Fellow believers. You say you are saved and non-believers go to hell. Well, ----

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Greatest I am

Mindship
IMO, until there is a profound shift in human consciousness, until religionism is stifled and people no longer believe they have Divine License to treat others, not of their faith, as inferiors, the hatchet will be kept busy.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Mindship
IMO, until there is a profound shift in human consciousness, until religionism is stifled and people no longer believe they have Divine License to treat others, not of their faith, as inferiors, the hatchet will be kept busy.

As awesome and profound as the above statement is...it shall go unheard and unheeded by those who most need to hear/heed it.

Mindship
Originally posted by KharmaDog
...it shall go unheard and unheeded by those who most need to hear/heed it. Evidence for a divine sense of humor??

Greatest I am

With luck the shift will not be as profound as you might want.

I am thinking here of gay marriage and how quickly and quietly people just sort of went that way.

Let us pray that the same sweet transition occurs with anti-religion.

Regards
DL

Shakyamunison

Humans are the problem. Get better humans, and then you don't have to worry about the rest. The problem is that there are no better humans. We are stuck with ourselves.

Stealth Moose

tl;dr

Where's my torch?

Lord Lucien
Nothing like a good old fashioned torching to make God smile.

Greatest I am
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Humans are the problem. Get better humans, and then you don't have to worry about the rest. The problem is that there are no better humans. We are stuck with ourselves.

A valid point. I am not an atheist but let's have a look at how to improve.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94f2h-5TvbM&feature=player_embedded

Regards
DL

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Greatest I am
A valid point. I am not an atheist but let's have a look at how to improve.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94f2h-5TvbM&feature=player_embedded

Regards
DL

I am not impresses with youtube videos. They are impossible to debate. Please assume that I do not look at any of your youtube videos, ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.