I haven't thought too much about that, but I'll agree

Member.
somehow i didn't think wookie was that funny.

GordonSkywalker
Chewbacca gets my vote over Jar Jar Binks anyday. Happy Dance

cookies2006
same here. Definitely!

justinday15
They both get on my nerves, but they are funny.

odin
Yeah!!... small green and full o creame....

ohh.. oops...

i mean...... YODA KICKS ASS!!!

Julie
such enthusiam.....

GordonSkywalker
Odin has the distinction of having been trained personally by Master Yoda. I consider it an honour to serve with him here.

cookies2006
I will agree once again. Knightmaster.

GordonSkywalker
Excellent Cookies excellent. You learn wisdom at such a young age.

cookies2006
Indeed i do.

GordonSkywalker
Even though my title has changed, I maintain my strong belief that Chewbacca is the funniest character from the Star Wars films.

cookies2006
I thought we agreed on yoda. Atleast for what times he was actually in the movie.

GordonSkywalker
In which movie? Empire or Clones? Master Yoda had several cool and humorous moments in both films.

justinday15
I think he's funnier in ESB.

LaurenE147
Yoda is the greatest character of all time. He is so multi-dimensional. He's serious, funny, cold, friendly, placid, and he can kick Count Dooku ass.

Ushgarak
No he can't, else he would have.

GordonSkywalker
I have a new candidate for this discussion. What about......SALACIOUS CRUMB- The cute little gremlin guy at Jabba's Palace? He had the funniest laugh of all time. eek!

justinday15
He was annoying, but funny.

GordonSkywalker
Salacious Crumb! You are the funniest dude in my book! Even more than Chewbacca and Jar Jar Binks. And Master Yoda....maybe...

justinday15
He didn't have a very big part though.

Captain REX
Yoda was the funniest. If you say otherwise he cut off your butt and hand it to you with his lightsaber.

GordonSkywalker
Well none of us want that to happen do we?

cookies2006
It doesnt turn me on.

GordonSkywalker
For the last time-Yoda only pretended to be funny as opposed to the rest being naturally funny!

cookies2006
Are you talking about ESB? It doesnt matter to me even if it was fake it still made me laugh.

GordonSkywalker
Yes I meant that and I meant no offense to anyone. I am just saying Yoda is in a class all by himself!

cookies2006
Oh, i think i know what you mean.

GordonSkywalker
{Excellent}

cookies2006
i like the retro avatar!SWEET!

cookies2006
BURN!

GordonSkywalker
Yes the avatar does look great doesn't it?

cookies2006
I like the glasses.

GordonSkywalker
You mean the shades?...oh and I think I have supported no less than three or four different characters on this thread! How crazy is that? I need to pick one and stick with it! laughing out loud

LaurenE147
He didn't because Dooku pulled a cheap trick. If he hadn't done that, Dooku would be no more.

GordonSkywalker
So who is the funniest character of all time in the Star Wars universe?....We may never know........

LaurenE147
You have to take in all the different genres of funny, then decide how much weight to give each. That could take a while.

cookies2006
But just for my books its yoda.

GordonSkywalker
Fair enough. I just can't decide which one is the best out of all the choices.

cookies2006
All of the choices have a little bit of funny in them.

aneekin

henniestevens
I like Obi wan's dry humour, but I always liked the discussions between han and leia so I voted Han

neo313
Yoda's crazy ESB antics > all

Sir Mist
Old thread, but Hancool

Prince Nauj
c3p0 and r2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.