Ghost Rider (Blaze) vs. H'el

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

guy222
Zarathos

LeonBuco666
If zarathos can actually come out then he destroys H'el.
Even then, H'el cant put blaze down where as blaze has hellfire, hellfire shotgun, PS, multiple attacks with chain, limitless strength(IIRC, there was a scan i seen an Blaze was throwing 200 tons worth of metal like a baseball, might be wrong) he could definately pull the majority
Zarathos stomps.
Gr pulls the majority, or all of them seeing as H'el cant put him down unless theres bfr, even then Gr can teleport.

Also, Blaze can summon avatars of himself equal in power, not sure how many, in excess of 4 or 5, h'el loses.

Branlor Swift
GR's only chance is if they lock gazes in an awkward immediately look away type of thing.

Other than that, he gets crushed.

BruceSkywalker
H'el goes back to hell a loser

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
GR's only chance is if they lock gazes in an awkward immediately look away type of thing.

Other than that, he gets crushed. and then reforms, agin an again an again until he beats him down

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
and then reforms, agin an again an again until he beats him down Just because he can reform that doesn't mean he can't lose, or get KO'ed.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/champions16p16.jpg

LeonBuco666
Just because he can reform that doesn't mean he can't lose, or get KO'ed.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/champions16p16.jpg
Jack o'lantern blew his head of completely, next panel it reforms. If he gets ko'd Zarathos comes out and anally rapes H'el while PS'ing him, a bit like necrophilia.

Lord Feron
Leaning toward Hel but GR def can do the OSK PS. But IMO if it was strictly a physical match, h'el would be the dominant one but still wouldn't be single sided.

Branlor Swift
Jack o'lantern blew his head of completely, next panel it reforms. If he gets ko'd Zarathos comes out and anally rapes H'el while PS'ing him, a bit like necrophilia. Like I said, it can reform but apparently that doesn't stop it from being KO'ed.

Like Blaze turning his contract into a magic bullet and knocking out a severely amped Alejandra Ghost Rider.

But yes, if for whatever reason at all that Zarathos appears he would win. Same could be said if H'el just started teleporting random characters on his side.

Mindset
Bran, just shut up, man.

LeonBuco666
Like I said, it can reform but apparently that doesn't stop it from being KO'ed.

Like Blaze turning his contract into a magic bullet and knocking out a severely amped Alejandra Ghost Rider.

But yes, if for whatever reason at all that Zarathos appears he would win. Same could be said if H'el just started teleporting random characters on his side.
its clearly obvious, that....when the host of a Ghost Rider is Ko'd the demon which powers it, in this case Blaze is one with Zarathos, he would appear and take control as soon as Blaze loses consiousness.
Then Zarathos continues to forcibly make sweet love to H'el while making awkward, painful eye contact.

Branlor Swift
I am drawing a blank as to when that's actually ever happened. I know Blaze has went into mindless spirit of vengeance mode, but it being obvious that Zarathos just comes in?

Well, I'm sure you can show me a scan explaining this

Mindset
http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/vulture/2013/08/22/ghost%20shark/GhostShark_04.o.jpg/a_560x0.jpg

LeonBuco666
I am drawing a blank as to when that's actually ever happened. I know Blaze has went into mindless spirit of vengeance mode, but it being obvious that Zarathos just comes in?

Well, I'm sure you can show me a scan explaining this
World War Hulk when johnny gets knocked out, then almost right away zarathos takes control.

guy222
Yay ridet

Branlor Swift
World War Hulk when johnny gets knocked out, then almost right away zarathos takes control. Now the scan that says that was Zarathos, and not the full spirit of Vengeance

carver9
Its not a scan and what he is saying isn't true, at all. H'el wins this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.