Slender Man vs Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

COG Veteran
Takes place in the Black Forest of Germany. Link is only aware of another presence.

COG Veteran
Link gets impaled on a tree.

Sacred 117
Lolz. ToC protects from evil magic (assuming its use here). The likes of which are more powerful than Slender Man. Link draws the Master Sword and cuts through the darkness as well as SM. beer SM should have fled Germany.

Sacred 117
You trolltastic motherf**ker! I should've guessed you would do something like this. Lololololololol.

COG Veteran
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Lolz. ToC protects from evil magic (assuming its use here). The likes of which are more powerful than Slender Man. Link draws the Master Sword and cuts through the darkness as well as SM. beer SM should have fled Germany.

Slenderman is a 4th dimensional being. He can warp time and space. Link gets run thru.

Sacred 117
Uh... so can Link. The Master Sword has time warping feats as well as the Ocarina. How much Triforce did you give Link? Also, what the hell can Slender even do?! And don't give me some vague, arbitrary bullshit about the obvious. Provide specifics on something I HAVEN'T heard.

COG Veteran
Uh... so can Link. The Master Sword has time warping feats as well as the Ocarina. How much Triforce did you give Link? Also, what the hell can Slender even do?! And don't give me some vague, arbitrary bullshit about the obvious. Provide specifics on something I HAVEN'T heard.

Link has 5% triforce.

People suffer hallucinations, dizzyness and vomiting in the presence of slender. Link will be very ill.

Sacred 117
Shitting bullshit! The lowest he can have is 1/3. By default, he has Courage. The other two are the question. Seriously, you need to be educated. Lol.

You know where worse things would happen? The depths of a volcano, the summit of an icy mountain, etc. He's more resilient than you give him credit for. Illness? F**k your illness! ToC (and potions if desired)! Hallucinations? F**k your hallucinations! Lens of Truth!

Sacred 117
Edit: Sorry for the double post.

COG Veteran
Link will be panicked and puking everywhere, he'll never see slendy coming. The tentacles will grab him and finish the job.

Sacred 117
Remember when Link showed fear? Yeah, me either. You're failure to provide definitive combative/destructive feats leads me to believe that you're not entirely serious about this, and that this is potentially just another troll-off. Link drops and island on Slender Man. big grin

Nephthys
Slender Man kills the player controlling Link. estahuh

NemeBro
I haven't really seen anything from Slenderman to suggest it can kill Link.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Nephthys
Slender Man kills the player controlling Link. estahuh

Mechanical inconsistency is null here. haermm

Sacred 117
Originally posted by NemeBro
I haven't really seen anything from Slenderman to suggest it can kill Link.

Precisely. He's demonstrated no combat experience, and he's not gonna scare Link. Fear and surprise are what Slender relies on, and he's basically robbed of that.

ArtificialGlory
Oh, you two.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Oh, you two.

Who?

ArtificialGlory
Who?

You and COG.

COG Veteran
Remember when Link showed fear? Yeah, me either. You're failure to provide definitive combative/destructive feats leads me to believe that you're not entirely serious about this, and that this is potentially just another troll-off. Link drops and island on Slender Man. big grin

All Link needs to do is turn a corner and then he's gone. Thats how Slendy operates. Hence his nickname "the operator"

Sacred 117
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
You and COG.

I knew we would draw attention at some point. Lol.

Originally posted by COG Veteran
All Link needs to do is turn a corner and then he's gone. Thats how Slendy operates. Hence his nickname "the operator"

Link will turn... with a spinning back slash FTW. Happy Dance He doesn't kill people who are anywhere near Link's level. You still haven't even explained how he plans to do this, henceforth, he will not.

COG Veteran
Precisely. He's demonstrated no combat experience, and he's not gonna scare Link. Fear and surprise are what Slender relies on, and he's basically robbed of that.

Link can turn a corner cant he? Therefore Link CAN be suprised. Go Slenderman Go!

Sacred 117
Really?! Because I, the one of us who actually knows about Link, can't recall it. You're NOT going to scare Link. Slender Man has nothing to offer.

ArtificialGlory

So his nickname is "The Operator" because that's how he operates? I'm not sure that entirely makes sense.

Sacred 117
It's official. I can't take this thread seriously.

COG Veteran
I knew we would draw attention at some point. Lol.

Link will turn... with a spinning back slash FTW. Happy Dance He doesn't kill people who are anywhere near Link's level. You still haven't even explained how he plans to do this, henceforth, he will not.

Slendy is a 4th dimensional being, it will be more than easy. Many tentacles will rip the sword out of his hands.

Nemesis X
COG, you make no sense. Link has the Triforce of Courage. Any dark creature that tries snagging him would get repelled as evidenced in Twilight Princess so if Slender Man tries doing that, he's gonna be told to **** off.

COG Veteran
Really?! Because I, the one of us who actually knows about Link, can't recall it. You're NOT going to scare Link. Slender Man has nothing to offer.

Link has nothing to give. Slenderman has no known ways of being injured (according to the legends). He's gonna be on the ropes.

Nemesis X
Link has nothing to give. Slenderman has no known ways of being injured (according to the legends). He's gonna be on the ropes.

That's because through the years, people have been trying to deal with the faceless entity using normal weapons. Link has a magic sword made by a god that literally harms evil. There is nothing in any mythos that state Slender Man is immune to that.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Nemesis X
That's because through the years, people have been trying to deal with the faceless entity using normal weapons. Link has a magic sword made by a god that literally harms evil. There is nothing in any mythos that state Slender Man is immune to that. ^This guy basically has it.

Link is a reincarnated hero chosen by the gods for his unimaginably disproportionate balls. He has superhuman attributes and a magic sword that can combat the completed triforce. Slenderman has nothing here.

NemeBro
Depends on which continuity you are looking at though.

I've heard talk of feats approaching planetary reality warping.

COG Veteran
But is Slenderman actually evil? He is a being of some form but do we actually know he is truly a bad guy?

Yamcha
The dude is against wifin' in the club, and then hassles you for 20 dollars...I'm pretty sure that's as evil as it gets.

Thankfully Link has the tools to put this vile creature in his place.

BloodRain
Link gets touched by his many hands. Just touched.. over and over..

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by BloodRain
Link gets touched by his many hands. Just touched.. over and over..
Pft. Link shanks Slendy and the internet spends six months trying to get rid of the bored Slender man content creators who turn to producing Paranormal Activity movies.

BloodRain
Is that before of after he develops the repressed memories of Grope^3?

The Scenario
Please, Slender Man has nothing on the Dead Hand. Or the Redeads. Or the Floormasters. Or Like Likes. Or...

You get the picture.

BloodRain
http://31.media.tumblr.com/c9025f58bf03800ec0d0ad5027425c01/tumblr_mil5cktUKU1romo0zo1_250.gif

no expression

ArtificialGlory
That's gonna bring back some serious childhood trauma for Link.

Sacred 117
Haha. Good to see you all took this seriously.

But is Slenderman actually evil? He is a being of some form but do we actually know he is truly a bad guy?

If you don't know who he is, how can you argue on his behalf?! mariofacepalm

Sacred 117
COG, you make no sense.

That's because he's not trying to. Lol. He was initially just trying to troll the f**k out of me.

COG Veteran
Haha. Good to see you all took this seriously.

If you don't know who he is, how can you argue on his behalf?! mariofacepalm

That was a question for everyone to answer since he was immediately referred to as evil.

Sacred 117
What the f**k else would he just be snatching up people for? As Slenderman is such an ill defined being, good intentions can't exactly be argued. We have to work with what we have when it comes to these sort of things. He is evidently portrayed as evil, so he will be examined as such.

Nemesis X
Snatching and killing people via tearing out all their organs and placing their carcasses on trees is not exactly an invitation to a Pinkie Pie party...

COG Veteran
We don't necessarily know the reason for his actions, but maybe he's doing it for the good of mankind. It's probably a thankless job he has.

Nemesis X
Proxy.

Sacred 117
We don't necessarily know the reason for his actions, but maybe he's doing it for the good of mankind. It's probably a thankless job he has.

It would take a lot to convince anyone of it. In this case, it is impossible to support.

Snatching and killing people via tearing out all their organs and placing their carcasses on trees is not exactly an invitation to a Pinkie Pie party...

Wow. I had no idea he did that. Also, you could be wrong about that.

Nemesis X
Wow. I had no idea he did that.

From what I hear, that's his canon method of killing.

F***. YOU.

The Scenario
F***. YOU.

You made reference to organ harvesting and Pinkie Pie in the same post.

You could not have been asking for that harder.

Nemesis X
I actually forgot about Cupcakes completely until you brought that up facepalm

Sacred 117
Originally posted by The Scenario
You made reference to organ harvesting and Pinkie Pie in the same post.

You could not have been asking for that harder.

ROFLsauce.

Anyways, Scen's right, X. You kinda made it easy. Sorry if I somehow f**ked up your day. (I did find your response hilarious though. Hahaha.)

ArtificialGlory
What's up with that anyway? That's like an extremely pussified version of Happy Tree Friends.

XanatosForever
Also, you could be wrong about that.

Y'know...in hindsight, it's stuff like this that might have given Hasbro some basis for the C&D on Fighting is Magic.

That said, Fluttershy totally could have won that fight with a Stare. Director needs to get on the level. estahuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.