Kismet Vs Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/KIS_zpsc80247e6.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/TT_zps3f1ce9c8.jpg

operator616
Kismet is a multiversal abstract, she stomps tyrant, regardless of the version being used.

Golgo13
Originally posted by operator616
Kismet is a multiversal abstract, she stomps tyrant, regardless of the version being used.

Yeah, but she was scared of dominus. Lol.

Branlor Swift
Kismet is a multiversal abstract, she stomps tyrant, regardless of the version being used. She's got to be the single worst "multiversal abstract" in any comic ever

guy222
Yep

operator616
^^ reason being?

Originally posted by Golgo13
Yeah, but she was scared of dominus. Lol.

so? Dominus is a multiversal being as well. There's a reason why kismet is called the illuminator of ALL REALITIES.

also, they had a personal relationship prior to their ascension. So it's understandable.

She's also depicted as being Eternity's equal in JLA/Avengers. Which makes sense, since they basically represent the same thing.

Golgo13
^^ reason being?

so? Dominus is a multiversal being as well. There's a reason why kismet is called the illuminator of ALL REALITIES.

also, they had a personal relationship prior to their ascension. So it's understandable.

She's also depicted as being Eternity's equal in JLA/Avengers. Which makes sense, since they basically represent the same thing.

Do you put Dominus on the same level as MJJ or Legion in reality warping?

operator616
eh, MJJ's scale is omniversal, while dominus is multiversal. but to be fair, captain britain and exiles comics do have a tendency of using omniverse and multiverse interchangeably (now that i think of it, it's no coincidence that wanda's chaos wave was regarded as being multiversal until x men die by the sword, an arc featuring both: captain Britain and exiles), but they also sometimes refer to omniverse as being bigger (like in 2008). So it depends, but generally i would say omniversal > multiversal.

Yeah, dominus is definitely on the level of legion's most powerful personalities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.