JSA vs Illuminati

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Dr. Fate, Tomcat, Mr. Terrific, Hawkman, Steel, Powergirl, Red Tornado

vs

Black Panther, Ironman, Beast, Namor, Mr. Fantastic, Black Bolt, Dr. Strange

Tony Stark
The Illuminati

LeonBuco666
Marvel crushes.

Q99
You need a bigger JSA team than that.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Q99

"Bigger?" It's 7 on 7 and the power categories are comparable. It's a fair match up.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Q99

This.

leonidas
yeah illuminati take this.

pym-ftw
Black Bolt solos

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Black Bolt solos

laughing out loud He doesn't solo Dr. Fate.

Q99
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
"Bigger?" It's 7 on 7 and the power categories are comparable. It's a fair match up.

Power categories, not power amounts. I mean, you seem to have Mr. Terrific as your Mr. Fantastic counterpart. They're both brains, but Mr. Fantastic is powered and could take Terrific and Hawkman in a fight at the same time.

Iron Man is much more powerful than Red Tornado as well.

Beast (a class 10 or so) beats Tomcat (I think he's a class 1, if that!). Not much of a fight there either.

Power Girl vs Black Bolt is pretty close, as is Strange vs Fate, but about the only matchup that actively favors DC is Steel vs Namor... and Namor's got flight and speed, he doesn't have to just go head to head, he can beat up other people first. A lot of the JSA team is going down fast and everyone else won't last much longer once that happens.

Insane Titan
Team Marvel easy, DC fanboys must cry over this matchup

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Insane Titan

LOL! I am frankly amazed by the tone of the responses. I do think the Illuminati would win, but I had no idea they would receive this sort of landslide win. As I said, I took a long time to pick out a JSA team that matched the power categories of the Illuminati characters.

wolverinos
the Illuminati? they are just people with no super powers.
of course they have many resources and a lot of influence, its like a lot of lex luthors but its not a threat to superhumans at all.

there are other groups that believe the Illuminati to be the reptilians and overall aliens from different universes like the Anunnakis.
in that case i still dont see them winning against the JSA but they can give some fight i guess.

beatboks
Originally posted by Q99

Iron Man is much more powerful than Red Tornado as well.

Right about everything but this.
Red Tornado soloed the original 7 and Satellite eras of the JLA ( Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green lantern Hal, Firestorm, Zatanna, et all) in issues 17 and of version of JLA. He was also more than a match for either the fire elemental version of Firestorm or Swamp thing in the elemental wars. He's a LOT more than just an android, there is an air elemental of vast power that resides within his android form. If anyone does sever enough damage to his android form that either the tornado champion of tornado tyrant ( two aspects of the elemental that resides within) then he could almost solo both sides. Of course that wont happen in a comic very often.

Q99
Originally posted by Insane Titan

Doesn't seem to be any crying to me. Just a noting that they're strong.

DarkSaint85
Illuminati, pretty handily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.