Ultimate Fighters Vs Current Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Bruce Lee x2
Brock Lesnar x2
Tyson x2
1 Sugar Ray Robinson
Jose aldo x1

Who wins
The ultimate fighters, or the clown prince of crime

carver9
Lol.

iscaremonkeys
bruce lee kills joker

LeonBuco666
I hope you realize Bruce Lee cant actually kick somebody flying through the air in slow motion.
I actually see UF winning this, but i think a couple people will say joker wins.

iscaremonkeys
bruce lee made the 1 inch punch which could break several of your rib bones.....FROM AN INCH AWAY

maxivitopowe
Bruce Lee actually kicked someone so hard he broke the person trying to the person he kicked's arm

Tru Story

LeonBuco666
This isnt gonna turn into a bruce lee debate, but the joker isnt gonna stand there an let bruce warm up from less than an arms length away.

deathslash
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Bruce Lee actually kicked someone so hard he broke the person trying to the person he kicked's arm

Tru Story Yep, Bruce Lee once kicked a man so hard that he broke another guy's bones (the guy tried to catch him and broke his arm doing it).
IMO the ultimate fighters take this.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Bruce Lee x2
Brock Lesnar x2
Tyson x2
1 Sugar Ray Robinson
Jose aldo x1

Who wins
The ultimate fighters, or the clown prince of crime Out of curiosity. How much does joker weigh?

wolverinos
Brock lasner runs out of stamina just from running towards Joker and making it to the fight.

Bruce lee admitted he lost to wrestlers thats why he started to learn grappling

Tyson cant do crap vs someone who can actually withstand his punches.

Robinson? very fast guy but not enough power to take down joker.

aldo? dont make me laugh.

Joker wins.

iscaremonkeys
This isnt gonna turn into a bruce lee debate, but the joker isnt gonna stand there an let bruce warm up from less than an arms length away. 1 inch punch bro. Bruce kicks his ass

LeonBuco666
If the one inch punch could be done with out standing there holding your fist an inch away from somebody and readying up, maybe

iscaremonkeys
If the one inch punch could be done with out standing there holding your fist an inch away from somebody and readying up, maybe he also had the fastest kick in the world

curryman
Need more details on this fight.

Is it purely physical? If so, how's the Joker going to survive?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.