Skrull invasion of DCNU 52

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
The Skrulls prep for war, but don't know what powered beings are there on DcCNU Earth when they attack..

No outside help..
Just the Skrulls and the Earth based powered Beings of DCNU..

Super-Skrull leads a army of Super-Skrulls trained warriors to invade DCNU Earth..Goal is to rule the Earth..

Under his Command are as followed..

1000 X-Skrulls

Powers of:

Wolverine
Colossus
Emma Frost
Storm

1000 FF-Skrull

Powers of:

Reed
Sue
Thing
Torch

1000 Defender-Skrull

Powers of:

Hulk
Dr.Strange
Silver Surfer
Namor

1000 Avenger-Skrull

Powers of:

Hank Pym
Wonder Man
Ms.Marvel
Vision

1000 Normal Skrulls

With Blasters and Gliders

pym-ftw
If they prep & replace people this goes to the Skrulls fast.

A full on war goes to Superman & co.

Supermex
Will DC Earth be able to handle the invasion?

Tony Stark
Skrulls dominate regardless of prep or not

DarkSaint85
DCnU wins, loath as I am to place their victory all on one individual, but Animal Man could wreak havoc through the Red, considering the amount of genetic tampering Skrulls have.

iceman24567
DCNU wins not enough skrulls

Supermex
Theres more thsn enough Skrulls with that kind of power..

This is DCNU

-Pr-
Skrulls simply won't win an all out war. They don't have the power.

With infiltration, they might though.

Supermex
Originally posted by -Pr-
Skrulls simply won't win an all out war. They don't have the power.

With infiltration, they might though.

How would they lose?

Golgo13
DCnU wins.

Supermex
Originally posted by Golgo13
DCnU wins.

I was waitin for you to show up, Golgo lol
Tiding in on a white horse waving the Dc flag..

Why would DCNU win this young man?

SquallX
Originally posted by Supermex
I was waitin for you to show up, Golgo lol
Tiding in on a white horse waving the Dc flag..

Why would DCNU win this young man?

Well, you have beings like Harvest with his future techs and his soldiers.

You have Madame Xanadu with her ability to see the possible futures of said coming events.

You have the Phantom Stranger with his exotic powers.

Animal man, like someone before claimed using the Red.

Swamp Thing using the Green and his counterpart.

Even worse, New DCU now have Ultraman and his team, those guys are as ruthless as they come. Wouldn't be surprise if Ultraman's first move is to shove a moon at them.

New DCU's too much for them.

Brockalizer
Spite. If the objective is only to take DC Earth and they can remain undetectable like they were in Secret Invasion, then this is massive overkill. A few dozen Defender Skrulls and X Skrulls replacing people like Batman, Lex, and Emile to name a few, would be plenty. If you're in the JLA for example and one day you suddenly find out that Batman has Dr. Strange and Silver Surfer powers and wants to kill you, you're in for a rough day.

Supermex
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Spite. If the objective is only to take DC Earth and they can remain undetectable like they were in Secret Invasion, then this is massive overkill. A few dozen Defender Skrulls and X Skrulls replacing people like Batman, Lex, and Emile to name a few, would be plenty. If you're in the JLA for example and one day you suddenly find out that Batman has Dr. Strange and Silver Surfer powers and wants to kill you, you're in for a rough day.

Finally someone with unbiased opinion on this matter..
I like both companys but just throwing shit at the wall hoping it will stick won't cut it.. Just don't see DCNU winning this..

Skrulls are there to rule the Earth not destroy it..
All the heroes throwin at this thread so far have not been able to keep DCNU at its safest yet they will fighting a prepped army like this?

You don't get to much more ruthless than a bad version of a mad hulk, yet the skrulls have a 1000 of em ..

I just don't See DCNU pulling its self together fast enough to defeat this invasion..

Remember the Skrulls have prep..
That prep can be used in anyway you think they could best use it..

They could have sleeper skrulls on Earth before they invaded.

Many give reasons why this Skull invasion won't work, but don't give any reason why it would work.. This is not one-sided

Branlor Swift
If real Lobo makes it to Earth the Skrulls get soloed

Supermex
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
If real Lobo makes it to Earth the Skrulls get soloed

Is Lobo from Earth?
Does he live, spend most of his time on Earth?

Golgo13
He's helping Stormwatch at the moment.

DarkSaint85
Right, not being biased or anything, but:

Supermex, you said in the OP that the Skrulls, whilst prepping, did NOT know what DC Earth had.

The whole point of the Secret Invasion was that they were familiar with the Inhumans, mutants, magic users etc, having captured and studied the Illuminati.

Here, they have no clue. They are in unfamiliar territory, having never encountered concepts like the Red, Kryptonians, Thanagarians, Martians etc etc.

So any attempts at infiltrating would fail.

You then brought up the sheer numbers. Well, Deadpool alone was soloing masses of superpowered Skrulls (this was before they then captured him and cloned his powers). Inverse ninja law will apply.

Lastly, you have people like Phantom Stranger, Pandora etc. Not to mention, all of their powers are based on genetic manipulation etc. Something that the Red will be well placed to take advantage of - all Animal Man would have to do is make their bodies reject the changes.

Supermex
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Right, not being biased or anything, but:

Supermex, you said in the OP that the Skrulls, whilst prepping, did NOT know what DC Earth had.

The whole point of the Secret Invasion was that they were familiar with the Inhumans, mutants, magic users etc, having captured and studied the Illuminati.

Here, they have no clue. They are in unfamiliar territory, having never encountered concepts like the Red, Kryptonians, Thanagarians, Martians etc etc.

So any attempts at infiltrating would fail.

You then brought up the sheer numbers. Well, Deadpool alone was soloing masses of superpowered Skrulls (this was before they then captured him and cloned his powers). Inverse ninja law will apply.

Lastly, you have people like Phantom Stranger, Pandora etc. Not to mention, all of their powers are based on genetic manipulation etc. Something that the Red will be well placed to take advantage of - all Animal Man would have to do is make their bodies reject the changes.

No your right I did say that..
Forgot..

So yes its as you corrected me..

Golgo13
Don't forget Swamp Thing and the Green. Not to mention Trinity of Sin (Phantom Stranger, Question, Pandora), and the Rot if you want to count that.

Supermex
Skrulls might be able to do this in a diffrent way.. Maybe

I just see to much # Skrull with powers

Tony Stark
wacko

If the DC nation here on KMC was even close to honest; they would admit that this is actually a severe overkill for these Skrulls. Just the 1000 Skrulls with the powers of Hulk, Dr.Strange, Silver Surfer and Namor take this without the need of the other groups.

Brockalizer
Skrulls might be able to do this in a diffrent way.. Maybe

I just see to much # Skrull with powers The Skrulls aren't just going to show up in the DCU, guns blazing. More than likely they would slip in quietly, gather intel, and then plan accordingly.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Tony Stark
wacko

If the DC nation here on KMC was even close to honest; they would admit that this is actually a severe overkill for these Skrulls. Just the 1000 Skrulls with the powers of Hulk, Dr.Strange, Silver Surfer and Namor take this without the need of the other groups.

Given your immense anti-DC stance in pretty much every thread you post in, you really shouldn't be throwing comments at anyone else as regards bias.

The Skrulls aren't just going to show up in the DCU, guns blazing. More than likely they would slip in quietly, gather intel, and then plan accordingly.

Common sense agrees with you. But the OP is different.

DarkSaint85
wacko

Powers, yes. But as Black Panther showed, merely having those powers aren't enough. Experience mattered.

Hell, Cyborg could (back then) just BFR a lot of them to Apokolips.

Zatanna could as well.

Severe overkill? Hardly. There's a reason it was a SECRET Invasion, and not a full out, guns blazing war until they had secreted enough sleeper agents.

Hell, Flash could take out all those 'normal' Skrulls with gliders and blasters on his lonesome, and still help out with the others.

The OP's stance is that they suddenly show up, and start shooting everything in sight. When that is

Supermex
Yes the Skrulls show up for war to rule the DCNU Earth..

1. The Skrulls are prepped for war..

2. They don't know what powered people live there in DCNU Earth..
But they have there army that stated in the OP..

3. The skrull army are trained warriors prep for war..
So they know how to use there powers..

4. Only full-time residents of DCNU Earth are involved..

I have to ask..
Is DCNU Earth considered unbeatable?
Cause the same names keep getting throwin out by peeps here feeling will stop the invasion, that are not even JLA Big 7. I'm just wondering why they even need the JLA if they are as powerful as they are claiming to be? If they have P.Stranger and now Swamp-Thing that I didn't even know that guy was god like cause his name keeps coming up..

In that case there shouldn't even be any vallains in DCNU running around freely, cause of guys like that..

I just dont see yet 1000 Cosmic powered Hulks, plus with magic probably more powerful if he touchs water (Namor) and trained plus with backup getting squashed? Even Marvel Earth goes down..No ?

Golgo13
wacko

Your post is wacko indeed.

Supermex
Your post is wacko indeed.

All I'm saying Golgo is a guy like Swamp-Ass comes out of the dark, to being someone able to defeat heroes like SS, Hulk and Dr.Strange ?
I Dont know of him.. Does he make Superman his ***** ?

I don't know if he is that good of a badass or if you guys just overhyping him..
Honestly..

I'm asking you.
Is he that beast? Cause I really don't know..

Like if it was Swamp-Thing Vs 1 trained Defender-Skrull
I would think the D-Skrull stomps him..

carver9
Skrull stomps imo. You could put them on Marvel Earth as well and they'll still stomp. If they use the powers they have in any tactical kind of way, its over.

DarkSaint85
Yes the Skrulls show up for war to rule the DCNU Earth..

1. The Skrulls are prepped for war..

2. They don't know what powered people live there in DCNU Earth..
But they have there army that stated in the OP..

3. The skrull army are trained warriors prep for war..
So they know how to use there powers..

4. Only full-time residents of DCNU Earth are involved..

I have to ask..
Is DCNU Earth considered unbeatable?
Cause the same names keep getting throwin out by peeps here feeling will stop the invasion, that are not even JLA Big 7. I'm just wondering why they even need the JLA if they are as powerful as they are claiming to be? If they have P.Stranger and now Swamp-Thing that I didn't even know that guy was god like cause his name keeps coming up..

In that case there shouldn't even be any vallains in DCNU running around freely, cause of guys like that..

I just dont see yet 1000 Cosmic powered Hulks, plus with magic probably more powerful if he touchs water (Namor) and trained plus with backup getting squashed? Even Marvel Earth goes down..No ?

Consider this:

Would any of these Super Skrulls be any trouble to Franklin Richards?

And yet....despite him being that powerful, supervillains still run freely about the place.

Why?

Because it sells comics to see Spiderman struggling with the Green Goblin.

DarkSaint85
All I'm saying Golgo is a guy like Swamp-Ass comes out of the dark to someone being able to defeat heroes like SS, Hulk?
I Dont know of him.. Is Superman his ***** ?

I don't know if he is that badass or if you guys just overhyping him..
Honestly..

I'm asking you.
Is he that beast? Cause I really don't know..

Like if it was Swamp-Thing Vs 1 trained Defender-Skrull
I would think the D-Skrull stomps him..

Then you might need to read up on him.

He's by no means unbeatable. Constantine took him out pretty easily. But then, Constantine KNEW exactly what spell to use, and prepped specifically for him. Whereas the Defender Skrull, even with Strange's experience and powers, would know squat about the Green.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by -Pr-
Common sense agrees with you. But the OP is different. Fair enough, how about this for strategy? The Skrulls, send in the pawns/normies first, to test the stir the waters and see what happens. This would probably draw out the JLA. After most of the normies have been dealt with the second wave of 1000 FF Skrulls pop up all over the world, drawing the rest of DC Earth's protectors into the fight, leaving high value targets like Watchtower and Cadmus vulnerable. While DC is slowly but surely dealing with the FF Skrulls, the X and Avenger Skrulls infiltrate and gather information at the aforementioned locations. The Avenger Skrulls use their newly acquired intelligence to arm the Defender Skrulls with weapons capable of dealing with the remaining DC heroes.

Even if they decided to forgo gathering intelligence, they could make it a war of attrition. Sending in wave after wave starting with the Normal Skrulls and half the X-Skrulls, the second wave could be the remaining X Skrulls half the Avenger Skrulls and half the FF Skrulls, the third and final wave would be all the remaining Avenger, FF Skrulls, and all of the Defender Skrulls. Eventually the numbers game would overwhelm the DCU.

DarkSaint85
Fair enough, how about this for strategy? The Skrulls, send in the pawns/normies first, to test the stir the waters and see what happens. This would probably draw out the JLA. After most of the normies have been dealt with the second wave of 1000 FF Skrulls pop up all over the world, drawing the rest of DC Earth's protectors into the fight, leaving high value targets like Watchtower and Cadmus vulnerable. While DC is slowly but surely dealing with the FF Skrulls, the X and Avenger Skrulls infiltrate and gather information at the aforementioned locations. The Avenger Skrulls use their newly acquired intelligence to arm the Defender Skrulls with weapons capable of dealing with the remaining DC heroes.

Even if they decided to forgo gathering intelligence, they could make it a war of attrition. Sending in wave after wave starting with the Normal Skrulls and half the X-Skrulls, the second wave could be the remaining X Skrulls half the Avenger Skrulls and half the FF Skrulls, the third and final wave would be all the remaining Avenger, FF Skrulls, and all of the Defender Skrulls. Eventually the numbers game would overwhelm the DCU.

But how would they know Cadmus/Watchtower are high value info targets?

They have no knowledge of DC Earth. And then you have people like the Flash, who could take out your 1st wave of normal Skrulls on his lonesome. A thousand milliseconds fit into 1 second, and he has shown femtosecond level reactions.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wait, do these Skrull's have only a portion of the power of each team or do they get full abilities?

If it's full powers, DC Earth gets stomped hard. DC Earth and Marvel Earth together would get wrecked. I think a 1000 Skrulls with the powers of Strange, Surfer, Namor, and Hulk are more then sufficient to take over either planet.

I mean obviously in a story they'd lose and Earth would win but in a straight up fight on paper without ninja syndrome, how is this much of a contest? Are Cosmic Beings like the Spectre being included or something? Otherwise, you'd need the Justice League to just take down 1 Defender Super Skrull.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Wait, do these Skrull's have only a portion of the power of each team or do they get full abilities?

If it's full powers, DC Earth gets stomped hard. DC Earth and Marvel Earth together would get wrecked. I think a 1000 Skrulls with the powers of Strange, Surfer, Namor, and Hulk are more then sufficient to take over either planet.

I mean, obviously in a story they'd lose and Earth would win but in a straight up fight on paper without ninja syndrome, how is this much of a contest? Are Cosmic Beings like the Spectre being included or something?

Shit, I forgot him lol.

Also, Shade.

Supermex said full time residents of DC Earth.

Brockalizer

Severe overkill? Hardly.

If they had 1000 of these Defender Skrulls when they tried to take Marvel Earth then invasion wouldn't have had to be a secret. They would've taken the planet with one massive attack.

DarkSaint85
If they had 1000 of these Defender Skrulls when they tried to take Marvel Earth then invasion wouldn't have had to be a secret. They would've taken the planet with one massive attack.

True. Which leads me to believe the OP doesn't wish for a secretive, long campaign where we find out Lois and Ma Kent are Skrulls, as is Robin etc etc, but that one day, thousands of ships show up on the DC doorstep and they start dropping people all over the world.

Supermex

I mean obviously in a story they'd lose and Earth would win but in a straight up fight on paper without ninja syndrome, how is this much of a contest? Are Cosmic Beings like the Spectre being included or something? Otherwise, you'd need the Justice League to just take down 1 Defender Super Skrull.

They have the same portion of powers that Super-Skrull has with his FF type powers..

Brockalizer
But how would they know Cadmus/Watchtower are high value info targets? Logical deduction. Once the JLA enters the battle, it wouldn't take the Skrulls long to recognize who's at the top of the food chain. Everybody and their mother on DC Earth knows who the JLA is and Watchtowers existence isn't exactly a sectret. A little tp on a civilian from an X-Skrull would tell them what to look for, now they just have to go into Earth orbit to get there. Once they breach Watchtower they would learn about Cadmus, Star Labs, Wayne Corp, Luthor Corp, and Queen Industries.

Supermex
Logical deduction. Once the JLA enters the battle, it wouldn't take the Skrulls long to recognize who's at the top of the food chain. Everybody and their mother on DC Earth knows who the JLA is and Watchtowers existence isn't exactly a sectret. A little tp on a civilian from an X-Skrull would tell them what to look for, now they just have to go into Earth orbit to get there. Once they breach Watchtower they would learn about Cadmus, Star Labs, Wayne Corp, Luthor Corp, and Queen Industries.

Damn!!
Are you on the pentagon payroll?

Golgo13
Shit, I forgot him lol.

Also, Shade.

Supermex said full time residents of DC Earth.

Shade, stranger, spectre, and swamp thing is all u need.

Tony Stark
Shade, stranger, spectre, and swamp thing is all u need.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Crack kills G-Dawg; I suggest you stop.

Earth based DCNU characters

Golgo13
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Crack kills G-Dawg; I suggest you stop.

Earth based DCNU characters

laughing out loud

-Pr-
Swamp Thing is on Earth.

Golgo13
Same with shade and trinity of sin.

Supermex
Does Spectre usually get involved with aliens try to conqur Earth?
I was told esle where that it does not..

If no,, then the Spectre would be a plot device for a story.well, if he doesn't normally defend earth, than he isn't here

Heroes who normally defend Earth from Alien Invaders are there people who are either big enough to not care or far enough away to not reach are not..

Golgo13
Does Spectre usually get involved with alians try to conqur Earth?
I was told esle where that it does not..

If no,, then the Spectre would be a plot device for a story.well, if he doesn't normally defend earth, than he isn't here

Spectre has only been in a handful of stories, but even if we take him out, DC still has Phantom Stranger and the avatars of the Green, Rot, and Red.

Supermex
Spectre has only been in a handful of stories, but even if we take him out, DC still has Phantom Stranger and the avatars of the Green, Rot, and Red.

Golgo I'm not saying you are wrong..
I don't know a lot about Avatars Green, Rot and red, but I looked up on Swamp-Thing and many say him and Hulk are good fight

Some said Hulk would win
Some said Swamp would win
Also said that Hulk and Swamp could be a long fight due to Swamps regrowing and Hulk awesome healing factor..
Some said Swamp-thing be B.F.R'ed by the Hulk..

In this thread theres a1000 cosmic, Magic useing Hulks..
They will end up being to much in #'s for Swamp to deal with..
If one Hulk can go toe to toe with him, I don't see Swamp being much trould to the invasion..

I'm going to have to check out Swampy thou..
Read up on him some.. He sounds intresting

DarkSaint85
Logical deduction. Once the JLA enters the battle, it wouldn't take the Skrulls long to recognize who's at the top of the food chain. Everybody and their mother on DC Earth knows who the JLA is and Watchtowers existence isn't exactly a sectret. A little tp on a civilian from an X-Skrull would tell them what to look for, now they just have to go into Earth orbit to get there. Once they breach Watchtower they would learn about Cadmus, Star Labs, Wayne Corp, Luthor Corp, and Queen Industries.

So supposing they don't enter the battle till later?

We also forgot Stormwatch. Who don't exist on any databases - and have Jenny Soul on the payroll.

And before you ask, yes, their entire raison d'etre is detecting and dealing with alien incursions. Think of them as S.W.O.R.D, except less sucky.

Mshinu
Going with the skrulls, inverse ninja law does not apply in forum matches.

DarkSaint85
Golgo I'm not saying you are wrong..
I don't know a lot about Avatars Green, Rot and red, but I looked up on Swamp-Thing and many say him and Hulk are good fight

Some said Hulk would win
Some said Swamp would win
Also said that Hulk and Swamp could be a long fight due to Swamps regrowing and Hulk awesome healing factor..
Some said Swamp-thing be B.F.R'ed by the Hulk..

In this thread theres a1000 cosmic, Magic useing Hulks..
They will end up being to much in #'s for Swamp to deal with..
If one Hulk can go toe to toe with him, I don't see Swamp being much trould to the invasion..

I'm going to have to check out Swampy thou..
Read up on him some.. He sounds intresting

Those who said that....are wrong.

Especially with DCnU Swamp Thing.

DarkSaint85
Edit- should have said PRE DCnU Swamp Thing.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Mshinu
Going with the skrulls, inverse ninja law does not apply in forum matches.

How?

DarkSaint85
How?

Just realised how the Rot would run rampant through them. Same way with the Red, genetic tinkering is just asking for trouble.

And you can't really put it down, any more so than you can put a concept down.

ODG
wacko

If the DC nation here on KMC was even close to honest; they would admit that this is actually a severe overkill for these Skrulls. Just the 1000 Skrulls with the powers of Hulk, Dr.Strange, Silver Surfer and Namor take this without the need of the other groups. This.

Even Marvel Earth would be boned unless Reed, Doom, T'Challa and Iron Man somehow mass produced Power Cosmic Siphon Harnesses crossed with Cathexis Rays and magic negators.

DarkSaint85
Or Deadman possesses Super Skrull, seeing as he's THE sole commander of the forces?

ODG
^ Imaginative ploy. But considering you have one thousand Emma Frost level telepaths and one thousand Dr. Strange level mystics who all have Hulk's unique ability to see astral forms otherwise invisible to most people... it's still unlikely to succeed. That's not even taking into account the Cosmic Awareness they possess either.

Golgo13
Just realised how the Rot would run rampant through them. Same way with the Red, genetic tinkering is just asking for trouble.

And you can't really put it down, any more so than you can put a concept down.

If the Rot is run rampant, they will tear shit up. That's of course if the OP allows it.

Supermex
If the Rot is run rampant, they will tear shit up. That's of course if the OP allows it.

Goglo canyou explain why Rot or any of the Avatars would get involed in this fight and why they would be affective

So far everything I looked up on them, they dont seem like a war ending threat..
Swamp-thing was dealing them...
If Swamp-thing dea with, thn so would Hulk..

DarkSaint85
Goglo canyou explain why Rot or any of the Avatars would get involed in this fight and why they would be affective

So far everything I looked up on them, they dont seem like a war ending threat..
Swamp-thing was dealing them...
If Swamp-thing dea with, thn so would Hulk..

On DC Earth, well, throughout the DC Universe, there are three main concepts.

The Red, the Green, and the Rot.

The Red is the life force of every living animal, be they human, dog, Kryptonian, Martian etc. They have an avatar and champions, who can control things through this life force. So for example, Animal Man can give himself the abilities of different animals, but crucially, the avatar (I think its his daughter, currently) can control and affect anything made of flesh, or which has a life force.

The Green is the same, but of plants. Earth plants, alien plants etc. Destroy their bodies, and the avatar of the Green will just sprout somewhere else. You'd have to completely wipe all plant life from the battleground, and even then, he could sprout from the fauna in your stomach, or the half-eaten potato chips in your bag, or the tobacco in your half-smoked cigarette.

The Rot is the force of decay, and of death. So when Arcane was running around, he could induce tumours in people, or make them rot on the spot. He had an instant death touch etc.

Swamp Thing dealt with him (and only with a massive amount of difficulty) because he is life, and their Kryptonite, as it were. Just like a normal person with some K-nite could beat Superman up, but you wouldn't fancy their chances against Batman.

My reasoning for them being a war-ending threat was that the Skrulls have messed with their genetics so much. Skrull scientists spent years researching so that Skrull bodies wouldn't reject the various implants and tamperings with their genetic codes. Which an avatar of the Red could just undo. As to why they would get involved? The Bakers are human, and wouldn't want to die. Swamp Thing still does the right thing from time to time. The Avatar of the Rot? Not so much. But the Rot needs balance with the other two concepts, I reckon they would ally together.

DarkSaint85
I found this to showcase what someone controlling the Rot could do:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/103530/2116773-untitled.png You may have to magnify it a bit...

Supermex
Just to recap..

Who wins?

The Skrulls prep for war, but don't know what powered beings are there on DcCNU Earth when they attack..

No outside help..Just the Skrulls and the Earth based powered Beings of DCNU..

Super-Skrull leads a army of Super-Skrulls trained warriors to invade DCNU Earth..Goal is to rule the Earth..Under his Command are as followed..

1000 X-SkrullsPowers of:

Wolverine
Colossus
Emma Frost
Storm

1000 FF-SkrullPowers of:

Reed
Sue
Thing
Torch

1000 Defender-SkrullPowers of:

Hulk
Dr.Strange
Silver Surfer
Namor

1000 Avenger-SkrullPowers of:

Hank Pym
Wonder Man
Ms.Marvel
Vision

1000 Normal Skrulls

With Blasters and Gliders

Brockalizer
So supposing they don't enter the battle till later?

We also forgot Stormwatch. Who don't exist on any databases - and have Jenny Soul on the payroll.

And before you ask, yes, their entire raison d'etre is detecting and dealing with alien incursions. Think of them as S.W.O.R.D, except less sucky. While I'm not claiming to be an expert on all things DC, I do know that if a threat such as 1000 Skrulls suddenly metastasized on DC Earth the JLA isn't gonna "sit this one out" and see what happens. As for Stormwatch it's true that they are a secretive organization but they aren't completely unknown. A tp probe of the UN, which would be consistent with Skills tactics, would reveal their existence. As for Rot and Red, Cadmus , Starr Labs, and Watchtower computers would provide Intel. 2000 Pym and Richards level intelligence Skills would be more than capable of creating a counter measure.

Supermex
How many minds can the X-Skrull rape in the invasion?

Many DC People could be maked to walk around to just drooling ..
Crazy healing factor Wolverine/Hulk..
Nova heat from 1000 FF-Skrulls...
Think 3000 of them can go intagable..
They can mess with the weather..
Cosimc Awarness..
High intel minds..
Energy absorbers..
Many other power yet to be named..

DarkSaint85
While I'm not claiming to be an expert on all things DC, I do know that if a threat such as 1000 Skrulls suddenly metastasized on DC Earth the JLA isn't gonna "sit this one out" and see what happens. As for Stormwatch it's true that they are a secretive organization but they aren't completely unknown. A tp probe of the UN, which would be consistent with Skills tactics, would reveal their existence. As for Rot and Red, Cadmus , Starr Labs, and Watchtower computers would provide Intel. 2000 Pym and Richards level intelligence Skills would be more than capable of creating a counter measure.

I don't think even the UN know about them. They're that secretive.

I didn't know that the Skrulls had the intelligence of Pym and Reed, just their powers?

And as good as that sounds, this all then boils down to plot devices.

'Spectres will destroy them all with a wave of his pinky!'
'ReedSkrull will whip up an anti-Spectre weapon!'
'Maxine Baker would turn them all into green puddles of goo!'
'StrangeSkrull will banish them all to Hell!'

DarkSaint85
How many minds can the X-Skrull rape in the invasion?

Many DC People could be maked to walk around to just drooling ..
Crazy healing factor Wolverine/Hulk..
Nova heat from 1000 FF-Skrulls...
Think 3000 of them can go intagable..
They can mess with the weather..
Cosimc Awarness..
High intel minds..
Energy absorbers..
Many other power yet to be named..

Shall we just give in and let you have your fantasy of seeing DC Earth destroyed? Obviously you didn't like when people started talking about DC actually being able to fight back, and might actually win!

After all, Justice League Dark has (had?) Madame Xanadu, who can predict the future.

She tells Constantine.

Constantine infiltrates the Skrulls with Deadman.

Deadman possesses Super Skrull as the commander of the army.

DeadmanSkrull completely messes the Skrull invasion plan right up. Payback's a *****, let's see how the Skrulls like being infiltrated.

Constantine tells the JL and JLA they now owe him one.

Supermex
Shall we just give in and let you have your fantasy of seeing DC Earth destroyed? Obviously you didn't like when people started talking about DC actually being able to fight back, and might actually win!

After all, Justice League Dark has (had?) Madame Xanadu, who can predict the future.

She tells Constantine.

Constantine infiltrates the Skrulls with Deadman.

Deadman possesses Super Skrull as the commander of the army.

DeadmanSkrull completely ****s the Skrull invasion plan right up.

Constantine tells the JL and JLA they now owe him one.

I point out random powers and your ready to conside?

Not that I don't like it, I just haven't seen enough proof
That the invasion won't work..
Why is that hard for you to see and then come at me like that?
I looked up on all of them and so far everything Iv seen doesn't tell me they stop the invasion..

Brockalizer
I don't think even the UN know about them. They're that secretive.

I didn't know that the Skrulls had the intelligence of Pym and Reed, just their powers? Not 100% positive about Pym, but Reed learned that his enhanced intelligence was an additional power gained during the accident that gave him his powers when he encountered an alternate version of himself that wasn't exposed to cosmic rays. As for Stormwatch, again I will be the first to admit that I am not that familiar with the group as a whole, so this is purely speculation, but the Shadow Cabinet, which runs Stormwatch is known by the JLA.

DarkSaint85
I point out random powers and your ready to conside?

Not that I don't like it, I just haven't seen enough proof
That the invasion won't work..
Why is that hard for you to see and then come at me like that?
I looked up on all of them and so far everything Iv seen doesn't tell me they stop the invasion..

Lol not that I'm ready to concede....

We (not just I) have already said, with an infiltration it could work, but all out war, no way.

And whilst you could take Golgo's judgements with a pinch of salt regarding DC, or even mine, pym-ftw is pretty sound. as is iceman's and rage's (who asked if cosmic beings were present).

You admit that you don't know anything about the opposition (so a bit like the Skrulls).

And then when Brock showed up with a way for Skrulls to win (which initially involved infiltration, which you specifically said wasn't the case), you started fawning over him.

I mean, for example, in his second strategy, 'whilst the 1000 FF are slowly but surely being dealt with...'

In a comic, maybe. In a forum battle, Flash takes all the ones on the ground, Superman/MM takes everyone else in the air. There will be no time whatsoever for the other Skrulls in this gathering of intel. Much less time for them to sit down and synthesis weaponry - it took them ages to do that with the Illuminati.

You say you have seen what the Red/Green/Rot can do, and have found them wanting - just as an example.

Ok, what would the Skrulls do? And 'creating weapons to defeat them', isn't really an answer, any more so than 'Cyborg opens a portal up and BFRs them all to Apokolips FTW'.

This of course ignores the Spectre/Phantom Stranger etc on DC Earth.

Supermex
Lol not that I'm ready to concede....

We (not just I) have already said, with an infiltration it could work, but all out war, no way.

And whilst you could take Golgo's judgements with a pinch of salt regarding DC, or even mine, pym-ftw is pretty sound. as is iceman's and rage's (who asked if cosmic beings were present).

You admit that you don't know anything about the opposition (so a bit like the Skrulls).

And then when Brock showed up with a way for Skrulls to win (which initially involved infiltration, which you specifically said wasn't the case), you started fawning over him.

I mean, for example, in his second strategy, 'whilst the 1000 FF are slowly but surely being dealt with...'

In a comic, maybe. In a forum battle, Flash takes all the ones on the ground, Superman/MM takes everyone else in the air. There will be no time whatsoever for the other Skrulls in this gathering of intel. Much less time for them to sit down and synthesis weaponry - it took them ages to do that with the Illuminati.

You say you have seen what the Red/Green/Rot can do, and have found them wanting - just as an example.

Ok, what would the Skrulls do? And 'creating weapons to defeat them', isn't really an answer, any more so than 'Cyborg opens a portal up and BFRs them all to Apokolips FTW'.

This of course ignores the Spectre/Phantom Stranger etc on DC Earth.

Thing is that Brock gave ways that Skrull could win this..
While some when it came to DC side just thou out names

Sounds like you choose to ingnore the powers of the Super-Skrulls to make your case..

How can I side with you with that kind of logic..
If you give me a sound counter attack against the Skrulls, I
to will boner up for you like I did for Brock..

DarkSaint85
FINE!

I want you to boner up for me so bad.

I'm going to bullet point this, because it's pretty long.
Scene 1
Madame Xanadu foresees a great and terrible army heading for Earth. Telling Constantine, he tells the heroes of Earth of an impeding army. No details are given (she's not that good), only that they should be ready.

Scene 2
The Skrull army is travelling between dimensions, and is heading for DC from Marvel. They encounter....Stormwatch, who are merrily bipbopping along in the Carrier. For simplicity's sake, I shall use the prerewrite of Stormwatch, so with Jenny Quantum rather than the Weird.

In the ensuing battle, Stormwatch is lost. But the Carrier was rammed into one of the troop ships (or several? It is a rather big ship), taking out the 1000 Avenger Skrulls.

'Should we press on, Commander?'

SuperSkrull gives the order to continue.

Scene 3
As per Brock's tactics, the first wave of normy Skrulls attack Earth, as an advance guard. The Defender Skrulls go collate info - but they must wait until they know where to go.

We all know SuperSkrull isn't the type to lead from the back. He personally leads the first wave, eager to take his revenge for his fallen brothers.

They meet resistance from the JLA, the norms are massacred. Super Skrull barely escapes with his life. But, now he knows where to atta-

'Wow, pretty roomy in here, isn't it?'

Deadman possesses Super Skrull. Constantine watches from the shadows.

Scene 4
'Where shall we attack, Sir?' the Defender Skrulls want to know.

Super Dead Skrull directs them to a location on Earth. They all amass there - it seems strange tactics, but is he not loved by Him? Is he not their Supreme War Leader?

The Defender Skrulls get taken off the playing field when they get BFRed by Cyborg. However, this tips the Skrulls off, who realise their commander is possessed. Deadman is forcibly ejected, maybe even discoporated. Before leaving his body, Deadman activates a self destruct (all good ships have them). It's the main command ship, so this takes out....a lot of the X-Skrulls (they are more powerful IMO than the FF, so they would be on the main ship). Constantine feels the sacrifice of his friend was necessary.

Scene 5
Leaderless and confused, the remaining 1000 FF Skrulls decide to go out in a blaze of glory, and attack Earth.

Where they find the various heroes and maybe even villains waiting for them.

Much more manageable, don't you think?

And should these 1000 leaderless Skrulls prevail (and we've seen, without leadership they aren't exactly a fearsome fighting force) THEN the Big Guns step in (Spectre, for example).

Scene 6
Golgo and I simultaneously ejaculate. It's beautiful.

Supermex
FINE!

I want you to boner up for me so bad.

I'm going to bullet point this, because it's pretty long.
Scene 1
Madame Xanadu foresees a great and terrible army heading for Earth. Telling Constantine, he tells the heroes of Earth of an impeding army. No details are given (she's not that good), only that they should be ready.

Scene 2
The Skrull army is travelling between dimensions, and is heading for DC from Marvel. They encounter....Stormwatch, who are merrily bipbopping along in the Carrier. For simplicity's sake, I shall use the prerewrite of Stormwatch, so with Jenny Quantum rather than the Weird.

In the ensuing battle, Stormwatch is lost. But the Carrier was rammed into one of the troop ships (or several? It is a rather big ship), taking out the 1000 Avenger Skrulls.

'Should we press on, Commander?'

SuperSkrull gives the order to continue.

Scene 3
As per Brock's tactics, the first wave of normy Skrulls attack Earth, as an advance guard. The Defender Skrulls go collate info - but they must wait until they know where to go.

We all know SuperSkrull isn't the type to lead from the back. He personally leads the first wave, eager to take his revenge for his fallen brothers.

They meet resistance from the JLA, the norms are massacred. Super Skrull barely escapes with his life. But, now he knows where to atta-

'Wow, pretty roomy in here, isn't it?'

Deadman possesses Super Skrull. Constantine watches from the shadows.

Scene 4
'Where shall we attack, Sir?' the Defender Skrulls want to know.

Super Dead Skrull directs them to a location on Earth. They all amass there - it seems strange tactics, but is he not loved by Him? Is he not their Supreme War Leader?

The Defender Skrulls get taken off the playing field when they get BFRed by Cyborg. However, this tips the Skrulls off, who realise their commander is possessed. Deadman is forcibly ejected, maybe even discoporated. Before leaving his body, Deadman activates a self destruct (all good ships have them). It's the main command ship, so this takes out....a lot of the X-Skrulls (they are more powerful IMO than the FF, so they would be on the main ship). Constantine feels the sacrifice of his friend was necessary.

Scene 5
Leaderless and confused, the remaining 1000 FF Skrulls decide to go out in a blaze of glory, and attack Earth.

Where they find the various heroes and maybe even villains waiting for them.

Much more manageable, don't you think?

And should these 1000 leaderless Skrulls prevail (and we've seen, without leadership they aren't exactly a fearsome fighting force) THEN the Big Guns step in (Spectre, for example).

Scene 6
Golgo and I simultaneously ejaculate. It's beautiful.

Kool thanks Darksaint

If everything goes as easy as you say, than ya Dc Earth might survive this ..

Supermex
How is ramming a ship killing 1000 Avenger-Skrulls?
There all energy asorbers and can go intangable?

Golgo13
I forgot about Xanadu. She'll call Constantine and Constantine will summon Spectre. shifty

DarkSaint85
How is ramming a ship killing 1000 Avenger-Skrulls?
There all energy asorbers and can go intangable?

They got lost in the Bleed. Very tricky, that place. You can get scattered across space and time.

DarkSaint85
I forgot about Xanadu. She'll call Constantine and Constantine will summon Spectre. shifty

That was too easy. I thought about something like that, but wanted to infiltrate the Skrulls for once.

Golgo13
Hey, Darksaint, how well do you think SHADE and ARGUS will play into this? 2 massive organizations with a LOT of tech and mystic artifacts.

DarkSaint85
Hey, Darksaint, how well do you think SHADE and ARGUS will play into this? 2 massive organizations with a LOT of tech and mystic artifacts.

Massive wildcards. Not to mention the League of Assassins in their hidden city etc.

carver9
I found this to showcase what someone controlling the Rot could do:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/103530/2116773-untitled.png You may have to magnify it a bit...

Hulk healing factor would overcome this. Think Surfer power cosmic would as well.

Warlord

exactly this.... I mean 1000 x sorcerer supreme or silver surfer power?
com on. it will boil down to any major (and i mean major) guns taking action.
on the other hand skrulls are scrbs so....

Golgo13
Massive wildcards. Not to mention the League of Assassins in their hidden city etc.

SHADE is good with dealing with threats like these. Stormwatch as well.

DarkSaint85
How would the 1000x Sorceror Supremes work, anyway? Do they all have an Eye of Agamotto etc?

Warlord
i don't know... maybe not the artifacts but the raw magical power...
anyway it's a fan made thread so i'm guessing 1000 eyes of agamotto can count stick out tongue

Brockalizer
How would the 1000x Sorceror Supremes work, anyway? Do they all have an Eye of Agamotto etc? I'm assuming that they're baseline Dr. Strange, which combined with power cosmic an Hulk powers would create an awesome army. I like your strategy earlier, very creative,however, I still think that the shear numbers would be to overwhelming. Mex should have scaled this down quite a bit.

Golgo13
Even with those numbers, I don't see how they can take a serious Spectre or Phantom Stranger, who were powerful enough to wreck all of creation with their fight.

Supermex
Even with those numbers, I don't see how they can take a serious Spectre or Phantom Stranger, who were powerful enough to wreck all of creation with their fight.

We know there powerful Golgo but there more plot than anything ? No?

DarkSaint85
We know there powerful Golgo but there more plot than anything ? No?

So..if the plot called for it, they show up?

My plot has now changed. Phantom Stranger/Spectre BOTH show up, and go to town on them.

Supermex
So..if the plot called for it, they show up?

My plot has now changed. Phantom Stranger/Spectre BOTH show up

I don't think were useing plot on here, Dark..
DCNU doesn't have prep-time in this thread..

ODG
Even with those numbers, I don't see how they can take a serious Spectre or Phantom Stranger, who were powerful enough to wreck all of creation with their fight. They fought in DCnU to that extent?

DarkSaint85
I don't think were useing plot on here, Dark..
DCNU doesn't have prep-time in this thread..

Wait...you can't change the fight 5 pages on!

Supermex
Wait...you can't change the fight 5 pages on!

I didn't Dark

DarkSaint85
I didn't Dark

The last time a major event happened in DC, Madame Xanadu saw it all:

http://latimesherocomplex.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/justld_23_1.jpg

I reckon an army as powerful as yours, she would see it. And as a member of JLD, she would warn at least Constantine.

Brockalizer
The last time a major event happened in DC, Madame Xanadu saw it all:

http://latimesherocomplex.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/justld_23_1.jpg

I reckon an army as powerful as yours, she would see it. And as a member of JLD, she would warn at least Constantine. Nice scan, but it doesn't mean she's all seeing and all knowing. She obviously couldn't foresee her own abduction. Madame Web has similar abilities and the Skrulls able to plan accordingly. Also, the Secret Invasion started long before Marvel Earth realised what was coming
and as a result they were caught with their pants down. I see no reason to think this would be any different.
The OP stated that the Skrulls are prepped for war, correct? Different races prep differently, the Shi'ar and Kree more of the "shock and awe" type, whereas the Skrulls from past defeats and make the necessary adjustments. The OP also stated that the Skrulls don't know which super powered beings are on the planet, but didn't say that they couldn't gather Intel and figure it out once they got there. Based on past experience especially, with the FF4 and Marvel Earth they would more than likely assume that DC Earth would have super beings as well. Taking that into consideration the Skrulls have several viable options, either they send in a few pawns from each group of Skrulls in a pin prick assault on DC Earth to see who is swinging the biggest dicks, or they use the cosmic awareness of the Defender Skrulls to see exactly what they are up against and plan accordingly.

DarkSaint85
Nice scan, but it doesn't mean she's all seeing and all knowing. She obviously couldn't foresee her own abduction. Madame Web has similar abilities and the Skrulls able to plan accordingly. Also, the Secret Invasion started long before Marvel Earth realised what was coming
and as a result they were caught with their pants down. I see no reason to think this would be any different.
The OP stated that the Skrulls are prepped for war, correct? Different races prep differently, the Shi'ar and Kree more of the "shock and awe" type, whereas the Skrulls from past defeats and make the necessary adjustments. The OP also stated that the Skrulls don't know which super powered beings are on the planet, but didn't say that they couldn't gather Intel and figure it out once they got there. Based on past experience especially, with the FF4 and Marvel Earth they would more than likely assume that DC Earth would have super beings as well. Taking that into consideration the Skrulls have several viable options, either they send in a few pawns from each group of Skrulls in a pin prick assault on DC Earth to see who is swinging the biggest dicks, or they use the cosmic awareness of the Defender Skrulls to see exactly what they are up against and plan accordingly.

True, and I also wish I hadn't posted such a massive image lol.

Difference is, Xanadu sees things BEFORE they happen, hence, precog.

If the Skrulls show up, somehow undetected, and THEN try and neutralise her, she would have already seen them coming into DC space. You can't say oh, Madame Web has the same powers, they neutralised her; they did so because they specifically knew about her already.

Whereas they don't know about Xanadu. And wouldn't know until they actually arrive, by which time she has already foreseen it, and has warned the relevant people.

ODG
Even Madame Xanadu can't see scans that break the page.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by ODG
Even Madame Xanadu can't see scans that break the page.

cool

Golgo13
True, and I also wish I hadn't posted such a massive image lol.

Difference is, Xanadu sees things BEFORE they happen, hence, precog.

If the Skrulls show up, somehow undetected, and THEN try and neutralise her, she would have already seen them coming into DC space. You can't say oh, Madame Web has the same powers, they neutralised her; they did so because they specifically knew about her already.

Whereas they don't know about Xanadu. And wouldn't know until they actually arrive, by which time she has already foreseen it, and has warned the relevant people.

thumb up I like your thinking.

ODG
If there are any feats of Madame Xanadu thwarting alien invasions, or all-out war, or... y'know... anything that even comes close to the nature and/or scale of this hypothetical, that might go a long way towards justifying her mentioning here.

Otherwise, as somebody's already referenced, her precognitive abilities have as much chance of affecting this scenario as Madame Web's precognition does of an invasion of thousands of Justice League amalgams on Marvel Earth.

Which is to say, none -- because Madame Web hasn't done sh1t on that level to be relevant.

DarkSaint85
But then you might as well argue Super Skrull has no feats showcasig his leadership skills with such a powerful army...and therefore, the entire enterprise is doomed from the Start because he would make a crap general.

ODG
But then you might as well argue Super Skrull has no feats showcasig his leadership skills with such a powerful army...and therefore, the entire enterprise is doomed from the Start because he would make a crap general. Because Super Skrull has never led pivotal war efforts during Annihilation, Annihilation: Conquest or Infinity?

Somebody needs to call a doctor -- your point methinks, it fell flat on its face.

DarkSaint85
He led...but like I alluded in my post, it never was 1000 sorcerer Supremes with hulk anger issues and the power cosmic, with 1000 FF skrull etc etc.

My point still stands. Examples of his experience with dealing with1000 hulks etc?

ODG
He led...but like I alluded in my post, it never was 1000 sorcerer Supremes with hulk anger issues and the power cosmic, with 1000 FF skrull etc etc.

My point still stands. Examples of his experience with dealing with1000 hulks etc? Super Skrull has liberated and conquered worlds. He's led forces through galaxy-spanning wars. His experience in leading less formidable forces against greater odds -- normal Skrull soldiers (sometimes with some superpowered allianced forces) -- doesn't automatically make him worse at leading superior forces against lesser odds.

Is that the conclusion you're trying to draw? That you can be so inept a commander, the greater the army and arsenal you give him, the worse off he will be? Like, if you gave Cap a huge super-army of amped Avengers, Cap's lack of experience of leading that powerful a force will actually counteract and reduce the innate effectiveness of his army? Or is this only aimed at Kl'Rt based on absolutely no comics whatsoever?

So what exactly is your point? Because I'm pretty sure I know what your goal is: trying to deflect from the utter non-factor that a precog like Madame Xanadu will be in such a scenario based on her entire career ever.

DarkSaint85
Well considering DCnU Xanadu has had a handful of appearances, and she's managed to precog a major event (the only non effect being due to the opposition taking her out beforehand), why would she be a nonfactor here?

Its not like Constantine or anyone else in JLD ignore her. She has demonstrated her ability to foresee big events before, and she has demonstrated how people listen to her.

Or are you arguing somehow, she wouldn't see this coming (despite it being her sole power) or that somehow, plot dictates that she won't be able to get her message across?

ODG
Well considering DCnU Xanadu has had a handful of appearances, and she's managed to precog a major event (the only non effect being due to the opposition taking her out beforehand), why would she be a nonfactor here?

Its not like Constantine or anyone else in JLD ignore her. She has demonstrated her ability to foresee big events before, and she has demonstrated how people listen to her.

Or are you arguing somehow, she wouldn't see this coming (despite it being her sole power) or that somehow, plot dictates that she won't be able to get her message across? She precogged a major event and ended up being of absolutely no consequence. Granted, she also apparently couldn't be bothered by the multitude of deaths during Throne of Atlantis or Darkseid's first invasion or the fall of the Amazons or the Wrath of the First Lantern, etc. But at least she was useless in one of these big events she precogged? Counts for something, I guess?

So I agree she can be absolutely of no use. Just like her pre-DCnU counterpart many times over.

I agree that Madame Xanadu has the ability to precog an entire event and have absolutely no relevance to it. Because she has in fact, been of no relevance in comics. Granted, I base this assessment on actual historical facts, rather than fabricated suppositions that Madame Xanadu will end up making DC Earth's resistance worse somehow... just because.

DarkSaint85
So in this scenario, why wouldn't she be of consequence?

ODG
^ The question is why should she be of consequence? Granted, I already asked for proof of any feats of Madame Xanadu thwarting alien invasions, or all-out war, or... y'know... anything that even comes close to the nature and/or scale of this hypothetical.

Based on the complete nothing I've received in responses, I assumed there was no proof.

DarkSaint85
As have I with Super Skrull managing 1000 Hulks who are also Sorcerer Supremes with the speed of Surfer.

None.

Incidentally, your earlier point is very relevant. Just because you canl lead a brigade or unit or however many Skrulls, does not equip you for dealing with Hulks. Otherwise, General Ross would have no issues whatsoever.

ODG
As have I with Super Skrull managing 1000 Hulks who are also Sorcerer Supremes with the speed of Surfer.

None. Super Skrull has in fact, led super-powered forces into war and combat. Even on a galactic scale. So if you are trying to argue the absurd, i.e., Super Skrull being a leader actually reduces the base effectiveness of this incredible army of Super Duper Skrulls, by all means, make that case. But I've already made that invitation quite clearly and you quite clearly aren't going that far.

What you fail to see here in your attempts to turn this argument around on me is that nobody (and I mean absolutely nobody) was ever arguing that Super Skull as commander is the key to victory here in the first place.

Unlike you and all your attempts to make Madame Xanadu as being somehow especially relevant to DC Earth's chances here when she hasn't been relevant in anything. So, no, actually, you've unwittingly displayed exactly why your name-dropping of Madame Xanadu was pointless.

Chew on that for a while. Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Incidentally, your earlier point is very relevant. Just because you canl lead a brigade or unit or however many Skrulls, does not equip you for dealing with Hulks. Otherwise, General Ross would have no issues whatsoever. Super Skrull isn't dealing with Hulks. He's just letting them loose on DC Earth as they're fighting for him. Again, if you're backhandedly suggesting that Super Skrull is actually going to sabotage this hypothetical Skrull Invasion's chances, make that argument with proof from comics.

Which would be a change of pace. Because clearly, you haven't made any sort of argument for Madame Xanadu's relevance using comics.

Brockalizer

None.

Incidentally, your earlier point is very relevant. Just because you canl lead a brigade or unit or however many Skrulls, does not equip you for dealing with Hulks. Otherwise, General Ross would have no issues whatsoever. You're ignoring, either consciously or unconsciously, one huge difference. I don't think you're a troll, so I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. An army like this has never been assembled outside of this forum, therefore there are no examples of Super Skrulls of leading this type of army. That is why we need to cite examples like Annihilation and Annihilation Conquest. On the other hand there is ample evidence, cited in this thread, of Madam Xanadu being unable to precog universally relevant events.

ODG
^ Darksaint85 is absolutely not a troll.

Supermex
I don't think so either↑↑
Non-Troll

Based
Originally posted by ODG
^ The question is why should she be of consequence? Granted, I already asked for proof of any feats of Madame Xanadu thwarting alien invasions, or all-out war, or... y'know... anything that even comes close to the nature and/or scale of this hypothetical.

Based on the complete nothing I've received in responses, I assumed there was no proof.

This line of thinking is entirely fallacious. If you want to argue that she does not have the ability to foresee every event then that's valid. If not and you think it makes no such impact that's laughable and you know it.

She had to be kidnapped in order for her precog to not be a factor. How is that her fault?

ODG
Originally posted by Based
This line of thinking is entirely fallacious. It is? Originally posted by Based
If you want to argue that she does not have the ability to foresee every event then that's valid. Full stop. Smart man.

Golgo13
Didn't she use her precog in order to deal with Enchantress?

Branlor Swift
This line of thinking is entirely fallacious. If you want to argue that she does not have the ability to foresee every event then that's valid. If not and you think it makes no such impact that's laughable and you know it.

She had to be kidnapped in order for her precog to not be a factor. How is that her fault? She had to be kidnapped in her one good precog feat that she was kind of short on details in the first place. But the funny thing is, she couldn't stop her kidnapping.

Insane Titan
Skrulls get crushed, probably by Superman soloing

Brockalizer
Originally posted by ODG
^ Darksaint85 is absolutely not a troll. I don't think he is either. That's what makes this forum so great. People like DS and myself can offer up differing strategies and then defend or refute them. I may disagree with some of his ideas but I still respect his opinion.

Brockalizer
She had to be kidnapped in order for her precog to not be a factor. How is that her fault? It may not be her fault, but it does illustrate that her precog isn't absolute.

Golgo13
If she has her deck in front of her, she can see an invasion coming. She then calls Constantine and Constantine summons whoever he needs to get the job done.

ODG
If she has her deck in front of her, she can see an invasion coming. She then calls Constantine and Constantine summons whoever he needs to get the job done. That's a big if. In Trinity War, she explained her life approach was to help out those who seek her. In Justice League Dark, she's revealed to be an habitual narcotics abuser who uses drugs to deal with the stress of her powers/visions. And some of her more explicit visions are triggered by touch. Like when Plastique and Outsider touched her.

While she's arguably been more proactive with the JLD -- she doesn't exactly sit around in her parlor all day, flipping around cards non-stop for any new crisis that might arise. And the Super Duper Skrulls probably aren't going to send someone to her parlor to conveniently touch her and trigger her more explicit precog.

Golgo13
Originally posted by ODG
That's a big if. In Trinity War, she explained her life approach was to help out those who seek her. In Justice League Dark, she's revealed to be an habitual narcotics abuser who uses drugs to deal with the stress of her powers/visions. And some of her more explicit visions are triggered by touch. Like when Plastique and Outsider touched her.

While she's arguably been more proactive with the JLD -- she doesn't exactly sit around in her parlor all day, flipping around cards non-stop for any new crisis that might arise. And the Super Duper Skrulls probably aren't going to send someone to her parlor to conveniently touch her and trigger her more explicit precog.

Agreed on all accounts, but I have faith Xanadu will see something and call upon her Justice League Dark. She has in the past.

ODG
Come to think of it, I'm not sure how such precog is supposed to even be relevant here since DC Earth doesn't have prep time. By the time Madame Xanadu has conveniently decided to sit around and read cards randomly for nobody based on no comics whatsoever and seen visions about a Skrull attack, she could've just looked outside her window and seen the Skrulls already attacking in real-time.

Golgo13
Originally posted by ODG
Come to think of it, I'm not sure how such precog is supposed to even be relevant here since DC Earth doesn't have prep time. By the time Madame Xanadu has conveniently decided to sit around and read cards randomly for nobody based on no comics whatsoever and seen visions about a Skrull attack, she could've just looked outside her window and seen the Skrulls already attacking in real-time.

Why do you have to take all the fun out of this thread? mad

ODG
laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
I don't think you're a troll.

Originally posted by ODG
^ Darksaint85 is absolutely not a troll.

I don't think so either↑↑
Non-Troll

You guys forgot to add beautiful, smart and funny.

I am framing this, and bringing it to the next high school reunion.

Brockalizer
You guys forgot to add beautiful, smart and funny.

I am framing this, and bringing it to the next high school reunion. As Stewart Smally would say, "You're good enough, smart enough, and gosh darn it people like you."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.