mmmmm....chicken.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*TiG_on_Lemons*
hello ppls! yep jus another newbie here nuthin to worry about...yet lol muh names Val and i am a big fan of LOTR (particularly of a long haired blonde elf *wink wink*) jokes, and i was hoping that i am not the only one. im an aussie woo hoo! go me lol Happy Dance <---wow look at him go hmm a dancing banana lol n e ways... i'll hav a poke around the place! Cheers!

*TOL*

mah
hi

mechmoggy
Hello there TiG, hope you stick around.

Head over to the bar in the GDF for your free drink.

Member.
yo, welcome to the boardsbig grinHappy Dance<---best smiley everstick out tongue

Mujaffa
hi and welcome

Julie
what a name!

Augeybana
hey TiG bienvenidos have fun posting.

GordonSkywalker
Welcome and have lots of fun!

Member.
hm...sweet and sour lemon duck...mmm...

Julie
you thinking of food again member?

Member.
u know me so wellwink

Julie
oh well...food is good

Member.
food for thoughtbig grin

Evil Windu
hi tig.. enjoi your stay..

Fitch
welcome on the boards

Member.
tig probably gone again, can't say i blame him....

Dexx
hello anyway

Julie
so why do you stay

Member.
why do i stay, hm...good question...why do i stay? well all the people here are all nive and don't say cuzz words too often to sound like they tough and everyone's social and fun to talk to.big grin

Julie
lots of good reasons......

GordonSkywalker
Also because I am his mysterious benefactor! He works for me. smokin'

Kiwifrodo
TIG as in Billy and Dom TIG?

Very cool!

How's it over in Oz then?

*TiG_on_Lemons*
thanx ppls!

Happy Dance
*TOL*

Member.
wow, too posts tig. when did you sign in?

*TiG_on_Lemons*
lol like a week ago i thinks *blushes* having a big family and only one computer lets jus say its not a pretty site when all nine of us want to check our email lol

*TOL*

Member.
lol, whats it like?

*TiG_on_Lemons*
wat, having a big family?? its a nightmare at the moment. cos see i am an only child, i actually at the moment (or for the last 4 years) hav been living with a few aunty's and uncles and cousins (some of them went on a holiday but they'll be coming back, they always do *sigh* lol ) so i guess they're like my immediate family now. so its jus the nine of us, but when the rest of the clan come back it'll be the 14 of us. its lucky we dont accomodate for the WHOLE familly lol.

*TOL*

Member.
wow, i'm sorry.

*TiG_on_Lemons*
sorry, yeah prolly sorry for askin jokes lol nah sorry i blabbed on a bit its all good! big grin

*Tol*

GordonSkywalker
Welcome again friend!

elephant_noises
Happy Dance yes welcome! Happy Dance

Member.
hm...

Julie
you do say that alot...is it a sign of cunfusion or just filler b/c you haven't much to say...hmmmmmm:-)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.