Deathsaurer v.s. Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Current comic Iron Man v.s. Deathsaurer zoid. Goes down in London, because why not. No foreknowledge, no prep, it's pissing rain and they're a mile apart.

BloodRain
What's the current Iron Man all about?

DS can't tag someone that fast. Still, he's beams are fast enough if it aims right, the same blasts were easily destroying several cities and mountain ranges.

Wei Phoenix
Iron Man, better mobility and versatility.

BruceSkywalker
who???

BloodRain
A thousand foot tall, million ton robo-zilla that fired a scatter beam which levelled cities and mountains.

KingD19
If Tony tried to take just one blast, he'd be done for.

Wei Phoenix
Why would he sit there an let it hit him? That'd be stupid, Tony destroys it, or hacks it. IM wins 10/10.

KingD19
Because he has shields, and he's been hit by far slower than a gigantic laser beam.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by KingD19
Because he has shields, and he's been hit by far slower than a gigantic laser beam.

How long does the charged particle beam take to charge again?

KingD19
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
How long does the charged particle beam take to charge again?

A few seconds.

Wei Phoenix
Just watched it, though I love Zoids, IM is still way above the Deathsaurer and the Death Stinger.

BruceSkywalker
Just watched it, though I love Zoids, IM is still way above the Deathsaurer and the Death Stinger.

have a link so i can watch..

but couldn't tony fire from a distance?

KingD19
gha5zf7kGZE

Wei Phoenix
amDKS8u8YLM Here's the debut.

Igniz
Deathsaurer wins.Deathsaurer was capable of tanking a gravity shell that produces a black hole effect.Even the combined assault from every Zoids was ineffective.The Genobreaker's charge particle was the one thing that allowed an opening for the Blade liger's blades to went through the Deathsaurer.And Ironman isn't equipped with the same weapons as the Blade liger or Genobreaker's charge particle.

Impediment
Is this Iron Man with Extremis?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Igniz
Deathsaurer wins.Deathsaurer was capable of tanking a gravity shell that produces a black hole effect.Even the combined assault from every Zoids was ineffective.The Genobreaker's charge particle was the one thing that allowed an opening for the Blade liger's blades to went through the Deathsaurer.And Ironman isn't equipped with the same weapons as the Blade liger or Genobreaker's charge particle.

Iron Man hacks it.

Igniz
Iron Man hacks it.

I'm guessing that Hiltz is the one inside the Deathsaurer on this thread.And according to him, only an ancient Zoidians can control the Deathsaurer.So Ironman's hacking isn't gonna do any good since it will be ineffective in a sort of way.The Deathsaurer is pure instinct of destruction guided by Hiltz.Why do you think the Ancient Zoidians almost became extinct?Only Fiona,Reese and Hiltz were the survivors of Planet Zi.And the only other way to stop Deathsaurer was to destroy Zoid eve(the life core of all Zoids in Planet Zi)according to Fiona and Reese.But by the stipulations in this thread, Ironman is really good as dead.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Igniz
I'm guessing that Hiltz is the one inside the Deathsaurer on this thread.And according to him, only an ancient Zoidians can control the Deathsaurer.So Ironman's hacking isn't gonna do any good since it will be ineffective in a sort of way.The Deathsaurer is pure instinct of destruction guided by Hiltz.Why do you think the Ancient Zoidians almost became extinct?Only Fiona,Reese and Hiltz were the survivors of Planet Zi.And the only other way to stop Deathsaurer was to destroy Zoid eve(the life core of all Zoids in Planet Zi)according to Fiona and Reese.But by the stipulations in this thread, Ironman is really good as dead.

Yeah he said that, but has Hiltz ever met anything as advanced as Stark's armor? Anyone as smart as Stark? Tony's technology shits on theirs because he's in a more advanced time period, he's got money and he's smarter than most if not all characters in the show. So you're saying that it's impossible for a techonlogically advanced character to manipulate or even shut down and damage the deathsaurer?

He's as good as dead while they're a mile apart? Tony would have logistics on the zoids inner workings in no time flat. He moves way faster than the Deathsaurer. This is from someone who hates Iron Man, and everything about Tony Stark but loves Guardian Force and Chaotic Century.

BloodRain
Deathsaura can be hacked?

Igniz
Yeah he said that, but has Hiltz ever met anything as advanced as Stark's armor? Anyone as smart as Stark? Tony's technology shits on theirs because he's in a more advanced time period, he's got money and he's smarter than most if not all characters in the show. So you're saying that it's impossible for a techonlogically advanced character to manipulate or even shut down and damage the deathsaurer?

And how does Tony's technology shit on the Deathsaurer's?Has Ironman produced an armor capable of tanking a gravity effect like that of a black hole.The Deathsaurer's armor is a combination of its and Deathstinger's armor btw.If its capable of tanking a gravity shell, the density of the armor might be equal to uru or adamantine.Only the Genobreaker enhanced by an Organoid was able to penetrate its shield and armor while firing a charge particle on the Blade liger(with its shield and Blades protecting it from the charge particle.And Tony might hack the Deathsaurer if he had prep.But again, the stips of this thread are against your argument.

He's as good as dead while they're a mile apart? Tony would have logistics on the zoids inner workings in no time flat. He moves way faster than the Deathsaurer. This is from someone who hates Iron Man, and everything about Tony Stark but loves Guardian Force and Chaotic Century.

And how does Ironman counter the Deathsaurers Zoid absorbing thingy?Not to mention Deathsaurer also has those fragmentation spike for defense and offense.And we go back to what the topic starter's stipulations.

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Current comic Iron Man v.s. Deathsaurer zoid. Goes down in London, because why not. No foreknowledge, no prep, it's pissing rain and they're a mile apart.

The no foreknowledge no prep negates your statement.Otherwise, I would agree with you Tony would have logistics on the Deathsaurers.And could possibly win.

ScreamPaste
To be fair, from what I've read, the gravity shell is similar to a 'small' black hole, so the gravity it creates would be less than the sun, but probably greater than Earth's. Was it ever any more specific than that?

Wei Phoenix
He doesn't need prep to hack into the DS and learn it's inner workings. He can do that during battle and that's what I said. Tony can hack into it on the fly, he hasn't had to have prep to hack systems, the thought of that is just silly.

Prove that the DS's armor is equivalent and as durable as adamantium or uru. I'm pretty sure that Tony can and has produced more power and energy output than a Genobreaker's CPB.

Absorbing thingy?

Darkstorm Zero
He doesn't need prep to hack into the DS and learn it's inner workings. He can do that during battle and that's what I said. Tony can hack into it on the fly, he hasn't had to have prep to hack systems, the thought of that is just silly.

Impossible. Unlike most Zoids, the Death Saurer does not have a control system. It doesn't have a computerised brain, it runs purely off of it's Zoid Core, which is organic crystalline in nature. It also can't me remote controlled either, otherwise the Rarehertz waves would have screwed it over, considering it was right next to the source of those waves.

Prove that the DS's armor is equivalent and as durable as adamantium or uru. I'm pretty sure that Tony can and has produced more power and energy output than a Genobreaker's CPB.

Proof? That charged particle beam laid waste to armies of Zoids, including bigguns like Gojulas units in single shots.

Absorbing thingy?

When it opens up it's chest plates to try and absorb the Geno Breaker and the Blade Liger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.