Janemba vs. Buu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
I'm really just trying to get a forum-consensus on Janemba's level.

Round 1:
Janemba vs. Fat Buu

Round 2:
Janemba vs. Kid Buu

Round 3:
Janemba vs. Super Buu

Round 4:
Janemba vs. Buutenks

Round 5:
Janemba vs. Buuhan

Janemba is fully rejuvenated at the start of each match. No absorption for Buu.

Battles take place here:
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16645779_Untitled.jpg

How far does Janemba get?

King Ben
i think janemba cause in fusion reborn goku said buu is the only person to push to ssj3 and win

CosmicComet
I'd say he's above super buu but below buutenks.

Q99
Pretty close to Superbuu.

juggerman
He stops dead at 3

Galan007
So you think Super Buu beats him, or he beats Super Buu..?

juggerman
Super Buu eats him

Damborgson
hmm...Super buu probably would stop him. He definitely stops at Buutenks though.

ShadeSlayer15
So are we talking about this janenmba?

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9518/janemba.jpg

You guys are both wrong buu would not win, any form of him

Eventually, Janemba's weaker first form is destroyed by Super Saiyan 3 Goku, forcing a transformation into his second state, which enables him to overcome Goku. Vegeta appears and assists Goku, but neither of them is strong enough to defeat Super Janemba. The two eventually defeat Super Janemba by fusing into Gogeta, who destroys Super Janemba by purifying his pure evil energy and turning him back into the Saike Demon.

Galan007
What's your point? No one debated Janemba's superiority over SSJ3 Goku and Vegeta. However, Goku outright stated that Super Buu was far more powerful than himself and Vegeta as well.
ie. Super Buu>>>SSJ3 Goku.

ShadeSlayer15
And ssj3 goku cant defeat Him, so it that sense super buu would not be able to either

ShadeSlayer15
And its suggested that goku is stronger in gt than in z so...

SSJGGogeta
It depends of weather or not you use the anime or the manga. In the manga, Gohan was the strongest unfused character. In the anime though, Goku said that it would take Gotenks AND Gohan to beat kid Buu, meaning Goku is stronger than both of them in a tag-team since he told Vegeta he could have destroyed kid Buu if he wanted to at the beginning. That makes Goku stronger than Buutenks(in the anime), and maybe even stronger than Buuhan in SSJ3. Regardless, Janemba easily beat SSJ3 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta with almost no effort. He can distort space in time, so he would win undoubtedly against any Buu, at least in my opinion, but only if we go by the anime, which we should since Janemba wasn't in the manga.

carver9
Wasn't Janemba a universal threat?

vansonbee
okay, can anyone see if I got this right. The movie took place after Goku fought fat buu and before he faced kid buu?

movie time-line = fat buu building his shitty house.

Round 1: Janemba of course, if I got my time-line right up there. Goku ss3 was man-handled by Janemba so easily compared to fat buu.

Round 2: Bit in Janemba favor, because goku ss3 makes a good comparison between the two characters.

Round 3: Probably Super Buu.

Round 4: Buutenks

Round 5: Buuhan

SSJGGogeta
@ carver9: Yeah, and that was fat Janemba that got beat so easily by SSJ3 Goku. Goku said "Whoa, we were right to cancel the fight. This guy could destroy the entire universe! I've never felt a power like this before!".

@ vansonbee: I already explained it, Janemba only exists in the anime, so we use anime-canon to determine aspects of him. SSJ3 Goku was the strongest unfused character in the anime, so since Gohan fought on par with Buutenks for a while, Goku is stronger than Buutenks and maybe even Buuhan. This is because Goku said that kid Buu was gaining power instead of losing it, as he turned from Buuhan to kid Buu, meaning Kid Buu is the strongest Buu. Then, Goku said if he tried to at the start of the fight, he could have killed kid Buu at once. That makes SSJ3 Goku stronger than Buuhan in the manga, even though Gohan and Gotenks were both stronger than Goku in the manga. So, Janemba can easily beat ALL of the Buu's, including Buuhan and kid Buu.

TheTyrant
Stops at Buutenks.

Galan007
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
@ carver9: Yeah, and that was fat Janemba that got beat so easily by SSJ3 Goku. Goku said "Whoa, we were right to cancel the fight. This guy could destroy the entire universe! I've never felt a power like this before!".

@ vansonbee: I already explained it, Janemba only exists in the anime, so we use anime-canon to determine aspects of him. SSJ3 Goku was the strongest unfused character in the anime, so since Gohan fought on par with Buutenks for a while, Goku is stronger than Buutenks and maybe even Buuhan. This is because Goku said that kid Buu was gaining power instead of losing it, as he turned from Buuhan to kid Buu, meaning Kid Buu is the strongest Buu. Then, Goku said if he tried to at the start of the fight, he could have killed kid Buu at once. That makes SSJ3 Goku stronger than Buuhan in the manga, even though Gohan and Gotenks were both stronger than Goku in the manga. So, Janemba can easily beat ALL of the Buu's, including Buuhan and kid Buu. Mystic Gohan>>>SSJ3 Goku.

That is all.

Astner
According to Vegeta, Goku would've defeated Kid Buu in an instant if he was able to get to full power. But Goku wasn't able to sustain his full power while living.

Since Goku had a halo while fighting Janemba it's safe to assume that he was at full power. On top of that Goku couldn't hold his own against Janemba.

I do think that Super Buu would win though.

SSJGGogeta
@ Galan007: In the manga. Janemba only exists in the anime though, so for this fight, the anime is the only acceptable cannon. Goku and Vegeta at SSJ2 and SSJ1 respectively fought on par with Buuhan. Not to mention that Goku fought on par with Bills in SSJG and the tag team of Piccolo, Android 18, Tien, Gotenks Buu AND Ultimate Gohan got ROFL stomped by Bills when he was warming up. Goku is by far the strongest current character that has existed besides Whiss and Bills.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.