Jaffar (Fire Emblem) vs Ezio (Assasain's Creed II)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dramatic Gecko
Ezio appears at Dragons Gate... At the top of the flight of stairs near the Gate is Jaffar... There had been warnings of this man, that he can destroy entire armies single handedly without being seen. But Ezio himself was an Assasain... and if he could defeat Jaffar he would prove himself the greatest Assasain in the world.

(Don't ask why Ezio is at Dragon's Gate. Ezio has access to all his weapons. Jaffar is the level he is when Eliwood first encounters him and carries a Killing Edge.

BATTLE OF THE ASSASAINS! WHO WINS!?

LeonBuco666
Ezio.

Master Han
How are we supposed to quantify Jaffar here?

Ezio's cinematic in Revelations shows him quite literally taking on an entire army without even drawing a blade; and he's likely far past his prime.

LeonBuco666
Far past his prime but alot more skilled.
In his prime he was faster stronger but not as skilled.
An older ezio with all that skill would slice jaffar's throat and read him his rights lol

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Master Han
How are we supposed to quantify Jaffar here?

Ezio's cinematic in Revelations shows him quite literally taking on an entire army without even drawing a blade; and he's likely far past his prime. I've beaten Revelations and cannot recall this, lol.

BloodRain
c1Vo3hYt_is

Not really an army, but he was confident enough to face nearly a hundred if not for the hallucination.

-pUhraVG7Ow

Or what his peer did. Literally taking on an army.

Demonic Phoenix
They're using ACII Ezio though.

BloodRain
Shut up..

Master Han
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Far past his prime but alot more skilled.
In his prime he was faster stronger but not as skilled.
An older ezio with all that skill would slice jaffar's throat and read him his rights lol

Evidence older Ezio is more skilled? As unrealistic as his character is, it's a bit of a stretch to argue that the old man in Revelations is greater than Ezio at his peak in ACII. I mean, I'm sure Revelations Ezio could pwn his noob self at the beginning of ACII, but by the time he's both already highly experienced and physically fit? Nah.

BloodRain
IIRC when the devs spoke about his combat style they said in ACR he's more brutal compared to his elegant younger self. If not slightly more skilled from experience, he's grown more precise. The only downfall could be his age, something that was already starting to be a hindrance in ACB.

Dramatic Gecko
I shouldn't have used Jaffar... I just wanted Assassain vs Assassain. I don't think anyone's played Fire Emblem.

ScreamPaste
More people need to play Fire Emblem.

The Scenario
Gaius wrecks them both.

Dramatic Gecko
Fire Emblem is the god of Turn Based Strategy.

I think Jaffar wins. On the grounds of his badassery.

TheRusmeister
I vote Jaffar. I also vote more people need to play a certain JTBRPG.
Jaffar was one of those units that would dodge every hit, and land fatal critical blows almost every attack.

Wei Phoenix
Jaffar has little to no feats. He was going to die on the map that you can recruit him on if Nino or whatever her name was doesn't talk to him. He struggles to kill everyone and hold them off. Now that I'm an adult his badassery begins and ends with "I'm Jaffar, the angel of death. I'm a loner, quiet and I am great at killing." That's pretty much all he is from my recollection. Yeah he's got some semi-interesting conversations with Nino, but he's overall just another cookie-cutter bad ass character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.