Fandral, Hogun, Volstagg + SIF VS Iron Man, Cap America, Hawkeye, and War Machine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rednofive
The warriors 3( Fandral, Hogun, Volstagg) and Sif from the movie Thor VERSUS the movie versions of Iron Man, Captain America, Hawkeye, and War Machine from the Avengers and Iron man movies

Morals off

No Prep time

Each one is equipped with their standard weapons. Iron Man has the Mark VII suit.

Each team starts out 5 miles apart

Who do you think wins this?

Digi
Stark should solo. Am I missing something?

DarkSaint85
Iron Man wins.

I comfort Sif.

rednofive
The warrior 3 plus Sif were fighting the frost giants rather competitively. Sif also manage to pierce the armor of the destoyer. Is it really that one-sided with them being Asgardian? huh

Cogito
Originally posted by rednofive
The warrior 3 plus Sif were fighting the frost giants rather competitively. Sif also manage to pierce the armor of the destoyer. Is it really that one-sided with them being Asgardian? huh

Eh, the Destroyer also got wrecked by a Mjolnir strike, so it's clearly not anywhere near the same ballpark as the comic version.

Newjak
Originally posted by Cogito
Eh, the Destroyer also got wrecked by a Mjolnir strike, so it's clearly not anywhere near the same ballpark as the comic version. It got wrecked when it's energy got pushed back into it's face. Also Sif didn't pierce the Destroyer, her sword went between the plates.

That being said I honestly don't know if the Asgardians lose. IM and War Machine are tough foes to beat but the Asgardians were tough and powerful.

Thor is obviously the Bruce Lee of Asgardians but he took Repulsor blasts to the face with no damage. Of course Loki was also taking Repulsor blasts and only getting knocked over.

And Asgardians weapons aren't jokes considering IM couldn't hurt Thor but one of Loki's daggers was able to easily pierce the Odinson. I think an Asgardian weapon would go through IM's armor rather easily.

Of course actually hitting IM and War Machine would be difficult.

Cogito
Originally posted by Newjak
It got wrecked when it's energy got pushed back into it's face.

You're right, I was mistaken. Just went back and confirmed.

rednofive
Hawkeyes trick arrow seem to do some damage to Loki in the Avengers, the one that exploded.

Cap seems to have difficulty fighting Loki H2H, not sure how that would translate to the other Asgardians

Newjak
Originally posted by rednofive
Hawkeyes trick arrow seem to do some damage to Loki in the Avengers, the one that exploded.

Cap seems to have difficulty fighting Loki H2H, not sure how that would translate to the other Asgardians The damage on Loki's face after the arrow was from his fight with Thor.

Tony Stark
Iron Man solos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.