Pre Vizsla vs Asajj Ventress or Ahsoka Tano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red8
Instead of Maul, Ventress or Tano is trying to win the respect of Death Watch and challenges Vizsla to a duel. Can she pull it off? (No force powers.)

Even though Vizsla did well against Maul, I think Ventress could still win. Ahsoka didn't do too bad against Vizsla, but I think it could go either way with her.

ROTJ Vader
1.Ventres.
2.Viszla.

NewGuy01
Vizsla probably loses both.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by red8
Ahsoka didn't do too bad against Vizsla, but I think it could go either way with her.

I'm pretty sure Vizsla was drunk when he had his little scuffle with Ashoka. And he hardly used all the weapons at his disposal against her like he did against Maul.

Ventress wins 1. Vizsla wins 2.

Stigma
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Vizsla probably loses both.

ROTJ Vader
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
I'm pretty sure Vizsla was drunk when he had his little scuffle with Ashoka. And he hardly used all the weapons at his disposal against her like he did against Maul.

Ventress wins 1. Vizsla wins 2.

He was drunk. And he didint have all his weapons. He would defenitly beat Ashoka 1v1 no doubt. Also he was clearly winning their 1v1 fight without all his weapons well drunk. Ahsoka had to flee.

Its interesting to note Viszla still gave Kenobi a good fight even when he didint have all his weapons and Kenobi was using the force. Speaks for his skill. Wonder what would have happend if Viszla had all his weapons and Kenobi wasint using the force.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ROTJ Vader

Wonder what would have happend if Viszla had all his weapons and Kenobi wasint using the force.

Probably something similar to what happened when Vizsla faced Maul.

NewGuy01
Ahsoka has defeated Vizsla before, though he didn't use the weapons at his disposal. However, she also wasn't peaked.

ROTJ Vader
Ahsoka has defeated Vizsla before, though he didn't use the weapons at his disposal. However, she also wasn't peaked.

No she didint and he was drunk. She slashed his jetpack and ran away and Viszla was winning, and he didint have all his weapons. If Viszla can do that good Vs Maul, I don't even want to imagine what would happen if he fought Ahsoka.

Taay'hai
Why you gotta hate on the hottest Togruta girl in Star Wars?

NewGuy01
Maul restricted any and all uses of the Force except Pre-cognition and still broke Vizlsa. You can say it was a close fight, but i see it almost like the Bane vs Siraak fight--Maul could have ended it sooner, but was aiming for utter defeat on Vizsla's part, he wanted him broken, humiliated in front of his allies. Which he did.

Anyway, I don't buy the whole Drunk thing, considering he didn't fight like someone who was wasted, and Ahsoka was quite clearly winning, and honestly Vizsla would have died then and there if Ahsoka had not hinted that she cut his Jetpack. And as I said, she wasn't peaked and didn't use the Force against Vizsla--Which she could in this fight.

Ahsoka's winning, folks.

DARTH POWER
Maul restricted any and all uses of the Force except Pre-cognition and still broke Vizlsa. You can say it was a close fight, but i see it almost like the Bane vs Siraak fight--Maul could have ended it sooner, but was aiming for utter defeat on Vizsla's part, he wanted him broken, humiliated in front of his allies. Which he did.

The only thing Maul didn't seem to use was TK. But aside from that, going from what Filoni states in the Featurette to the episode, the fight seems to have been quite legitimate.

The only difference I would say may be that Vizsla was fighting for his life, whilst Maul probably took the fight more casually, knowing there was no way he was going to lose.

Anyway, I don't buy the whole Drunk thing, considering he didn't fight like someone who was wasted, and Ahsoka was quite clearly winning, and honestly Vizsla would have died then and there if Ahsoka had not hinted that she cut his Jetpack. And as I said, she wasn't peaked and didn't use the Force against Vizsla--Which she could in this fight.

Well he was drinking, and he clearly didn't go all out against Ashoka. We've seen him go all out against Maul, and he fought completely differently.

And I'm not sure when Ashoka peaked.. She may still get better.. But that fight was late Season 4. So she was quite.. ahem.. developed.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Taay'hai
Why you gotta hate on the hottest Togruta girl in Star Wars?

Ew dude hes like 16....

.... which is totally legal here in the UK! Aw yissssss! awepedo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.