Strongest of all anime/magna.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

battlemaster161
Strongest human? Strongest god? Strongest ninja? Ive wonder about these for a while could yall give your opinions.

Dramatic Gecko
Strongest Human... probably Uub from Dragon Ball GT

Haven't watched enough anime's to say strongest god or ninja.

Zack Fair
http://ranshinkawaii.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/haruhi.jpg

NemeBro
I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.

Nephthys
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GoRS82o-Lgk/T-g5gW2a9XI/AAAAAAAAAMA/QZ0XijFMGVs/s1600/Tengen_Toppa_Gurren_Lagann-5.png

SSJGGogeta
Strongest human? Do half humans count? If so, ultimate Gohan from DBZ. If not, then Tien, also from DBZ. Despite what many people think, he is actually stronger than Uub and maybe even stronger than base form Goku at the end of the Buu saga, because he trained for 7 full years, getting stronger constantly, even though he was able to harm second form Cell with his tri beam, and it was implied in the manga that he was as strong as a super Saiyan when he fought Buu, although a super Saiyan is nothing to Buu.

Anyway, strongest ninja would have to be Princess Kaguya from Naruto, because she, after eating the fruit of the ten tails, possessed all of the chakra and blood-line limits in the world, and her son who had less than half the chakra she did, was able to defeat the ten tails. She is probably even above Raditz, if not Nappa level from DBZ.

The strongest god is another one from DBZ, Whiss. He was able to knock out Bills with a neck chop for three years, the same Bills who can erase entire universes just by getting upset. Whiss is a very kind god, and he is the god of creation in the DBZ universe. There are 9 universes though in DBZ, and Whiss is the weakest god of creation, so the strongest must be The one above all from Marvel/DC, lol.

Galan007
Uub was definitely the strongest human, but his existence was also extremely circumstantial. He would have never even come into being had Yemma not granted Goku's wish for Kid Buu to be resurrected as a good person or w/e.

The strongest human without any kind of special stipulations like that is Tien. Far and away.

TheTyrant
Toss-up between Madara Uchiha and Itachi Uchiha.

Q99
Dragonball Z? Not even remotely close! It's not worth mentioning in the same sentence as the most powerful.

Future Tenchi from Tenchi Muyo becomes more powerful than the goddesses who created the multiverse, and he's mostly human.

Gurren Lagan gets to the point where galaxies are thrown as weapons... then gets far more powerful than that. Uses mecha, but they make Bills look like a chump, and entirely human. See: Nephthys's post.

Lina Inverse has a spell where she summons the infinite multiversal creator of her universe to destroy a universe.

Originally posted by TheTyrant

There's a couple ninja stronger than that in Naruto. Hashirama, the Sage of Six Paths, the Sage's mom.

There's a surprising lack of Godly powerful ninja, so it's the lowest powered category here by a fair amount.

Yamcha
Human? Gonna go with Tenchi on this one, he's close enough xD

Ninja? No idea, would Otoha from Kara's count as a ninja? If not him then I'll go with my trusty standby, Ninja Master Gara from "Bastard!!"

Strongest God? Demonbane says hello, in a weaker form it grew so big it was popping universes just brushing against them and eventually dwarfed the multiverse, and was exchanging blows with a being of similar power within femtoseconds, an remember that's a weaker form than the one I'm about to mention cause in it's final form (Elder God Demonbane) it can summon infinite times infinite Demonbane from even realities that don't even exist and each blast they fire is the equivalent to the Big Bang..and they all fire at once..right at you >.>.....

Q99
7/8ths human or so.

And heck, actually Juraiians are descended from humans who were transplanted onto other worlds long again, so even that last 1/8th is still pretty much human ^^

Does raise the question of how big their multiverse is.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Q99
There's a couple ninja stronger than that in Naruto. Hashirama

I doubt Hashirama's more powerful than current Madara. Hell, I'd argue that if Madara had gained his Rinnegan while still in his prime, he'd beat the crap out of the dude. Like they were very close to each other back in their prime days, so with the addition of Rinnegan and Hashirama's own cells, I don't think Hashirama would have a big chance without PIS or outside help.

Sage's mom.

Not sure what Kaguya's done to warrant that. Wasn't it implied that she wasn't as powerful as the Sage? Not exactly sure. Because stopping a war between regular humans going at it with swords, shurikens, kunai, and spears isn't much of a feat for high/top-tier Naruto characters.

cdtm
Originally posted by Yamcha
Human? Gonna go with Tenchi on this one, he's close enough xD

Ninja? No idea, would Otoha from Kara's count as a ninja? If not him then I'll go with my trusty standby, Ninja Master Gara from "Bastard!!"

Strongest God? Demonbane says hello, in a weaker form it grew so big it was popping universes just brushing against them and eventually dwarfed the multiverse, and was exchanging blows with a being of similar power within femtoseconds, an remember that's a weaker form than the one I'm about to mention cause in it's final form (Elder God Demonbane) it can summon infinite times infinite Demonbane from even realities that don't even exist and each blast they fire is the equivalent to the Big Bang..and they all fire at once..right at you >.>.....

This Demonbane sounds even more overpowered then TTGL.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by cdtm
This Demonbane sounds even more overpowered then TTGL.

It's pretty much omnipotent.

cdtm

Madara maybe, but Itachi?

Is he really more powerful then current Naruto? Considering he could summon a horde of sage mode clones, tamed Nine Tails and unlocked his full power, and pretty much always tops himself in plot device stupidity? (Plus he's an idiot savant, going by some of the stuff he's pulled like how he dealt with the third Raikage..)

TheTyrant
Madara maybe, but Itachi?

Is he really more powerful then current Naruto? Considering he could summon a horde of sage mode clones, tamed Nine Tails and unlocked his full power, and pretty much always tops himself in plot device stupidity? (Plus he's an idiot savant, going by some of the stuff he's pulled like how he dealt with the third Raikage..)

I was just joking. BM or BSM Naruto would wreck. Itachi's slightly above RM Naruto imo.

Yamcha
This Demonbane sounds even more overpowered then TTGL. To be fair it IS facing gods from the Cthulhu Mythos, so you have to be pretty tough for that job (I wouldn't want it that's for sure ._.)

cdtm
Originally posted by Yamcha
To be fair it IS facing gods from the Cthulhu Mythos, so you have to be pretty tough for that job (I wouldn't want it that's for sure ._.)

I'd like to learn more of this Demonbane.

So it looks like the source material is.... an erotic PC game? O_o

Is the anime all I need to learn everything Demonbane? Or are the games essential? (I'll track down the PS2 game if I need to.. )

Yamcha
I'd like to learn more of this Demonbane.

So it looks like the source material is.... an erotic PC game? O_o

Is the anime all I need to learn everything Demonbane? Or are the games essential? (I'll track down the PS2 game if I need to.. )

Haha well I'm pretty sure the PS2 game is essentially the original without the erotic aspects, but no like the Anime barely scratches the surface of what it's capable of, most of the feats and stuff come from the games (I believe there's a sequel as well...hang on let me get the name.....bam "Kishin Hishou Demonbane"wink there's a manga too that serves as a prequel (which is where you'll find the form I was talking about larger than the universe/multiverse). If you want though I mean before you do all that, I have a couple links I could send you beforehand that actually are pretty informative on it so I mean you could check those first and also potentially save some money haha stick out tongue.

I may be missing a few things atm, if so forgive me I'm just exhausted right now, I'll be sure to double check tomorrow big grin

Q99
General opinion I've seen of Demonbane is it's not actually that good. Like, it sounds cool, but the story doesn't live up to it.

---

I will mention there's arguably stronger. From the Umineko series, there's Featherine Augustus Aurora.

She once won a fight by re-writing the script of the game she was in to say she won, and decided to fill out the details of how later. Her opponent was universe-destroying level and had big bang attacks.

Yamcha
Originally posted by Q99
General opinion I've seen of Demonbane is it's not actually that good. Like, it sounds cool, but the story doesn't live up to it.

---

I will mention there's arguably stronger. From the Umineko series, there's Featherine Augustus Aurora.

She once won a fight by re-writing the script of the game she was in to say she won, and decided to fill out the details of how later. Her opponent was universe-destroying level and had big bang attacks. Idk like I love Demonbane but debating with it is...a hassle to say the least...cause that move I described pulls Demonbane from all over, an even pulling stuff out of time and realities that don't even exist...like it...makes my brain hurt...so badly...trying to understand Demonbane lmao..especially when we get into the reality warping aspects. Like I know even in it's weaker form it can survive a Universal collapse like it was nothing and at Elder God status "casually tanked everything from all Great Old Ones and Outer Gods and soloed the entire Court of Azathoth" like what?! I can't wrap my head around any of this xD. It's weapon alone barely makes sense to me lmfao http://omniversal.wikispaces.com/Weapon+Profile+-+Shining+Trapezohedron

I mean Nyarlthotep ( http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Nyarlathotep+%28Demonbane%29 )isn't necessarily a push over, and it got bored fighting the weaker form and couldn't win so it went back in time to kill the pilot....instead of beating the mecha itself >_>....This can't even come close to working on the Elder God form, I guess it exists outside of Creation and Chaos, I just...it's like I can feel my brain bleeding trying to wrap my head around it all lol.

I see Demonbane as a walking paradox cause essentially summoning infinite upon infinite Demonbane from all realities even ones that don't exist lead to "Wouldn't there be a Demonbane that could defeat Demonbane?" But then that leads to "There would then be a Demonbane that could defeat that Demonbane"

So I just like to think of the Demonbane that's somehow being piloted by Goku lmao. There's supposed to be another game coming out I guess too, so...Idk how they're gonna make it even stronger like...I'm actually intrigued at how they're going to do this lol ._.

SSJGGogeta
I wouldn't really call demonbane a god, because he's a mech. Either way, the only ones who stand at his level are characters like Superman Prime one million, Whiss, TOAA and M.O.M. Also with the possibility of the Beyonder, because he can change the fabric of space and time to anything he wishes, and instantly change the laws, rules, and anything he wants to, in the entire multiverse.

The only reason Whiss is added there, is because he has only had a singular appearance, even though he did show off his omnimortality, omniscience and some of his implied omnipotence. Several times in BOTG, Whiss remarked Bills being capable of instantly destroying all of creation, and himself being able to instantly re-create it, while his power also far surpassed Bills's, as shown when he knocked Bills out for three years just with a simple neck-chop, to stop him from unnecessarily destroying the galaxy, and the God-tree. Even Buu was multiversal level, because while he powered up, Supreme kai and Elder kai said that the entire multiverse would collapse from the shear output of power. Bills was even stronger than Vegetto though, who was MUCH stronger than Buu. Whiss being above him puts him at an omniversal destruction/creation level that is even with TOAA, Elder god demonbane(yes, I know who he is, and I know of his feats), M.O.M., the Beyonder and Superman Prime one million.

They are all equal in terms of power and creation(except Superman Prime 1m and the Beyonder), because they CREATED their universes, and have been proven to be able to as easily destroy them. They are basically their universes version of the same person, which is pretty much the representation of the Judeo-Christian god, except for Whiss, who is as powerful but still a completely unique creation, not just a bright light that can do, create, or destroy anything.

BloodRain
Whiss on the level of TOAA.

Stop.. just.. stop. no expression

Galan007
Buu was multiversal, eh? Christ almighty. facepalm

Q99
All Buu actually did was rupture a pocket-universe, that's about it. And he did so just by unleashing his power. That is to say, it's not a specific universe-affecting power, it's just that if an area of space can't handle a lot of power, it'll rupture. If a universe can handle much greater amounts of power, it won't.

And we know from Battle of the Gods that the DBZ universe/multiverse are each *tiny*. 4 galaxies per universe, 12 universes.

Or to put it another way, Gurren Lagann's biggest forms are significantly larger than the main DBZ universe, and possibly bigger than the combined space in all 12.

Miraijin
Demonbane isn't omnipotent because even in his Elder God form he's still weaker than Azathoth, that's why he can only use Shining Trapezohedron for limited amount of time. It's strong. But not exactly as strong as people make it be.

Q99
Originally posted by Miraijin
Demonbane isn't omnipotent because even in his Elder God form he's still weaker than Azathoth, that's why he can only use Shining Trapezohedron for limited amount of time. It's strong. But not exactly as strong as people make it be.

Good to know!

Jmanghan
I was just joking. BM or BSM Naruto would wreck. Itachi's slightly above RM Naruto imo. Resurrected Madara or Obito??

SSJGGogeta
@ Q99: The only time they said there were four galaxies in DBZ was in movies, like the Janemba and Broly ones. In the manga, King Kai said he ruled the north quadrant, which would be the north quarter of the universe. In the namek saga, Bulma said that Namek was some billions of light years away, impossible if there were only four galaxies.

@ Galan007: Yes, if you watch the anime, Vegetto and the Kai's clearly state that Buu's screams are ripping the fabrics of creation, and "If he doesn't stop this, all of creation will be destroyed!", just from Buu releasing his power and screaming. Cell was able to destroy a solar system with a single Kamehameha wave, which isn't even an explosive attack, but a condensed beam the is meant to more damage to a smaller area than attacks like Super nova or Death Ball, all of which Cell had because he held Frieza's cells. If we use movies as canon, Broly destroyed a galaxy with one attack, and he was arguably as strong as Cell. Buu was able destroy galaxies and solar systems like they were nothing.

@ BloodRain: I take it you're not familiar with DBZ or any comic series for that matter. TOAA is called the one above all because he is above all. He created everything and is the Judeo-christian god who can never be beaten and has the biggest dick ever. The only reason anyone created him is to make up for the fact that they have a hilariously small penis. However, Whiss is basically the same thing as him, but created by a different person. Whiss created the universe, TOAA created the universe ; Whiss can think the universe out of existence, TOAA can think the universe out of existence ; Whiss can create universal level henchmen from nothing, TOAA can create universal level henchmen from nothing. I was simply saying I like Whiss more because TOAA is completely generic. Whiss is a unique version of that character, and I happen to like him more. If Whiss and TOAA fought, TOAA would obviously win, but that's only because he "is the strongest ever and no one is stronger than him and no one ever will be because he is god.", and that's boring as ****. He's even more of a broken character than Demonbane, or even Superman Prime one million for christ sake.

Yamcha
Wait which TOAA? The celestial dood or the being that's the writer in comic form? If we're talking about the ladder, that's why I always figured TOAA existed so if sh*t hit the fan or someone butchered a story he could just appear like "Uh... Magic something..RETCON...okay I'm leaving now". To be fair I never understood when people used him in VS it's essentially like using oh what's the DC equivalent again? The Presence? Like isn't that the writer as well? Iono it makes sense to have these types when you have such a massive company like Marvel/DC cause if you do need something fixed or need to do something unexplainable the choice is always there..

But for VS debates it's just stoopid lmao. Like I recall TOAA vs Pre Retcon Beyonder crap and it's like....no...TOAA is the writer so didn't he create the story I mean I..idk to be fair that's why I rarely bring up these characters, it just causes like a giant storm of sheeeeit.

Demonbane is one I rarely like to mention as well but for a slightly different cause, it's like that one character you're almost guaranteed to win with that you're good with in a fighting game...but there's that chance someone is gonna just mess you up (say maybe they select, Cosmic Armor Superman.....I don't want to deal wit dat boooosheeit) , and you really don't want to watch that character get the shit kicked out of him so you select someone else? Pretty much that.

Luffygear4
if half humans count, its definately tenchi masaki, hes omnipotent...

Q99
Very possible if things were spread out. Also I think that was a line added in the dub, I don't remember that in the manga or the Japanese version.

False on several points. Whis is *not* called the universe's creator. Whis has *not* been said to be able to think universes away. Whis *recruits* Gods of Destruction, who are galaxy busters, not universe level.

And The One Above All created many parallel universes, of which tens of thousands are known, not just 1 or 12 like in DBZ.

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99

Whis *recruits* Gods of Destruction, who are galaxy busters, not universe level.

And that, on strength of a possibly hyperbolic statement.. No on panel feats.

Q99
And that, on strength of a possibly hyperbolic statement.. No on panel feats.

Apparently it's actually part of his job description, so it sounds plausible to me.

BloodRain
I don't know either verse but you agree with what I say? Ahh full circle.

But no, the Whiss parts were wrong on so many levels as Q90 pointed out.

StyleTime
Ah yes, Q90. The evil counter part to Q99. She's not held back by morals like Q99 is, making her more dangerous on average.

BloodRain
..wonder they made upgrades to the Q model to add modalities, like Glados?

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Q99
This right here!

yungz22
gurren lagan had some powerful mf's in it attacks in it with the same stength and the big bang. Arceus and yggdrasill are credited with the creation and deletion of both of world and life. tencchi muyo i know im missing other shows but i just took finals and im tired as f**k

Dramatic Gecko
When we say Human. Do we mean Human and the strength/power he posses. Or a human and his interstellar omni-****er-upper weapons.

Like. How strong is anyone from Tenchi without a Light Hawk Wing?

BeyonderGod
Tenchi muyo lol not.....alien X solos that entire series.

BeyonderGod
The Living Tribunal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>x100 Demonbaneverse

chasedown
akira lol jk

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by chasedown
Lord Loli

Fixed lol!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.