What Herald or Trans???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
What Heralds or Trans (only two people) can repeat what WBH and Betty did in the Dark Dimension by colliding with each other?

pym-ftw
Juggernaut & Flash.

Mshinu
Juggy wouldn`t die like Hulk tho.

2 Supermen could do it too.

Warlord
what did they do in the dark dimension?

Mshinu
Originally posted by Warlord
what did they do in the dark dimension?

Go BOOM together and destroy the planet.

carver9
Originally posted by Mshinu
Juggy wouldn`t die like Hulk tho.

2 Supermen could do it too.

Two Supermen can do it but Prime and Ion couldn't do it?

http://m219.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/Superman-Prime_Respect/primevsion.jpg.html?o=61

Mshinu
Originally posted by carver9

http://m219.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/Superman-Prime_Respect/primevsion.jpg.html?o=61

Baby Kal has lifted the whole universe so I don`t see why not. stick out tongue

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Juggernaut & Flash.
The Flash wouldnt survive such an Impact, Juggernaut would but Flash would get turned to a paste.

Warlord
Originally posted by Mshinu
Go BOOM together and destroy the planet.

scans?

LeonBuco666
scans? You dont need scans when the thread, is based on the feat and numerous posters other than yourself on this thread are picking characters. It happened, Hulk and Betty ran into each other and the dark dimension was shaking and the planet was in pieces

Warlord
sure. I didn't ask it as proof. Just wanted to see it. No disregerding anything whatsoever

Warlord
and to reply the thread. two heralds of galacctus would do

LeonBuco666
Ah righ okay, I thought you were asking for proof of it happening lol, sorry.

Id say Despero Colliding head on with Juggernaut would do some ****ing damage, like......collateral damage.

carver9
and to reply the thread. two heralds of galacctus would do

This is what happened and there is more to this scene than planet busting.

Let's ad this back since the other scans aren't working.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk2.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk3.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk4.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk6.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk7.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk8.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk9.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk10.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk11.jpg

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk7.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by LeonBuco666

Id say Despero Colliding head on with Juggernaut would do some ****ing damage, like......collateral damage.

Despero isn't doing anything. Juggernaut isn't either.

DarkSaint85
Presumably, anyone with the Wishing Well?

LeonBuco666
You being serious? Classic Juggernaut and SA Despero.....arent doing nothing? Colliding head on.....-_-

Warlord
thanks...can't seem to zoom in but thanks anyway.
Which book is it?

carver9
thanks...can't seem to zoom in but thanks anyway.
Which book is it?

At the bottomo click "view fulll website"...exit the page after it loads, then pull the scans back up.

carver9
You being serious? Classic Juggernaut and SA Despero.....arent doing nothing? Colliding head on.....-_-

Nothing like that unless you know of a ft from both that contradicts what I said?

Mshinu
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Indeed.

LeonBuco666
Nothing like that unless you know of a ft from both that contradicts what I said? what the **** are you talking about?

carver9
what the **** are you talking about?

I'm asking you to tell me what makes you think what you are saying will happen.

DarkSaint85
Nothing like that unless you know of a ft from both that contradicts what I said?

Give them the Well, like Betty had. Or did she do it under her own power?

LeonBuco666
They both have superior strength than WWH, plus ones practically unstoppable, and the other is far and away stronger than any hulk.

Classic juggs is stronger than wwh nit by much though, the writer for that fight even said it was a bout of strength

carver9
They both have superior strength than WWH, plus ones practically unstoppable, and the other is far and away stronger than any hulk.

Classic juggs is stronger than wwh nit by much though, the writer for that fight even said it was a bout of strength

Huh? What makes you think they are stronger than WWH?

carver9
Give them the Well, like Betty had. Or did she do it under her own power?

She couldn't do it under her own power. They wished her to be Hulks equal. I'm asking who could replicate the ft "without anyone being amped to match a character".

Warlord
does it have to be strength alone?
beccause if not I can easilly see two heralds of big G replecating this due to energy emittion

DarkSaint85
She couldn't do it under her own power. They wished her to be Hulks equal. I'm asking who could replicate the ft "without anyone being amped to match a character".

That's not what you asked:

What Heralds or Trans (only two people) can repeat what WBH and Betty did in the Dark Dimension by colliding with each other?

Based on the OP, Jarvis and Aunt May, through the force of their love-making, when amped by the Wishing Well.

Worlds will shatter.

DarkSaint85
beccause if not I can easilly see two heralds of big G replecating this due to energy emittion

Deadpool with the PC was chucking stars around....

LeonBuco666
Ive just said why carver

Juggs was pushing wwh back for miles, the writer said it was a bout of strength.
Its common knowledge that classic despero is far stronger than any hulk.

abhilegend
Superman and Kal-L destroyed earth six times by punching each other.

h1a8

CIS off flash against Juggs would work in a universe where IMP's work (speed force protects flash from impacts due to him attacking).
Planet moving Prime could possibly do it with Juggs but Prime is skyfather level or above IMO.

carver9
Ive just said why carver

Juggs was pushing wwh back for miles, the writer said it was a bout of strength.
Its common knowledge that classic despero is far stronger than any hulk.

Post a scan where Juggernaut pushed Hulk backwards.

carver9

Yes, strength alone.

@Dark...

Please read above....this is a strength ft with no outside amps.

LeonBuco666
The speed force doesnt protect from impacts especially if he's running into juggs, like Bart Allen once said that he didnt want to run to fast incase he hit a wall and went splat......the flash would turn to a paste on impact

DarkSaint85
The speed force doesnt protect from impacts especially if he's running into juggs, like Bart Allen once said that he didnt want to run to fast incase he hit a wall and went splat......the flash would turn to a paste on impact

So when the Flash IMPs, the Speed Force DOESN'T protect him?

DarkSaint85
Yes, strength alone.

@Dark...

Please read above....this is a strength ft with no outside amps.

But then you're not comparing apples and apples.

The Dark Dimension feat wasn't done with strength alone, and was done with outside amps.

LeonBuco666
He's IMP'd once IIRC and the only person to do that was wally and i think that was before he had entered the speed force

LeonBuco666
But then you're not comparing apples and apples.

The Dark Dimension feat wasn't done with strength alone, and was done with outside amps. I think he means who could replicate that feat by just using strength

eaebiakuya
Thanos (pre-upgradeS) and Drax ?

Thor and Bill, if both throw hammers and they collide

DarkSaint85
He's IMP'd once IIRC and the only person to do that was wally and i think that was before he had entered the speed force

So....how does a human like Wally punch someone so hard they go into orbit...without breaking his hand into dust?

LeonBuco666
It protects him when he attacks opponents, not if he accidently/purposely runs into something -_-

The same can be said for this, he only has human level durability? Like more recently superman nearly knocked barry to sleep when he flicked him? -_-
It only protects him when he's attacking

janus77
Nobody under Skyfather has that kind of power, imo. It's even stated during HOTM that Umar wouldn't be able to subdue the mindless ones, yet Hulk annihilates them.

Surfer could replicate the feat via chain reaction, creating a few black-holes and obliterating planets, but not the way WBH did it.

I don't think Thanos, who I assume is at the apex of the Trans-tier, has ever demonstrated power anywhere near that scale. So I doubt he could do it.

DarkSaint85
It protects him when he attacks opponents, not if he accidently/purposely runs into something -_-

What if he attacks opponents by running into them?

LeonBuco666
You dont need me to answer that for you...

DarkSaint85

Lol OK, let me break it down for you.

What happens if the Flash runs into a wall, with his fist stretched out in front of him. Are you honestly trying to say the Speed Force WOULDN'T protect him then??

Does the SpeedForce only protect his hands???

DarkSaint85

One more thing.

What do you think his costume is made out of?

You know, the red thing that covers HIS ENTIRE BODY??

LeonBuco666
Lol OK, let me break it down for you.

What happens if the Flash runs into a wall, with his fist stretched out in front of him. Are you honestly trying to say the Speed Force WOULDN'T protect him then??

Does the SpeedForce only protect his hands???
Okay, i see you do need me to answer it for you.

Yes it would protect him, if he decided to punch a wall......
But this is a strength thread. The op says who could replicate it with strength alone. Not a punch

DarkSaint85
Okay, i see you do need me to answer it for you.

Yes it would protect him, if he decided to punch a wall......
But this is a strength thread. The op says who could replicate it with strength alone. Not a punch

No no, not a punch.

He holds his arm out in front of him, and runs at the wall.

Seriously, stop and think about it.

LeonBuco666
No no, not a punch.

He holds his arm out in front of him, and runs at the wall.

Seriously, stop and think about it. wow.
Just, wow.

vince_slice
Classic Thanos and Classic Drax destroyed a planet by punching each other.

DarkSaint85
wow.
Just, wow.

Care to elaborate?

You do know the costume is made out of the Speed Force, and thus, protects his entire body, right?

zopzop
Originally posted by vince_slice
Classic Thanos and Classic Drax destroyed a planet by punching each other.
Surfer and Morg destroyed a planet and more just by grappling with each other.
Originally posted by janus77
Nobody under Skyfather has that kind of power, imo. It's even stated during HOTM that Umar wouldn't be able to subdue the mindless ones, yet Hulk annihilates them.

Surfer could replicate the feat via chain reaction, creating a few black-holes and obliterating planets, but not the way WBH did it.

I don't think Thanos, who I assume is at the apex of the Trans-tier, has ever demonstrated power anywhere near that scale. So I doubt he could do it.
Quick question, was it ever explained why Umar couldn't hold back the MOs? Because she's done it before (and this was under her own power and not amped in any way).

EDIT :
Necrom wiped out an entire solar system just to force Rachel Summers to give the PF.

abhilegend
Really?

http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o783/dbzrk/Energy6_zpsa0b55798.jpg
http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o783/dbzrk/Energy62_zps725bfc6e.jpg

LeonBuco666
Care to elaborate?

You do know the costume is made out of the Speed Force, and thus, protects his entire body, right? I know, The IMP was before he entered the speed force so his suit wouldnt have helped him there, only after he had came out of the speed force was he able to make suits out it

janus77
Originally posted by zopzop
Surfer and Morg destroyed a planet and more just by grappling with each other.

Quick question, was it ever explained why Umar couldn't hold back the MOs? Because she's done it before (and this was under her own power and not amped in any way).
Not that I recall, no.

As far as I can remember, she approached Hulk because she wanted a handy-man to fix up her dimension. Then she took in Hulk and his missus and asked Hulk to clear out the mindless ones, so that she could re-erect a barrier.

It's in the course of that conversation, that she explains that she would not be able to take down all those mindless ones.

She's also surprised, during that scene, at the ease with which Hulk pushes them back... Which is a foreshadowing of the fact that she's underestimated just what Hulk can do to her dimension.

DarkSaint85
I know, The IMP was before he entered the speed force so his suit wouldnt have helped him there, only after he had came out of the speed force was he able to make suits out it

Why doesn't he burn up from the air friction?

Newjak
Thor, Surfer, and Superman in combination you want.

LeonBuco666
Why doesn't he burn up from the air friction?
your asking me some of the most ridiculous questions ever.
because the speed force reduces air friction so much its like there is none.
wtf.

DarkSaint85
So...the Speed Force is continuously protecting him? All over his body?

Concession accepted.

LeonBuco666
it protects him from air friction.......not running head on into juggernaut.....-_-

ScreamPaste
Thor and Pre-Flashpoint Supes. Both would survive, too.

vince_slice
Originally posted by abhilegend
Really?

http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o783/dbzrk/Energy6_zpsa0b55798.jpg
http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o783/dbzrk/Energy62_zps725bfc6e.jpg

Looks like a physical fight to me. Plus Drax did have the physical strength to one-shot planets and rip star cores.

"Id"
The Voidtry and Genis-Vell

SquallX
it protects him from air friction.......not running head on into juggernaut.....-_-

You kidding right?

Stoic

The wishing well did not give the Hulk any power, he was operating under his own power during that entire arc.

Are you kidding me right now? Cain wasn't able to put down the same Hulk while in his far calmer WW Hulk state, and Despero has never been shown to be able to shift that much real estate from a collision. The feat was on the level of Sky Father. Sorry Carver if a do say so myself, but this thread is a trap. The answer is, no one below Sky Father could complete this task.

Digi
Onimar Synn and Validus; two of the tougher Trans. characters in the tiers.

LordofBrooklyn
Mangog and Validus
Superman Prime and OWAW Superman

LordofBrooklyn
Champion W/Power Gem and Juggernaut

carver9
So basically, the people that are being named, you all think they could jump or fly at each other, punch each other in the face and destroy a planet, a moon, melt a being that was stated as being as powerful as 17 Hercules, melt a being that took out both Surfer and Merged Hulk, melt 2 Savage Hulk level beings, and melt the Mindless Ones. You all are crazy.

Digi
So basically, the people that are being named, you all think they could jump or fly at each other, punch each other in the face and destroy a planet, a moon, melt a being that was stated as being as powerful as 17 Hercules, melt a being that took out both Surfer and Merged Hulk, melt 2 Savage Hulk level beings, and melt the Mindless Ones. You all are crazy.

Originally posted by Digi
Onimar Synn and Validus;

carver9
I agree with you Digi. I'm talking about some of the other choices.

Digi
SBP (recall the universe-ending thing he survived and ridiculously easy speedblitz planet busting) and Thor w/two hammers.

biscuits

Digi
I agree with you Digi. I'm talking about some of the other choices.

Fair enough. Yeah, there's some being listed that are a bit silly. Like, Juggernaut could survive the force, but he couldn't replicate the entire feat.

Stoic
looking back at the feat in general, I'm not exactly sure if it was purely a strength feat, or a mixture of both speed and strength. How fast would two objects of that size have to be travelling to displace that much mass on collision? Since there is no one that can deliver proof of Betty or the Hulk being obliterated on impact, that alone would be testament enough to show the strength of their physical bodies. The feat itself was monstrous.

the Darkone
Modern Day Mangog
B&T Thor

Onimar Synn
OWAW Superman

Digi
Realistically, two opposing Godblasts or full-power Surfer blasts could likely do the same. Hell, one could argue that the "destroying planets they weren't directly attacking" Surfer/Morg feat is similar. So I can see the argument for a select few high heralds doing it.

Otherwise, yeah, it needs to be solid Trans. characters, with a mix of enough offensive output and durability.

Stoic
Originally posted by the Darkone
Modern Day Mangog
B&T Thor

Onimar Synn
OWAW Superman

When did any of these guys displace that much matter with a collision?

carver9
Originally posted by the Darkone
Modern Day Mangog
B&T Thor

Onimar Synn
OWAW Superman

laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn

MANGOG
VALIDUS
SUPERMAN PRIME
OWAW SUPERMAN

All of these beings can duplicate the feat.

I'M CALLING YOU OUT Gamma-luster!

Brockalizer
I've always been interested in seeing what would happen if two different Juggernauts, either from alternate universes or different point in the same timeline, were to collide head on. Maybe they could replicate that feat.

LeonBuco666
What would actually happen when two unstoppable forces met head on like that......just bounce off of each other? Pass through eachother, or something similar to the thor vs cap'n america scene in avengers but increased hundreds of thousands more times

Tony Stark
Originally posted by "Id"

yes

pym-ftw
What would actually happen when two unstoppable forces met head on like that......just bounce off of each other? Pass through eachother, or something similar to the thor vs cap'n america scene in avengers but increased hundreds of thousands more times
Cytorrak would back one more than the other.

carver9

Already happened with Juggernaut and they destroyed an island.

abhilegend
Originally posted by vince_slice
Looks like a physical fight to me. Plus Drax did have the physical strength to one-shot planets and rip star cores.
It wasn't just a punch. It was a long stalemate which made the planet crumble. That's why space cheese is irrelevant in gauging strength, Drax was knocked out by Captain Mar-vell in a few punches in the same comic in which he destroyed that planet and that star-core. He was also weaker than She-hulk.

Digi
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I've always been interested in seeing what would happen if two different Juggernauts, either from alternate universes or different point in the same timeline, were to collide head on. Maybe they could replicate that feat.

I don't think they'd be capable of generating such force. If they could generate it, I do think they'd survive. But there's the matter of the scope of their offensive output.

the Darkone
Mangog
Validus
OWAW Superman
B&T Thor
DP Tyrant

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Cytorrak would back one more than the other.
Not if each is being backed by an individual Cyttorak.

Unless you're one of those people who think that there is only one Cyttorak in the multiverse?

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Digi
I don't think they'd be capable of generating such force. If they could generate it, I do think they'd survive. But there's the matter of the scope of their offensive output.
Depends on how much power a Cyttorak decides to channel in his avatar.

In all likelihood, that kind of damage could be produced, but unlike the Hulk it would involve some sort of hax surrounding the unstoppable enchantments each Juggs would have instead of pure brute force.

"Id"
Originally posted by "Id"

I am serious about this.

Both are planet wreckers.
Both where holding back.
And both a functional immortals.

If they stopped holding back, the collateral damage would rise to untold levels.

Batman-Prime

Two Superman could do it, in the Dark Dimension. Betty and Hulk even more signifficantly amped didn't do much Damage once they were back on earth.

DC and Marvel Earths are the hardest rocks out there it seems^^.

Any two High Herald level beings should be able to do it.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/135699/3253185-8348334695-24958.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/4/47437/1163258-823396_betaraybill15_super.jpg

Brockalizer
B&T Thor vs GH Beta Ray Bill
Superboy Prime vs Lobo
Drax vs Thanos
Wonder Woman vs Maxima (both on the rag fighting over last piece of chocolate)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.