Does God get a fail in the love category?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Greatest I am

Shakyamunison
Why would God love?

Greatest I am
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Why would God love?

I do not think he would or could. He was alone for too long and would not have developed that ability. There was no one there to love.

Regards
DL

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Greatest I am
I do not think he would or could. He was alone for too long and would not have developed that ability. There was no one there to love.

Regards
DL

You are getting close. Now let go of the "he".

You are also making up a history for a "man" that doesn't exist. Talking about God is like talking about nothingness. You have to make it into something before you can talk about it.

Greatest I am

Shakyamunison
There is a story that I once read.

In a forest there was two monks standing over a deer that had just been shot with an arrow. The two monks where debating over when life left the body. At that very moment, Buddha was walking through the forest and the two monks saw him in the distance. As he approached, the two monks ask Buddha when does life leave the body. Buddha did not answer, but instead push the two monks aside and pulled out the arrow saving the deers life.

How we live is more important then intellectual prostitutes.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
There is a story that I once read.

In a forest there was two monks standing over a deer that had just been shot with an arrow. The two monks where debating over when life left the body. At that very moment, Buddha was walking through the forest and the two monks saw him in the distance. As he approached, the two monks ask Buddha when does life leave the body. Buddha did not answer, but instead push the two monks aside and pulled out the arrow saving the deers life.

How we live is more important then intellectual prostitutes.

Well said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.