Anakin and Obi Wan (AotC) vs. Obi Wan (RotS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Han
Battle takes place where Obi Wan fought Jango Fett.

They agree on no Leroy Jenkins.

1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All out

Nephthys
At least they'll have chicken....

red8
It being two on one makes it kind of tough.

I would guess that RotS Obi Wan > AotC Dooku though. Then again, Dooku's Makashi probably helped even the odds for him. I don't know how well Obi's Soresu would do. We saw him switch to Ataru when he was outnumbered against the Maul brothers. He did well, but I can't help but think that was more of a fluke than anything.

So my guess is RotS Obi Wan 6 - 7.5 / 10.

Master Han
Originally posted by red8
I would guess that RotS Obi Wan > AotC Dooku though.

I'm not so sure about that. I don't think there could really be a significant gap between AotC and RotS Dooku. He doesn't have much room to improve.

red8
Attack of the Clones - 22 BBY
Revenge of the Sith - 19 BBY

I always thought the time gap between the two movies was much larger. By our standards, the Clones Wars were a rather short affair.

I have no evidence, but I would imagine the war would have still toughened up Kenobi enough to win 6 - 7.5 / 10.

I wonder how RotS Grievous would fair against the AotC pair? I guess my train of thought is that if Grievous could win this fight, then RotS Kenobi could as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.