..... Hulks New Smash Team Vs Marvel/DC ....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

Team Smash

Hulk
Doomsday (DoS)
Rulk
Solomon Grundy
Juggernuat (Classic)
Gorilla Grodd

Vs

Marvel/DC

Superman
Thor
Wonder Woman
Ms.Marvel
Aquaman
Iron Man

pym-ftw
T2 solidly.

Golgo13
Team hulk.

Revelation64
I know team two could take almost everyone on Hulks team but I'm not sure about Doomsday. Can anyone on team 2 defeat Doomsday?

pym-ftw
Superman, again...

ClayWorm
Depends on the versions. DD and Jugs' version are known.

Post Crisis for DC and almost the same time for Marvel. Team 2 wins. Superman became stronger since DOS and showed much better feats. WW is around Superman' tear, Thor with hammer is there as well. I guess they have knowledge and won't mess around. They need one strong punch and any of those 3 would knock off DD. Grodd is not strong enough telepath to mess with all of them and majority will simply resist and knock off monkey. I can't see how Team 2 loses here.

New 52 and nowadays Marvel. Almost the same but i think Team 1 takes it. No BFR = they can't get rid off Grundy from Earth 2 unless Aquaman's Trident is able to put him down which is stretching things.

LeonBuco666
Depends what hulk your using? Classic savage? Current? Mindless? If its classic savage or current then team 1 could do this with classic jugs, DD, grodd and grundy depending on version

pym-ftw
Originally posted by ClayWorm
Depends on the versions. DD and Jugs' version are known.

Post Crisis for DC and almost the same time for Marvel. Team 2 wins. Superman became stronger since DOS and showed much better feats. WW is around Superman' tear, Thor with hammer is there as well. I guess they have knowledge and won't mess around. They need one strong punch and any of those 3 would knock off DD. Grodd is not strong enough telepath to mess with all of them and majority will simply resist and knock off monkey. I can't see how Team 2 loses here.

New 52 and nowadays Marvel. Almost the same but i think Team 1 takes it. No BFR = they can't get rid off Grundy from Earth 2 unless Aquaman's Trident is able to put him down which is stretching things.
It's always current unless otherwise stated.

Stoic
Team one wins this, there are at least three guys on Team one that Team Two would need to gang up on just to win. One on One? Nah. Team 1 ftw.

juggerman
Damn.... Team 1

Supermex
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Depends what hulk your using? Classic savage? Current? Mindless? If its classic savage or current then team 1 could do this with classic jugs, DD, grodd and grundy depending on version

Its Current Hulk
DoS Doomday
Classic Juggy
Most current Grundy monster form
Current Rulk
Most current Grodd

Stoic
Originally posted by Supermex
Its Current Hulk
DoS Doomday
Classic Juggy
Most current Grundy monster form
Current Rulk
Most current Grodd

currently the Hulk was able to tank forces capable of liquefying Adamantium. He's a beast alone, and classic Cain? Wow, nothing was able to stop him up until that nonsense with Onslaught which happened off panel. More PIS than anything imo. Oh, and if DOS Doomsday appeared today the results would be the same, the writers would just scale him up to current the current version of Superman, and the same thing would have happened again.

janus77
Team One wins, comfortably.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.