Wonder Man and Thing vs Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

curryman
Ben and Simon throw down with Hyperion.

Ben gets some kind of rocket-suspenders or a flight ring or something.

1) Classic Hyperion
2) Current Hyperion
3) King Hyperion (sans Holocaust amp)

zopzop
1) Hyperion
2) If he's at least as powerful as Classic Hyperion, then he takes it
3) No clue

Tony Stark
Hyperion

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
1) Hyperion
2) If he's at least as powerful as Classic Hyperion, then he takes it
3) No clue

confused

Bentley
Eh, I don't recall how fights between Hyperior and Wonderman went, but current Simon should be able to make any Hyperion work for a win. King Hyperior is weaksauce, he falls against the duo.

zopzop
Originally posted by Bentley
Eh, I don't recall how fights between Hyperior and Wonderman went, but current Simon should be able to make any Hyperion work for a win. King Hyperior is weaksauce, he falls against the duo.
Classic Wonderman fought Hype's evil clone (which Hype killed by going beam to beam with Atomic Vision until the clone popped and Hype went blind) and Evil Hype CRUSHED him. Evil Hype Shattered his arm and even broke some ribs I think. Then he divebomed Simon's ass through a planetoid and into the Sun. Fight over.

Gladiator also schooled Classic Wonderman with ease. Yet Gladiator had his hands full with Classic Hype. Classic Hype only lost because the heat vision exchange between the two of them knocked Hype for a loop (because Hype was still recovering the use of his eyes and it even stated such on panel, it also stated Hype was at a disadvantage because where he's from he rarely fought beings his level and thus was accustomed to holding back).

Bentley
Yeah, I recalled a version of WM being schooled by Hype but I was only sure about the Gladiator fights.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.