Atum vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Atum at his best

No BFR

Who wins ?

Branlor Swift
This thread will only be good for Zopzop's opinion

zopzop
Galactus. He's been written up while Atum has been severely written down.

TheGodKiller
Galactus, easily.

As the Thor Annual put it, eating gods is quite nothing compared to eating worlds.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by zopzop
Galactus. He's been written up while Atum has been severely written down. and Galactus has been wrote down before, use entire history's of a character

ODG
Galactus. He's been written up while Atum has been severely written down. "where going were all dead gods go, into the maw of The Demogorge"
http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/9823182_Mighty_Thor_08_Megan-TheGroup_pg22.jpg Originally posted by old zopzop
Wow, so he's NOT dead? I thought he died during Sacred Invasion? Did they explain how he survived?

You can look at it two different ways :
a) If Demogorge is really just suited to killing Gods (ie he's their kryptonite), then he may not stand a chance against Galactus.
b) If Demogorge is just that powerful period, then I see Galactus dying.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
"where going were all dead gods go, into the maw of The Demogorge"
http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/9823182_Mighty_Thor_08_Megan-TheGroup_pg22.jpg
Nice job with the quote before the issue was released and we saw how he couldn't even handle Thor.

Also nice job ignoring point 1 in my quote.

ODG
Nice job with the quote before the issue was released and we saw how he couldn't even handle Thor.

Also nice job ignoring point 1 in my quote. Originally posted by old zopzop
Mephisto battled Galactus to a standstill all the while wrecking havoc on the universe, yet Mephisto and 6 other Hell Lords were as insects before Classic Demogorge. http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/47254/1283762-galactus_vs_mephisto_super.png

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG

Branlor Swift
Can you stop trying to get zopzop back into his severe Galactus hating self.

zopzop
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Can you stop trying to get zopzop back into his severe Galactus hating self.
Can't. Even though Galactus sucks as a character, you can't ignore what he's done since Thanos Imperative.

Holding off the GE by himself while all the other Celestials and Teneberous fled, laughing off Negabombs, destroying a galaxy, going toe to toe with 4 Rogue Celestials and actually KOing/Killing one (who according to Hickman are just as powerful as their 616 selves), beating Odin, etc..

ODG
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Can you stop trying to get zopzop back into his severe Galactus hating self. I suppose getting zopzop to actively argue with himself consciously has lost its novelty after the first... five times or so. Originally posted by zopzop
Can't. Even though Galactus sucks as a character, you can't ignore what he's done since Thanos Imperative.

Holding off the GE by himself while all the other Celestials and Teneberous fled, laughing off Negabombs, destroying a galaxy, going toe to toe with 4 Rogue Celestials and actually KOing/Killing one (who according to Hickman are just as powerful as their 616 selves), beating Odin, etc.. http://i.imgur.com/9EDZJG9.gif

Ugh... but he makes it so easy...

Branlor Swift
please don't

Me and zop are in a better place now that he isn't campaigning against Galactus every thread

guy222
G

the Darkone
galactus

Golgo13
Originally posted by the Darkone
galactus

Endless Mike
Galactus

guy222
Ats right

TheLordofMurder
The OP calls for Demogorge at his best vs Galactus...doesnt it?

In which case this Demogorge at his best vs Average Galactus; you still think Galactus wins zopzop?

How do you think Average Galactus fares against Demogorges best feat (or rather his greatest showing of power)?

janus77
Galactus eats him, then farts out a string of skyfathers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.