Lady Deathstrike vs Lady Shiva

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
Lady Deathstrike
http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2010/169/3/6/Lady_Deathstrike_by_Crimsonsea.jpg

vs

Lady Shiva
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/013/2/0/lady_shiva_preview_by_jennychiu-d4m9a4k.jpg

Happy Dance

Q99
Between Deathstrike's healing and claws, Shiva's at a massive disadvantage. I don't think even with her skills that she could win.

DarkSaint85
Hmm, Lady Deathstrike's massive wang or Shiva's pig feet....not sure.

jitay
lol^

Mshinu
How durable is LDs cyborg body anyway? I`d like to say Shiva but not sure she can deliver the kind of damage needed to pull a win here while avoiding dem claws.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

laughing

Originally posted by Mshinu
How durable is LDs cyborg body anyway? I`d like to say Shiva but not sure she can deliver the kind of damage needed to pull a win here while avoiding dem claws.

Withstood Cannonball's charge. Shiva's outmatched here, it's not another catwoman to beat up.

Lord Feron
DS

Sixth_Winged
Skillwise, Shiva trumps lady DS but the physical advantage and the claws skews this match to Lady DS favor by quite a bit.

Glorificus
Deathstrike guts Shiva.

pym-ftw
The Superhuman.

StyleTime
In a forum fight, Yuriko takes it.

In a comic, Shiva might set her on fire or something.

Mshinu
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Withstood Cannonball's charge. Shiva's outmatched here, it's not another catwoman to beat up.

Shiva gets sliced & diced then. Better take a chi amp punching class from Lord Rand in the future.

Quick Freeze

xXI_wing_IXx

Deathstrike slices off Shiva's pig feet with her razor sharp wang then cooks and eats them stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
But as usual with these threads, DS wins. Whether it be DeathStroke, DsrkSeid, DeathSeed Sentry, Dr Strange, or DeathStorm, DS is usually the winner.

RadZoa
Well Batman is above Wolverine's level, and Deathstrike is below Wolverine's level so I predict Shiva winning quite easily.

Plus Deathstrike isn't very smart or skilled either

Supermutant
But as usual with these threads, DS wins. Whether it be DeathStroke, DsrkSeid, DeathSeed Sentry, Dr Strange, or DeathStorm, DS is usually the winner.

That winning percentage goes down considerably when DarkSaint is involve though.

ShadowFyre

I see what you did there, sneaky sneaky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.