Darth Plagueis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
i've grown a temporary obsession with plagueis, so imma do a gauntlet with him. how for does he get with full rest in btwn? takes place in the senate rotunda

1. ROTS Obi Wan
2. Darth Nox
3. prime kyle katarn
4. tulak hord
5. lord vitiate
6. master yoda
7. ROTS sidious

Nephthys

ares834
Don't know enough about Tulak Hord to make a proper judgement so aside from him...

Either 5 or 6.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
hmm, i say he makes it to maybe 5-6, due to the fact that he was also considered a master saber duelist (though he had a disdain for using them) and extremely powerful force pushes and waves, able to atomize opponents, and he used these abilities while severely injured.

Nephthys
Originally posted by ares834
Don't know enough about Tulak Hord to make a proper judgement so aside from him...

Either 5 or 6.

He pulled a 300 meter capital ship out of the sky, soloed armies of 1000+ Jedi and drained their power afterwards and possessed 'legendary lightsaber skills.' And lets not forget Kreia's verbal handjob of his skills.

I wasn't being serious before, but the man can challenge Plagueis imo.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
considering khem val has also consumed 1000's of jedi, im not sure it's all that impressive

Nephthys
Khem doesn't need to kill his victims himself to feed on them. When he talks about Yn he basically admits he just ate from the dead Hord left in his wake.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
so did tulak actually consume those jed, or did khem ? if tulak did, please pull up the quote.

Edit: if that's the case, then i think tulak would put up a hell of a fight, but ultimately lose

The Merchant
Tulak did, all Khem did was eat the leftovers. And yeah, he stops at Tulak. If Tulak was later, I think he might beat Vitiate since my views on him kinda changed, depending whether or not he had the power I though he did after Nathema.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
but lord vitiate is canonically stronger than tulak, so if u think vitiate doesnt impress you all that much...

The Merchant
I regard Vitiate as number 2, although recent things came up that might have him lower. While I have Plagueis as number 4.

Intrepid37

NewGuy01
5 or 6.

Nephthys
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
so did tulak actually consume those jed, or did khem ? if tulak did, please pull up the quote.

Edit: if that's the case, then i think tulak would put up a hell of a fight, but ultimately lose

The Ritual of Tulak Hord

Agreed.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by The Merchant
Tulak did, all Khem did was eat the leftovers. And yeah, he stops at Tulak. If Tulak was later, I think he might beat Vitiate since my views on him kinda changed, depending whether or not he had the power I though he did after Nathema.

well, despite the fact that vitiate's consumed 8000 sith lords, plus a planetary level of life, he still struggled a bit against revan while he was on a nexus, and was still defeated by the hero of tython on a nexus. under realistic circumstances, vitiate would be better than plagueis, but imo his combat feats suggest otherwise. i actually question the power level of the strike team vitiate pwned, because as aforementioned revan, while on a nexus, still gave vitiate a good show. now the strike team, not on a nexus, got pwned in like 10 seconds. based off of all of this, there is no reason to believe tulak would take a majority over plagueis

Nephthys
Theres 300 years difference between the two fights. And after beating him, Vitiate drained Revans power.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
i doubt he even drained close to all of revan's power, as revan was still able to put up a good fight against the imperial strike team, consisting of some powerful people. and again, revan was also on a nexus, and the only way vitiate seemed to grow stronger between those 300 years was draining some of revan's power.

edit: and besides, im not questioning vitiate's overall power, im questioning tulak's

Master Han
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
i've grown a temporary obsession with plagueis, so imma do a gauntlet with him. how for does he get with full rest in btwn? takes place in the senate rotunda

1. ROTS Obi Wan
2. Darth Nox
3. prime kyle katarn
4. tulak hord
5. lord vitiate
6. master yoda
7. ROTS sidious

Assuming having a majority = passes, he gets to 5 or 6. I'd say 6.

But Tulak Hord isn't beating him...laughing

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
does yoda destroy him, or is it like 5.5-6/10?

Master Han
They are very, very close in Force mastery (IMO), but Yoda certainly has better lightsaber feats.

Petrus
Yes, he won't make it past 6.

NewGuy01
Plagues is voldemort with a light saber. Same powers, even.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.