Yamcha (Cell saga) vs spiderman and Iron man (todays version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

battlemaster161
Who wins no prep

Yamcha
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zps11a0260c.jpg..............

iscaremonkeys
GOD WHAT A SPITE TRHEAD. I MEAN GOD DAMN! STOP MAKING SO MANY SPITE THREADS WE HAVE ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!! THERES NO WAY IN HELL YAMCHA COULD BEAT THESE TWO!!

NotAllThatEvil
Yamcha might hold his own against one or the other, but not both.

battlemaster161
I thought Yamcha was a planet buster

NotAllThatEvil
Nope. Tien is the only human that comes close to planet busting.

battlemaster161
But Vegeta was able to blow up planets in the first season and Yamcha Surpassed beyond that in the Freeza saga.

NotAllThatEvil
Pretty sure the bug planet was filler... or very very very explosive to begin with. He was confident he could take out a moon though, so there's that.

battlemaster161
Good Point but still yamcha got pretty strong training with king kai

NotAllThatEvil
King kai training for anyone not goku is apparently crap. No kioken, no spirit bomb. You'd think being at a higher level than goku was would get them more techniques, but nope.

battlemaster161
But remember Recoome beat the crap out of vegeta and yamcha defeated him no problem.

NotAllThatEvil
Pretty sure that was filler... or that somehow being in hell weakened the ginyus.

battlemaster161
No because goku went to hell and he wasent any weaker

NotAllThatEvil
He wasn't evil and king yema has to give you a body.

battlemaster161
no remember when Cell, freeza, king cold, and the ginyu force were breaking out of hell they still had bodies

NotAllThatEvil
And piccon (who was equal to goku) could take all of them pretty easily.

battlemaster161
Ya but thats pikkon at that point he was stronger than goku until goku used super kioken

NotAllThatEvil
Goku lost to cell. Pikkon is equal to goku. Pikkon beat cell. Pretty sure hell has some sort of evil power failsafe or something. But I believe we're getting of topic. Yamcha is a well built guy. I'd say he's about 180-190 pounds. He survived the gravity chamber, so we know he can withstan more than 54,000 pounds of pressure without any injury. He could probably go a few rounds with either spidey or ironman. But not both.

ScreamPaste
Trying to powerscale accurately with DB(z) is impossible, imho. >_>

Yamcha
Filler Yamcha is far better than manga Yamcha in my opinion, especially end of DBZ Yamcha cause he was fairing well training in other world, plus the withstanding 300x gravity feat as brief (HAH) as it was back in the cell saga wasn't necessarily that bad >.> ..just saying Filler Yamcha isn't as much of a pushover as many probably think x3.

battlemaster161
Well we talked about yamcha what about iron man and spiderman

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Yamcha
Filler Yamcha is far better than manga Yamcha in my opinion, especially end of DBZ Yamcha cause he was fairing well training in other world, plus the withstanding 300x gravity feat as brief (HAH) as it was back in the cell saga wasn't necessarily that bad >.> ..just saying Filler Yamcha isn't as much of a pushover as many probably think x3. that maybe true but he lost to a sabiaman in the sayain saga. Could current iorn fist one shot the saibaman?
Can current iornfist make his fist so hard its tougher than diamonds?
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Nope. Tien is the only human that comes close to planet busting. well how is that? to my knowledge of DBZ (which is pretty vast) Krillin is the strongest human on earth

Originally posted by battlemaster161
But Vegeta was able to blow up planets in the first season and Yamcha Surpassed beyond that in the Freeza saga.
but then somehow got one shotted by Dr.Gero

NotAllThatEvil
A, the krillin being strongest stems from a comment yamcha made to krillin's daughter. It shouldn't be taken as fact. B, the androids were stronger than frieza and steal energy from their opponents. Yamcha is just unlucky.

iscaremonkeys
A, the krillin being strongest stems from a comment yamcha made to krillin's daughter. It shouldn't be taken as fact. B, the androids were stronger than frieza and steal energy from their opponents. Yamcha is just unlucky.
A. at the end of DBZ krillin was near Goku(cell saga)
Tien most likely is at piccilos level in the frezia saga
B. still dr.gero one shotted him. I don't remember Gero stealing his energy BEFORE one shotting yamcha

NotAllThatEvil
Where you coming up with that nonsense? Krillin may have aproached frieza goku but never that strong. He drained yamcha by grabbing his face then poked his hand through the chest. Drain then kill.

Yamcha
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
that maybe true but he lost to a sabiaman in the sayain saga. Could current iorn fist one shot the saibaman?
Can current iornfist make his fist so hard its tougher than diamonds? To be fair as funny as it is, that was back in the saiyan saga, end of DBZ filler Yamcha is leagues different >_>
TRErOvknMVg

I mean in that video he was facing Olibu, a dude who held his own against Pikkon, and Pikkon isn't exactly weak >_> (Goku even compliments them on their skill)
mP-6DWPp0B8
...Also he essentially did beat it, it had to resort to a surprise kamikaze attack <.<.

Also what does Iron Fist have to do with this thread? Are you saying Iron Fist can beat Raditz? I'm just confused at why IF was brought up at all tbh lol.

I'm just saying so many people see Yamcha as being completely worthless when in all actuality he's not THAT bad :0. Like who else is a NORMAL human in this fight? Tony without his suit is a pretty normal dude(for comic standards anyway), now if you put him suitless in 300x gravity do you think he'd fair as well as Yamcha who himself is just a normal human? F-Yamcha did manage to stand for a good little while before collapsing and even then he still managed to move towards the button, he's not THAT bad seriously lol.

Besides having one of the coolest attacks in the series that even Gotenks thought was cool enough to use ;p
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zps784fe0f5.jpg

battlemaster161
Isnt yamcha stronger, faster, more durable, and has deadlier moves then them.

Yamcha
It depends, I could see him taking the win 1 on 1 but both at once idk, Iron Man especially in his newest suit, he always is usually facing people out of his league and has something in his suit ready for the situation even without prep, Parker is a beast in his own right, but if you're using current then it would be Tony and SpOck together though and I daresay could be spitey (They're both brilliant and have more to their arsenal than just fists)

Filler Yamcha is enough of a difference in power level though compared to his normal self that I view them as two separate characters, End of DBZ F-Yamcha I feel would take this with little difficulty probably seeing as how easily he handled Olibu (Who was King Kais greatest fighter next to Goku), Cell Saga Yamcha I could see him taking them 1 on 1 (especially I could see The Spirt Ball catching them off guard) but at the same time idk..

Again F-Yamcha did topple Recoome
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zps907348c4.jpg

Catch bubbles
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zps151c626b.jpg

and crack King Kai's planet with his fist, so I wouldn't necessarily count him out.
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zps5d870d37.jpg

Lord Lucien
Yamcha will get Yamcha'd. Don't ask how, it'll just happen.

iscaremonkeys
yamcha'd by iron fist.

battlemaster161
Iron fist cant defeat yamcha

iscaremonkeys
Iron fist cant defeat yamcha Alone he cant but one cheap shot while spiderman distracted yamcha....yamcha gets yamcha'd.
iornman with hulkbuster could solo this

battlemaster161
You dingus this is todays versions like movie version you are such a dingus.

iscaremonkeys
3 things
1 is dingus another word for weed or plant?
2 Wtf is a dingus
3. can you smoke it?

Iornman solos btw

NotAllThatEvil
Where did iron fist come from?

battlemaster161
wow you drug addict yamcha is faster, stronger, and has deadlier moves than iron man. Also dingus is a word i use to label the dum people. So basically in my book right now your retarted.

iscaremonkeys
Where did iron fist come from? I read iron fist instead of iornman. My bad

wow you drug addict yamcha is faster, stronger, and has deadlier moves than iron man. Also dingus is a word i use to label the dum people. So basically in my book right now your retarted.
http://us9.memecdn.com/poor-yamcha_o_455353.jpg http://threatqualitypress.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/im2.gif

battlemaster161
Niether iron man or spiderman can take yamcha by themselves for one hes a planet buster and their not. Not only that tony is a liability because his armor can go dead or br broken and spiderman is to just cause he wont be able to catch yamcha thats why their fighting together and not seperate.

iscaremonkeys
did you know that yamcha has died a total of 4 times in the Db/DBZ franchise?

battlemaster161
Everyone who killed yamcha could kill iron man and spidey. Yes even the sabimen.

iscaremonkeys
10/10 times spidey kills sabiman.

Based
^ lol.

NotAllThatEvil
did you know that yamcha has died a total of 4 times in the Db/DBZ franchise?
WRONG! Yamcha only died twice. The same number as goku and vegeta

iscaremonkeys
WRONG! Yamcha only died twice. The same number as goku and vegeta srry not 4. 3 times count with me.
Yamcha died 3 times, 1. Died to Saibamen . 2. When earth was destroyed. 3. When Majin Buu turned him into chocolate

battlemaster161
How can they win please give a leigt answer remember todays versions.

NotAllThatEvil
srry not 4. 3 times count with me.
Yamcha died 3 times, 1. Died to Saibamen . 2. When earth was destroyed. 3. When Majin Buu turned him into chocolate
2 and 3 are the same event.

iscaremonkeys
How can they win please give a leigt answer remember todays versions. current iron hulkbuster armor With spiderman is the only way. Spiderman and iron man bum rush him Or Spiderman distracts and iornman goes on a rampage

battlemaster161
Tony dosent have hulkbuster armor in his recent events like his movie.

Sacred 117
RECENT movie Iron Man?! In that case, his suit topples like dominoes, and Stark gets ROFLcrushed. As for Spidey, his omniscient senses failed him when he got hit by a stray bullet due to half-ass writing, so he's not gonna be able to handle Yamcha's speed, or ANYTHING for that matter.

Yamcha clears.

iscaremonkeys
Tony dosent have hulkbuster armor in his recent events like his movie. wait this is movies? wtf is wrong with my eyes that I cant read?
yamcha kicks ass

battlemaster161
The fun part about argueing is win lol. What did you think i meant by todays version.

NotAllThatEvil
Today's comics...
Seriously though, yamcha could probably take the movie avengers...maybe.

iscaremonkeys
The fun part about argueing is win lol. What did you think i meant by todays version. todays comics. Example: Supeior spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.