Crossbones & Deathstroke vs. Bane & Bullesye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

pym-ftw
Team 1

Lord Feron
What is BS's starting gear? Like nothing? Knives? A gun?

leonidas
team 1 takes it. bullseye is actually the weak link imo. everyone else is superhuman to one degree or other.

LeonBuco666
Bullseye can put pretty much anything to good use and turn it into a weapon, like a straw, or...a used condom wrapper.
He's physically a weak link, but when it comes to skill, he's on everyones level here and above one or two

leonidas
meh, he's slightly above bones and ds at throwing things, but both have crazy accuracy and superhuman levels of speed to boot, + healing factors. ds or bones could pretty easily parry anything he throws(dd has made a career of doing that) and when the starting gap is closed he'd go down to either one pretty quickly.

LeonBuco666
Id say he's the best marksmen here, just hasnt got the physicality to do a goddamn thing if they come close, if he had the all round speed and strength, he's already got the skill he would be the toughest here, but sadly hes a human who uses random shit and throws it at peope and/or cuts throats with straws

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Lord Feron
What is BS's starting gear? Like nothing? Knives? A gun?

Yeah, we need to know that. Standard starting distance in a forum fight coupled with good enough equip for Lester = win for team 2.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, we need to know that. Standard starting distance in a forum fight coupled with good enough equip for Lester = win for team 2.

My thought exactly.

iscaremonkeys
im liking team two

RedX1852
Crossbones already beat Bullseye so he's out of the Equation now DS and Bane have both beat Batman before but i say Team 1 it would be interesting to see how Bane handles DS and Crossbones

StiltmanFTW
Not exactly and it's a forum fight with 0.5km starting distance, so it's different.

DarkSaint85
Plus, what DOES constitute standard equip for Bullseye?

Cards, coins, toothpicks, knives, shurikens?

guy222
T1

RedX1852
Crossbones is MY DUDE I Got Figures, Shirts, and i cant wait to see him in the Movie. DeathStroke and Crossbones are my Favorite Villians that have squared off against my favorite heroes i say that these to are the Epitome of Bad Ass they take this.

Deathstroke could Handle Bullseye but i say they are even Feats wise i mean Bullseye does Have Adamantium Bones so taking him out will be a challenge but DS has Beaten Bats Before so It would be a Good figth

CrossBones on the otherhand i would love to see Him Dish it out with Bane i mean he can Kepp up with Captain America who beat Bane in the Comic, but Bane has beaten Bats as well so that says something about his H2H even in the New 52 he Beat and Broke the Bat its a damn good fight and wish it were an Animated Fight i like All these Combatants but in the end i saY Team 1

Mshinu
Hmm.

Rumlow bang bang shoots Bane.
Lester makes Rumlow his pincushion.
Slade phsyco-kebob impales Lester.

Team 1 wins more often than not methinks.

RedX1852
Team 1

comicfan11
Team 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.