Outlast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
I'm surprised there hasn't been more talk about this game on these forums. It's been outstanding so far! I just got past the mens ward. Man, this game has some brutal moments.

0l1_jJDZ9Ts

Sacred 117
sTOALW9vhro&feature=c4-overview&list=UUq6VFHwMzcMXbuKyG7SQYIg

FistOfThe North
Has a lot of jump scares. The first jump scare got me real good, lol. Glad no one saw me.

Love how you can look back as you run away.

Nemesis X
Bought the Whistleblower DLC yesterday. I'm gonna need therapy after seeing what I should not have. So much WTF. If Doom 3 were a person, it would second guess about continuing and just quit that shit haermm

Smasandian
Very good game. It gets a bit samey after awhile but it's pretty freaky. I love the chase sequences.

I'm currently playing a similar game in Penumbra. I started with Black Plague because I somehow misread what order to play it in.

Going to start with Overture next.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Smasandian
Very good game. It gets a bit samey after awhile but it's pretty freaky. I love the chase sequences.

I'm currently playing a similar game in Penumbra. I started with Black Plague because I somehow misread what order to play it in.

Going to start with Overture next.

Don't bother with Requiem it was a let down.

Smasandian
Oh? Well, I have the time (waiting for Watch Dogs) so I will probably check it out but I will give it less time as others based on your suggestion.

I can't believe I started playing the second game instead of the first. The funny thing is I like the puzzles more than I do the scares.

Stealth Moose
Just got this. Haven't played it yet though, as I just got into State of Decay.

Smasandian
I really enjoyed State of Decay but I think it's about 80% there.

I didn't mind how characters could die no matter what you do but I didn't like how you couldn't really build anything.

I want that game give you the ability to actually build your safehouse and not just pick out what "stations" you want. I want the ability to build a huge fence all around the town, or fill a section with land mines or something.

Stealth Moose
I agree, that would be pretty solid. I just barely got into it though, so the novelty hasn't worn off.

Smasandian
It's a good game. There is a pretty big novelty factor to it but some people might continue playing it. I stopped but that's nothing to do with the quality of the game and more about myself and what I like to play.

Zack Fair
DLed this earlier this morning. Been wanting to play it for a while now. Will keep it for them 2am gaming sessions

Nephthys
I watched Jim Sterling play this. Amusing Lets Play.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Smasandian
Oh? Well, I have the time (waiting for Watch Dogs) so I will probably check it out but I will give it less time as others based on your suggestion.

Well going by the reviews for Penumbra: Requiem they were mixed

personally i didn't like it.

Arachnid1
I've started playing the Whistleblower DLC for Outlast. My god this shit is terrifying. They stepped it up from the main game considerably. That intro was amazing too. I shat bricks all throughout. So far, so good!

Arachnid1
Dr. Gluskin is one of the most f*cking horrifying video game encounters I've ever had. If there is anyone who has not played the DLC for outlast and likes horror but is hesitant to give this a go, do it. 200% worth it. I love great scares, but something like this comes along once a decade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.