John Preston vs V

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Bladefight to the death in a karate dojo
Who takes it?

The Fat Rambo
Preston gets guns?

KingD19
By bladefight I'm assuming Preson gets his Cleric-issue Katana, and V gets his knives.

The Fat Rambo
Ah. Preston rapes.

marwash22
what did Preston do that puts him above V, who was damn near superhuman?

KingD19
In the span of a second, he outdrew the fastest Cleric in the Order aside from him, chopped his face off, sheathed his sword. All so fast that it took the other guy a few seconds for his face to slide off.

DTM
Yeah, Preston was a monster with his gun kata, and even without his guns, he was a really amazing swordsman, Id say more skilled than V, but V has slight superhuman abilities, which could certainly boost him up enough for the win here. Overall a good close match here.

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by KingD19
In the span of a second, he outdrew the fastest Cleric in the Order aside from him, chopped his face off, sheathed his sword. All so fast that it took the other guy a few seconds for his face to slide off. mhm.

Darth Martin
V has better stats but I doubt it would matter much. Preston, aside from being uber with firearms, is even the superior martial artist and swordsman.

Esau Cairn
For a sec...I thought V was the stupid alien tv series.

golem370
V took out a number of police before they coupd reload their gun and he did while being shoot imo he was moving at superhuman speed.

juggerman
I'd put the cops Preston destroyed above the cops V took out. And Preston didn't even get shot

dadudemon
Originally posted by juggerman
I'd put the cops Preston destroyed above the cops V took out. And Preston didn't even get shot

I would too since those cops were trained using super computers from the future that make our computers look like caculators.

The Fat Rambo
What's a caculator?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.