..... Starbrand Vs Iron Man .....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

Starbrand (M.Now!!)

Vs

Iron Man (M.Now!!)

Stoic
is this a serious thread? Starbrand would slap Tony right out of that suit. he is on another level.

carver9
Lol at this thread. The entire avengers crew including Thor, Hulk, and Hyperion couldnt beat a non experienced Starbrand but Tony can. Really?

Supermex
Originally posted by carver9
Lol at this thread. The entire avengers crew including Thor, Hulk, and Hyperion couldnt beat a non experienced Starbrand but Tony can. Really?

Shaddup!!
lol

Stoic
I'd like to see the Sentry battle Starbrand

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Stoic
I'd like to see the Sentry battle Starbrand

SENTRY wins

zopzop
Originally posted by Tony Stark
SENTRY wins
We don't know yet.

Classic/non-Hickman Starbrand would sodomize any version of Sentry though.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
We don't know yet.

confused

Tony Stark
Originally posted by zopzop
We don't know yet.

confused

Kazenji
laughing out loud

he's still not happy at how Hickman handled the Starbrand

carver9
Hickman is doing a good job with Starbrand. Fresh using the power, he was able to stalemate the most powerful team in MU. That speaks VOLUMES imo. I just don't understand Zop Zop.

dial J for Josh
Spite.

janus77
Starbrand, unless IM has prep and monstrous levels of it at that.

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
Hickman is doing a good job with Starbrand. Fresh using the power, he was able to stalemate the most powerful team in MU. That speaks VOLUMES imo. I just don't understand Zop Zop.
http://s9.postimg.org/uco3njjbf/1810775_quasar_50_26.jpg http://s9.postimg.org/41t3bbvkb/1810777_quasar_50_30.jpg http://s9.postimg.org/y7rhq42h7/1810778_quasar_50_32.jpg
Get it now?

Originally posted by Kazenji
laughing out loud

he's still not happy at how Hickman handled the Starbrand
It was that @$$hole Ellis, as Branlor was kind enough to point out to me. Hickman took the ball and ran with it. Ellis' series was so pitiful it was CANCELED mid run but moron Hickman apparently liked it.

carver9
Don't get your point Zop. He brushed off the Avengers which is an elite team and this was during the time he wasn't use to his abilities. Posting him fighting LT...what does that change from what I said?

Aaaahhhhh, I see. LT will brush off the Avengers as well.

Stoic
@Zop, I thought that the Brand was dependent upon it's users will much like a GL's ring is (only more powerful)? At least that's the way it was originally written up to be. The guy that's using it is simply inept at it's usage. I say give it some time. Plus Marvel wouldn't be able to do anything with it if they didn't nerf it a little. I for one would be/get pretty bored of it if was used as an Abstract killer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.