10 facts to shut atheists up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Han
This converted me better than JesusIsAlive ever could.

N4kMwQtlrqo

Really opened my mind up.

Shakyamunison
Why don't you list out the 10 facts yourself? I will never watch one of these videos.

If you can't put it into your own words, you probably don't understand it, in the first place.

Master Han
laughing You should definitely watch it first, lol. I think you're getting the wrong message here.

Oliver North
troll thread

Master Han
But "Happy Birthday to ME!" isn't? laughing

Oliver North
who could that thread possibly be trolling?

Master Han
Oh, I'm sorry. It was a "spam" thread, then. And those are perfectly OK.

Digi
I dunno. I lol'd. Probably didn't deserve its own thread. But I lol'd.

Oliver North
Originally posted by Master Han
Oh, I'm sorry. It was a "spam" thread, then. And those are perfectly OK.

idk, at best you might be able to argue that it belonged more in the OTF than the GDF, but even then, my birth is more relevant than some of the topics that have been brought up.

such as, say, obvious troll threads

Master Han
Originally posted by Oliver North
idk, at best you might be able to argue that it belonged more in the OTF than the GDF, but even then, my birth is more relevant than some of the topics that have been brought up.

such as, say, obvious troll threads

LOL, your reply was 100% sophistry; you fail, beyond a technicality, to demonstrate why your ego-stroking thread was any better than this one. They both exist for comedic purpose, and this one at least makes implicit points, as good satire does. Happy Birthday threads in the GDF, on the other hand...

I mean, I guess you could go around accusing everyone who posts a Stephen Colbert video very low activity sub-forum] of trolling.

Mindset
Originally posted by Digi
I dunno. I lol'd. Probably didn't deserve its own thread. But I lol'd. Because you are shallow and pedantic.

Master Han
I think the video elucidates some of the arguments typically employed against "atheistic" and secular thinking. It's certainly more potentially constructive than the spam-posts that occupy half of this sub-forum.

Originally posted by Mindset
Because you are shallow and pedantic.

http://www.troll.me/images/grinning-emperor-palpatine/goooooood-let-the-hate-flow-through-you.jpg

Mindset
?

wilco
This converted me better than JesusIsAlive ever could.

N4kMwQtlrqo

Really opened my mind up.

That cracked me rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

I still believe in God and such, but I don't go around preaching like some people. The seventh day adventist certainly do laughing out loud

Half of my mates are atheists, but we are too busy to really go on with religion and sh*t.

There is a saying in Australia ..."don't talk about religion, politics and money at the Pub."

As long as people are good to me, I really don't care what their ideals about religion are.

Bardock42
LOL, your reply was 100% sophistry; you fail, beyond a technicality, to demonstrate why your ego-stroking thread was any better than this one. They both exist for comedic purpose, and this one at least makes implicit points, as good satire does. Happy Birthday threads in the GDF, on the other hand...

I mean, I guess you could go around accusing everyone who posts a Stephen Colbert video very low activity sub-forum] of trolling.

Well this thread is made to mock JIA, the birthday thread is made to celebrate a birthday. I don't see the similarity personally. Though if anyone has been spamming, and perhaps even trolling, it would be JIA.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Why don't you list out the 10 facts yourself? I will never watch one of these videos.

If you can't put it into your own words, you probably don't understand it, in the first place. Why do you act so unpleasantly in every facet of life?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by NemeBro
Why do you act so unpleasantly in every facet of life?

Too many people get onto this forum and post video after video. If I wanted to see videos I would go to YouTube. Get it?

A video is a way to push ideas and not be accountable. If you are going to make a thread around a video, then spell out your points first, and then give the video as back up. Putting the video only leads to a dead thread.

dadudemon
A video is a way to push ideas and not be accountable. If you are going to make a thread around a video, then spell out your points first, and then give the video as back up. Putting the video only leads to a dead thread.

You sound like a writing professor. no expression

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by dadudemon
You sound like a writing professor. no expression

Just sick and tired of videos.

Plus I'm too conservative to be a writing professor. :-P

wilco
Too many people get onto this forum and post video after video. If I wanted to see videos I would go to YouTube. Get it?

I have Dysarthria from a traumatic brain injury, so youtube videos help me greatly. My words are lack luster to begin with, after 18 months of speech pathology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysarthria

Ushgarak
I'd rather the religion area was not used for funny video dumps, thanks- that's what the OTF is for

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.