daffy vs donald vs howard DUCK BATTLE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iscaremonkeys
GOOOO

BloodRain
http://www.somegif.com/gifs/1359834518627955985.GIF

COG Veteran
Daffy Duck perma kills these other cartoons.

Sacred 117
Unless we're considering Kingdom Hearts Donald. Of course, I've never actually played KH, so I don't actually know.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Unless we're considering Kingdom Hearts Donald. Of course, I've never actually played KH, so I don't actually know. I hated all RPG's until I played KH. That should tell you how good it is.

daffy is a pretty good h2h fighter. He looks like a boxer imo.
How would magic Donald fare against full blown out wacky random daffy?

Sacred 117
I don't know. Like I said, I haven't actually seen him in action. I've always wanted to play it though.

iscaremonkeys
Current daffy still takes this imo

Yamcha
No love for DW ;~;?

375ENQbru8s

Gizmoduck was pretty cool too lol.

Out of the ones mentioned though? I'd say it comes down to Daffy and Donald, and if toon force is included Daffy but if not I feel Donald could take him in fisticuffs stick out tongue.

LeonBuco666
Daffy Duck obviously WTF kinda shit is this. Damn

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Yamcha
No love for DW ;~;?

375ENQbru8s

Gizmoduck was pretty cool too lol.

Out of the ones mentioned though? I'd say it comes down to Daffy and Donald, and if toon force is included Daffy but if not I feel Donald could take him in fisticuffs stick out tongue. darkwing is triple sky-father level. His stare kills all 3 in under 3 seconds. the only person who has a chance against him is squirrel girl.
as far as Donald beating daffy
eqiRyLYnGHw
2:51

Don Corleone
I win.

iscaremonkeys
because you lost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.