Kirk vs Johnny Rico

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Similar types both have are first fighting in a fist fight and then in a hand blaster fight. Who wins?

Robtard
Kirk

golem370
This is current Kirk

Robtard
Originally posted by golem370
This is current Kirk

The guy who was all banged up; then took a severe beat-down from an emotionally compromised Spock and was good enough to walk away, then later took a beat-down from emo Nero. Yeah, he kicks the living shit out of Rico.

Alt timeline Kirk has at least some of Shatner Kirk's durability.

golem370
I don't think it would be easy.

DTM
Id go with Kirk as well. I think hes a better HTH fighter, and if were limiting them to handguns only, I think Kirk has the better weapon.

golem370
Rico's weapon The full-sized Morita rifle is used by Mobile Infantry standard/enlisted soldiers with the Morita Carbine being carried by fleet pilots and officers (See below). The weapons themselves are built around Ruger Mini-14/AC-556 rifles with the full-size rifles also containing an underslung short-barreled Ithaca 37 shotgun. The weapons utilize a modified Muzzelite MZ-14 bullpup stock to house the Ruger Mini-14/AC-556 rifles and the Ithaca 37 shotguns (for the Morita rifle only). The Morita rifles and carbines in the film also feature a muzzle brake from the M60 GPMG

BruceSkywalker
current Kirk kicks this dudes ass

COG Veteran
Rico got his ass kicked by a space ship pilot in h2h.

Guess what Kirk is.

golem370
He was a stowaway in the first star trek and would still be on the frozen planet if not for Spock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.