The Worst of the Best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NotAllThatEvil
Yamcha vs Aquaman. Two heros ridiculed for being weak links in an otherwise competent team of heros. Battlefield Namek. No prep. No senzus.

Round 1: Yamcha vs. Animated Aquaman(super friends/justice league. Which ever.) No namekian wildlife.
Round 1.5: yes namekian wildlife.

Round 2: Yamcha vs comic Aquaman. No wildlife.
Round 2.5: yes wildlife.

COG Veteran
Aquaman via trident rape.

NotAllThatEvil
Even super friends aquaman?

COG Veteran
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Even super friends aquaman?

Still trident rape. But in a nicer way.

NotAllThatEvil
I would have to disagree with you. Though my knowledge of comicbooks is admittedly limited, I am confident no animated version of aquaman could defeat yamcha.

Sacred 117
N.A.T.E.'s right, man. There's a little info here that should already validate that claim:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/t584668.html

COG Veteran
Both of yall shut up and accept my arguement surrender.

battlemaster161
Ha he posted me and N.A.T.E.S argument

Sacred 117
Originally posted by battlemaster161
Ha he posted me and N.A.T.E.S argument

Haha, yeah. It was the first immediate source I could come up with. It's been far too long since I've actually looked back into DBZ.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by COG Veteran
Both of yall shut up and accept my arguement surrender.

You've been waiting to use that, haven't you? Hahaha.

iscaremonkeys
so much love for yamcha lol

battlemaster161
Isnt yamcha faster and stronger then aquaman is

NotAllThatEvil
Not sure about stronger, but he's pretty quick.

battlemaster161
if its yamcha at his best its a know brainer especially when he defeated olibu north kais 2nd strongest fighter

Yamcha
Originally posted by battlemaster161
if its yamcha at his best its a know brainer especially when he defeated olibu north kais 2nd strongest fighter thumb up Filler Yamcha is no joke.

Animated Aquaman goes down hard even if you're not using Filler Yamcha, in my honest opinion.

Round 2? Comic Aquaman isn't really a loser he's pretty beastly lol, so normal Yamcha idk probably not, but End of DBZ Filler Yamcha? Yeah I could see him taking it, as long as he goes straight for the win and he doesn't do something stupid and let Aquaman make him have a stroke or something (he can totally do this).

galactusischere
Isn't Yamcha about as strong as final form Freeza at the end of the manga? He would win this easily if thats the case.

Q99
Originally posted by galactusischere
Isn't Yamcha about as strong as final form Freeza at the end of the manga? He would win this easily if thats the case.

In the anime, probably. He gets some additional training and battles in anime-only stories.

In the manga? He stops training after the android saga, and at that point he's way below Gero, who I'd place below Freeza. It never bothers to show him improve after that.

Mind you, even manga version is in the hundreds of thousand to millions of powerlevel. He's way out of Aquaman's league in speed, strength, and power.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by galactusischere

No, not even Goku at base is at powerful as Frieza, even by as late as the recent BoG movie.

NotAllThatEvil
But being first form frieza is still planet busting level.

NemeBro
SF Aquaman loses hard.

Comic Aquaman mindrapes.

I am Vegeta
Yamcha's wolf fang fist destroys aquaman

iscaremonkeys
OH MY GOD! YAMCHA IS SO YAMCHA THAT HE GETS YAMCHA'ED BY AQUA MAN!!!! AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHQAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHlolololololol
ololololol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.