Hulk or Superman vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Scenario: Based on pain feats i.e feeling pain before losing consciousness, which one would survive longest in a one on one fight with Doomsday, using the Rocky Balboa fighting style (blocking punches with the face and throwing, not necessarily landing, 1 punch for every 10 taken)?

Zack Fair
Hulk because of the insane healing factor.

iscaremonkeys
hulk. His healing factor is on par with wolverines.
lets see some examples shall we?

Joe fixit the weakest incarnation of the hulk Fights wolverine and dear wolvie goes berserk
http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/wolverinehealth.jpg
or the time hulk healed from just his skeleton. NO MUSCLE NO SKIN
http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/ufoesskinhealth1.jpg
http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/ufoesskinhealth2.jpg
and if I remember correctly this STILL wasent savage hulk. This Was The Professer

Brockalizer
I guess I should have made this thread a little clearer. This isn't about who can heal faster, it is about enduring pain. My bad.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I guess I should have made this thread a little clearer. This isn't about who can heal faster, it is about enduring pain. My bad. my answer is hulk Based on those feats I showed you. Guess you dident read enough huh?

iceman24567
Superman

iscaremonkeys
based onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn?

Odekahn
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
hulk. His healing factor is on par with wolverines.
lets see some examples shall we?

Joe fixit the weakest incarnation of the hulk Fights wolverine and dear wolvie goes berserk
http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/wolverinehealth.jpg
or the time hulk healed from just his skeleton. NO MUSCLE NO SKIN
http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/ufoesskinhealth1.jpg
http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/ufoesskinhealth2.jpg
and if I remember correctly this STILL wasent savage hulk. This Was The Professer

WOW! If Wolverine could do that to Hulk just think of what Superman or Doomsday would do to him?

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist, lol.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Odekahn
WOW! If Wolverine could do that to Hulk just think of what Superman or Doomsday would do to him?

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist, lol. and after hulk healed DD gets raped

iceman24567
based onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn? Supermans whole career

iscaremonkeys
whole career? so him dieing to Doomsday doesent count?

Odekahn
and after hulk healed DD gets raped

So DD wins the fight, you are just saying Hulk would come back. Sure Hulk would come back, and so would DD. He evolves AND has a healing factor. But that's all moot because the fight would already be over. Hulk wouldn't get a second chance like he does in the comic above. This isn't best 2 out of 3... But even if it was, it would be Doomsday's turn evolved anyways, so he'd still win.

iceman24567
whole career? so him dieing to Doomsday doesent count? Yes his whole career that shows his durability and will power is greater than Hulks. You mean Dos Doomsday that ran threw herald level characters? Superman also killed Doomsday no expression

Mindset
So DD wins the fight, you are just saying Hulk would come back. Sure Hulk would come back, and so would DD. He evolves AND has a healing factor. But that's all moot because the fight would already be over. Hulk wouldn't get a second chance like he does in the comic above. This isn't best 2 out of 3... But even if it was, it would be Doomsday's turn evolved anyways, so he'd still win. I hope you aren't serious.

iscaremonkeys
So DD wins the fight, you are just saying Hulk would come back. Sure Hulk would come back, and so would DD. He evolves AND has a healing factor. But that's all moot because the fight would already be over. Hulk wouldn't get a second chance like he does in the comic above. This isn't best 2 out of 3... But even if it was, it would be Doomsday's turn evolved anyways, so he'd still win. 10 punches all get healed making hulk angrier and stronger. Hulk will get so angry and so strong that DD dies

iceman24567
10 punches all get healed making hulk angrier and stronger. Hulk will get so angry and so strong that DD dies No limit fallacy at its worst.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Mindset
I hope you aren't serious.

Are you serious when you proclaim Doom and Kyle as unbeatable gods?

Mindset
iceman, I'll punch your mom right square in the mouth.

Mindset
Are you serious when you proclaim Doom and Kyle as unbeatable gods? Going by comic feats, yes.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
iceman, I'll punch your mom right square in the mouth. You would be doing me a great service

Mindset
laughing out loud

Brockalizer
my answer is hulk Based on those feats I showed you. Guess you dident read enough huh? I wasn't referring to you specifically, I was just worried that this would turn into a healing feat thread rather than pain feat, as I'd originally intended. Nice scan btw, who was that in the Professor Hulk Scan?

iscaremonkeys
vector. pretty badass. hulk also survived Fin Fan Fooms fire
http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/finfangfoomresistance.jpg

maxivitopowe
Why is Banner always wearing purple pants

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Why is Banner always wearing purple pants he looks good in them

maxivitopowe
Yeah I know but mix it's little why not hot pink short shorts

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Yeah I know but mix it's little why not hot pink short shorts because hes not gay. I think alan scott or ultimate colossus could pull off hot pink laughing out loud

Brockalizer
I don't have the scans handy, but I've always been impressed by the time Superman was being tortured by Gog, which is probably more of an endurance feat now that I think about it, and the scene from "The End" where Hulk gets eaten alive by those bugs.

iscaremonkeys
I don't have the scans handy, but I've always been impressed by the time Superman was being tortured by Gog, which is probably more of an endurance feat now that I think about it, and the scene from "The End" where Hulk gets eaten alive by those bugs. Need hulk the end scans?

http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/healingtheend.jpg

80sBaby
Hulk based on his showing(s) against Vector. I don't think Superman can take having 80% of his skin/muscle flayed off of him and not be KOd.

iceman24567
I dont see Superman getting deep fried by such an attack in the first place

80sBaby
Originally posted by iceman24567
I dont see Superman getting deep fried by such an attack in the first place
The attack doesn't matter. The results do, for the purposes of this thread.

The OP is about pain tolerance/damage soak.

iceman24567
Originally posted by 80sBaby

The OP is about pain tolerance/damage soak. The OP is also about going h2h with DD so i dont see how Hulk regenerating from a energy attack makes any sense.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by 80sBaby

The OP is about pain tolerance/damage soak. exactly

iceman24567
exactly Not really

iscaremonkeys
yes.
If somehow superman got his skin and muscles flayed off I doubt he could heal from that. He'd die

iceman24567
yes.
If somehow superman got his skin and muscles flayed off I doubt he could heal from that. He'd die No.
That isnt relevant to the thread for starters

iscaremonkeys
No.
That isnt relevant to the thread for starters this is a thread on who could take 10 DD punches just to deal 1. supes already died to DD once. Plus hulks healing factor is amazing therefore hulk is the better candidate

iceman24567
this is a thread on who could take 10 DD punches just to deal 1. supes already died to DD once. Plus hulks healing factor is amazing therefore hulk is the better candidate So how is tanking energy attacks relevant then? Hulks healing factor isnt better than Supermans durability so no Superman wins.

carver9
Lol.

Zack Fair
I guess I should have made this thread a little clearer. This isn't about who can heal faster, it is about enduring pain. My bad.

IMO Then it depends on 2 things:

1. Do you mean who can simply take it the longest before falling?

If the answer is yes then I give it to Superman because of his overall superior durability.

2. Do you mean who can take the longest pain/beating overall?

I would give this one to Hulk because the healing factor basically ensures Hulk comes back for more.

iscaremonkeys
So how is tanking energy attacks relevant then? Hulks healing factor isnt better than Supermans durability so no Superman wins. it is because supermans durability is insane. his healing factor is garbage compared to the hulks. How could superman take DD 10 hits then deliver 1 WITHOUT dieing? simple. He cant

Zack Fair
He probably can. Specially before the reboot.

iscaremonkeys
if he could then hulk could take DD faster

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Zack Fair
IMO Then it depends on 2 things:

1. Do you mean who can simply take it the longest before falling?

If the answer is yes then I give it to Superman because of his overall superior durability.

2. Do you mean who can take the longest pain/beating overall?

I would give this one to Hulk because the healing factor basically ensures Hulk comes back for more. The first one. We're basically leaving healing factors out of this. Who could withstand the beating the longest without getting ko'd, not killed.

iscaremonkeys
The first one. We're basically leaving healing factors out of this. Who could withstand the beating the longest without getting ko'd, not killed. still hulk. Angrier after each punch. Strength and Durability goes up

Brockalizer
The OP is also about going h2h with DD so i dont see how Hulk regenerating from a energy attack makes any sense. The OP is about pain tolerance and Monkey's scan was entirely relevant. Having your most of flesh and muscle physically pushed off, not burned or vaporized off of your skeleton is just as devastating whether it is done with an energy beam or by hand.

iscaremonkeys
The OP is about pain tolerance and Monkey's scan was entirely relevant. Having your most of flesh and muscle physically pushed off, not burned or vaporized off of your skeleton is just as devastating whether it is done with an energy beam or by hand. also note that hulks skeleton by itself knocked vector out

Zack Fair
if he could then hulk could take DD faster lol

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Zack Fair
lol its true. Hulk would be getting steadily stronger but supes would be getting weaker and weaker

Brockalizer
its true. Hulk would be getting steadily stronger but supes would be getting weaker and weaker DING DING, we have a winner. Somebody buy that man a beer.

-Pr-
Why would he get weaker?

Badabing
Originally posted by -Pr-
Why would he get weaker? I guess there's no Sun. ermm

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
I guess there's no Sun. ermm

Stupid Canadians.

Odekahn
Lol

Badabing
Stupid Canadians. You've lived in Canada. mmm

iceman24567
its true. Hulk would be getting steadily stronger but supes would be getting weaker and weaker LOL

Villelater
whats the one thing that hurts Doomsday no matter how much he Adapts?(excluding his own spikes) just guess...

Brockalizer
Why would he get weaker? Superman eventually gets tired and doesn't get the same amp after a sustained ass kicking. I don't recall Hulk ever feeling exhausted or fatigued after a prolonged fight, at least not to the extent that Superman was against Doomsday.

iceman24567
Supermans stamina is legendary. Not sure why people are doubting that.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
You've lived in Canada. mmm

Exactly.

Superman eventually gets tired and doesn't get the same amp after a sustained ass kicking. I don't recall Hulk ever feeling exhausted or fatigued after a prolonged fight, at least not to the extent that Superman was against Doomsday.

Superman's charge can last days, even weeks. The sun constantly replenishes him.

You're using DOS? Really?

DarkSaint85
This is how weak Superman gets when he doesn't have the Sun:

http://www.placesandpredators.com/52/Superman13a.jpg

abhilegend
Hulk has tired in fights too and even fainted in such an event.

ClayWorm
Even in DOS Superman kept up the fighting for the whole day with someone stronger then himself, WWH was getting tired in the fight versus Sentry.
There is no competition, Superman's will power is stupid proof, he will give a better fist fight.

Ferret Fiend
Doomsday has killed Superman before, so that's no contest. However, I have yet to see a Hulk vs. Doomsday crossover. My own opinion however, would be Doomsday being the victor of the two

guy222
Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.