Galactus heralds vs Dbz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

battlemaster161
The Silver Surfer
Air Walker
Firelord
The Asgardian Destroyer
Terrax
Nova
Morg
Red Shift
VS
Vegeta
Goku
Gotenks
Broly
Kid buu
Cell
Bills
Gohan

who wins this war no prep.

Master Han
no expression

Silver Surfer solos in 0.00002 nanoseconds. Literally.

BloodRain
^and without his board.

battlemaster161
any specific reason

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by BloodRain
^and without his board. Don't be ridiculous now. Without his board, it's more like 0.2 seconds.

battlemaster161
how does he solo the human torch went head up and beat him before so how does he solo. not only that couldn't kid buu absorb him.

Demonic Phoenix
You clearly do not know what Forum Avatar Silver Surfer is capable of.

battlemaster161
i see the problem i meant to add todays comics the heralds are in todays versions.

Wei Phoenix
They all run off of Ki, Surfer drains them all.

NotAllThatEvil
Buu actually uses magic, not ki. Probably doesn't stop the drainage though.

battlemaster161
They run off ki yes but they could still go h2h not only that but buu, and cell could absorb him. Also he was beaten by human torch and he ran off heat energy but he didnt get drained

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by battlemaster161
They run off ki yes but they could still go h2h not only that but buu, and cell could absorb him. Also he was beaten by human torch and he ran off heat energy but he didnt get drained

They aren't going to beat anyone in H2H without Ki. Torch has never fought Surfer, he'd lose horribly against him unless you're talking about that horrible movie where Torch still lost and got suffocated in space. He's too fast for Buu or Cell and neither could absorb him. Surfer drains all of their energy.

battlemaster161
how fast is surfer and also i read a comic not to long ago about johnny beating surfer

battlemaster161
Broly coundnt cant be absorbed all the way because and was stated in SSLJ form or higher his power would be unlimited so it dosent matter how much hes drained he will never run out. Also Cell is 10 Faster than light and Buu is 20 times fater then light so what makes you think they cant catch him

Wei Phoenix
how fast is surfer and also i read a comic not to long ago about johnny beating surfer

I'm pretty sure you didn't. Do you have a source, scan, issue title or number?

Broly coundnt cant be absorbed all the way because and was stated in SSLJ form or higher his power would be unlimited so it dosent matter how much hes drained he will never run out. Also Cell is 10 Faster than light and Buu is 20 times fater then light so what makes you think they cant catch him

Buu is 20x lightspeed yet he was too slow to intercept and catch a thrown earring.

juggerman
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Buu is 20x lightspeed yet he was too slow to intercept and catch a thrown earring.

He didn't try. But LOL to him being that fast regardless

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by juggerman
He didn't try. But LOL to him being that fast regardless

You're right.

BloodRain
Not that he is.. because he isn't.. but would being 20x lightspeed even matter to Surfer?

battlemaster161
Raditz was faster than light and hes the weakest of the sayians so ya im pretty sure their fast maybe even faster thats just my guess in how fast they are.

Wei Phoenix
Back to that Buuhan scene I was talking about, how long did it take Buuhan to get to Goku and Vegeta and he still couldn't get there in time to "kill" them before they could put on those earrings? Those two had ample time to exchange words and everything. Lol at Raditz being light speed.

BloodRain
Oh how about it taking as long as Dende's for Freeza to fly maybe a mile or two?

Raditz was faster than light and hes the weakest of the sayians so ya im pretty sure their fast maybe even faster thats just my guess in how fast they are.
They're not that fast.

battlemaster161
It was stated by piccolo when he dodge his beam cannon which is light speed and he didn't dodge immediately he stood there for a sec. then moved

NotAllThatEvil
The hell he is. I don't even think frieza was that fast. Light speed doesn't come around to at least the cell saga.

BloodRain
It was stated by piccolo when he dodge his beam cannon which is light speed and he didn't dodge immediately he stood there for a sec. then moved
Wasn't that in the Dub Anime?

battlemaster161
Wasn't that in the Dub Anime?

Yes but it still canon

battlemaster161
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
The hell he is. I don't even think frieza was that fast. Light speed doesn't come around to at least the cell saga.

freeza was faster than light in his base form

Master Han

No Z character can move faster than light under their own power without IT. That "faster than light" BS was a dub error. By the android saga, the Z warriors are dumbfounded that Goku can teleport to Roshi's place and back in a few seconds; even Gotenks circumnavigates the Earth slower than C. There is numerous to debunk this rather trite misconception. If Z warriors were FTL, Goku and Vegeta wouldn't have failed to rescue Gohan/Goten/Trunks/Piccolo.

Galactus's heralds can move FTL and bust stars - the most powerful DBZ characters are still STL and planet busters at best.

juggerman
Yes but it still canon

No it isn't. If they were then Goku ITing to Roshi's....

Damn you Han!

BloodRain
Yes but it still canon
Nooo nonono.. no.

ScreamPaste
No DBZer approaches c, lol.

battlemaster161
yes it is if its stated or it happens then its canon im not a fanboy i just dislike marvel fanboys so much cause they think any superhero could solo anything so i try to prove them wrong. hell i met a no life who said hulk could solo the freaking dc universe.

battlemaster161
And also do u have a scan thats shows todays silver surfer has any chance of soloing

Master Han
yes it is if its stated or it happens then its canon im not a fanboy i just dislike marvel fanboys so much cause they think any superhero could solo anything so i try to prove them wrong. hell i met a no life who said hulk could solo the freaking dc universe.

The anime directly contradicts the manga on multiple major plot points; the two universes simply are not compatible.

And BTW, if you wish to take the anime as canon, I'd point out that the characters AREN'T MOVING VERY FAST based on what we, you know, actually see. The manga's comic medium sort of sidesteps this argument. But hey, anime's canon, right?

Lord Lucien
yes it is if its stated or it happens then its canon im not a fanboy i just dislike marvel fanboys so much cause they think any superhero could solo anything so i try to prove them wrong. hell i met a no life who said hulk could solo the freaking dc universe. Piccolo's exasperated and shocked assessment of the situation isn't much of a gauge for the entire franchise's standards. You should have brought up the speed at which his energy blast hits the moon, that was near light speed--making the casual dodging of such attacks seem comparable in speed.

But even that example is problematic. It makes it look like an off-the-cuff blast can destroy a planetoid, yet far stronger characters explode with everything they can muster and it only scratches the surface beneath their feet. DBZ has too many incarnations of the anime and manga to be used properly, at least when trying to use all of them at once. Even one at a time, they tend to contradict themselves.

Just remember, Vegeta's a liar, and power levels are bullshit.

Sacred 117
Light speed doesn't come around to at least the cell saga.

I thought it was later than that? I guess the answer to my next question should be obvious, but who first achieved it?

NotAllThatEvil
Goku via instant tranmission.

Master Han

Nah. Even SSJ Gotenks can't travel at light speed when he flies around the Earth. Nobody in Z or GT can without IT.

Sacred 117
What can Goku do in God form?

Galan007
Yes but it still canon In terms of canonicity, the manga>>>the anime.

That said, the manga does not say anything about Raditz moving > c when he dodged Piccolo's SBC, as the anime does:
http://imgur.com/KalgMGd
http://imgur.com/VSGbU2W
http://imgur.com/uGBQbgT

Like others have said, we didn't begin seeing light speed+ travel in DBZ until Goku learned to utilize instant transmission.

Originally posted by Sacred 117
What can Goku do in God form? Contend with Bills(the God of destruction), who was stated by Akira himself to be more powerful than any being(s) ever seen in DBZ(which would include Buuhan and Vegito)-- a fact he proved by utterly shit-stomping the likes of SSJ3 Goku, Mystic Gohan, Gotenks, etc. etc. with laughable ease.

Though it should be noted that Bills was reportedly only utilizing 70% of his power when he and SSJG Goku battled.

Sacred 117
I definitely need to see the movie now.

Master Han
Originally posted by Galan007
Contend with Bills(the God of destruction), who was stated by Akira himself to be more powerful than any being(s) ever seen in DBZ(which would include Buuhan and Vegito)-- a fact he proved by utterly shit-stomping the likes of SSJ3 Goku, Mystic Gohan, Gotenks, etc. etc. with laughable ease.

Though it should be noted that Bills was reportedly only utilizing 70% of his power when he and SSJG Goku battled.

DBZ feats have no solid correlation with powerscaling. Just looking from observed capabilities, speeds and destructive capability, you wouldn't think that Buu saga warriors were significantly above SSJ Goku on Namek. Indeed, the Android saga saw the characters' getting massively depowered, going from destroying swaths of islands to failing to dent the side of a highway. Which sort of brings in problems when we try to compare Z warriors to external franchises.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Master Han
DBZ feats have no solid correlation with powerscaling. Just looking from observed capabilities, speeds and destructive capability, you wouldn't think that Buu saga warriors were significantly above SSJ Goku on Namek. Indeed, the Android saga saw the characters' getting massively depowered, going from destroying swaths of islands to failing to dent the side of a highway. Which sort of brings in problems when we try to compare Z warriors to external franchises. There's a lot of truth to this. Piccolo's best feat happens during the Saiyan saga, and he never tops it, ever. The series was supposed to end with Frieza, I think that had an impact on the writing, lol.

Galan007
Originally posted by Master Han
DBZ feats have no solid correlation with powerscaling. Just looking from observed capabilities, speeds and destructive capability, you wouldn't think that Buu saga warriors were significantly above SSJ Goku on Namek. Indeed, the Android saga saw the characters' getting massively depowered, going from destroying swaths of islands to failing to dent the side of a highway. Which sort of brings in problems when we try to compare Z warriors to external franchises. I didn't compare the Z warriors to anyone outside the DBZ-verse, so I don't know what this has to do with anything I said..?

Regardless, anyone who looks exclusively at the destruction caused by a Z warrior, without considering any other bits of context regarding their powerset, has no business talking about DBZ to begin with.

TheGodKiller
Not that he is.. because he isn't.. but would being 20x lightspeed even matter to Surfer?
Considering that the Surfer's best travel speed feat is half a million lightyears in one second....nope, I don't think so.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Galan007
Regardless, anyone who looks exclusively at the destruction caused by a Z warrior, without considering any other bits of context regarding their powerset, has no business talking about DBZ to begin with.

...or ANYTHING for that matter.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Just remember, Vegeta's a liar, and power levels are bullshit.

haermm That is hilarious.

Although considering the Saiyan race as a whole and their natures, it's not all that hard to see why Bardock might've been considered a genius. Guy was forward for his time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.