My take on Sith Magic:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Now we all know about it, and it's infamous uses of it, such as causing a star to go Supernova. However, I'm not sure if this crossed any of your minds, but this has nothing to do with raw power. In fact it's more of a chain reaction. Basically, since it's magic it has different spells/incantations designed to cause and effect something. Like Sadow, when he destroyed the star it had nothing to do with power, rather an incantation that's designed to cause stars to explode. If Naga all of a sudden did became star level with the force, why didn't he simply destroy the ships that were chasing him? Or at least caused a force shield to protect his ship? Or like during the Kun war, instead of making a nearby Star go Nova and destroy Ossus that way, why not just blow up Ossus itself? There's other examples, but those 2 come to mind. So basically, Sith Magic has less to do with power and more on spells designed to cause these chain reactions.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
wrong, it wasnt sadow's individual power that destroyed the star, it was his ship that i believe was able to amplify his power

The Merchant
I never said it was his own power, I said that through the use of Sith Magic which is entirely seperate he can cast a spell/Incantation specifically designed to cause stars to explode. The sphere helps him focus more through those spells.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
i believe the sphere amplifies his power, making it possible to do. so in my opnion, it definitely requires great power to master sith sorcery

ares834
Merchant, in the comics, Aleema Keto doesn't cause a chain reaction she rips out the star's core.

But, yeah, the were using the Corsair's sith crystals to do so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.