Gaming justice league

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

battlemaster161
If i could make a gaming justice league i would put- gordon (half-life 2) as the brains, starkiller as the energy weilder, bayonetta as the magic expert, asura as the loose canon, batman as the tactician, and kratos/death/war as reinforcements. Who would be good villians for this team.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by battlemaster161
If i could make a gaming justice league i would put- gordon (half-life 2) as the brains, starkiller as the energy weilder, bayonetta as the magic expert, asura as the loose canon, batman as the tactician, and kratos/death/war as reinforcements. Who would be good villians for this team. I like how Batman even makes it into the VG Justice League. haermm

battlemaster161
Hell why not he took out the entire JL and has 2 badass games

battlemaster161
The villains dont have to be video game characters but my ideas for villains would be , docter doom, the guy who killed asura, the destroyer, or mabye they could fight the greek gods like kratos

Wei Phoenix
Hell why not he took out the entire JL and has 2 badass games

He had a plan that was exaggerated by villains to take them out.

The villains dont have to be video game characters but my ideas for villains would be , docter doom, the guy who killed asura, the destroyer, or mabye they could fight the greek gods like kratos

DOOM solos the team. Praise DOOM

http://alishagratehouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/praise.jpg

battlemaster161
He cant even solo the fantastic four so what makes you think he can take them.

Wei Phoenix

You're complaining that he can't solo a team with the world's second smartest man who has an anti-galactus suit in his closet? The best person on your feeble team is Asura, he can not carry his teammates who get oneshotted. DOOM is victorious.

TheGodKiller
In comics, Doom has bested the almighty Beyonder himself. Just pointing that out.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
In comics, Doom has bested the almighty Beyonder himself. Just pointing that out.

Forgive him TGK he knows not about the teachings of DOOM. He refuses to praise the supreme monarch.

battlemaster161
Gordon and batman can outsmart doom especially batman because he alone has defeated darkseid by himself with his tatctics

Wei Phoenix
Gordon and batman can outsmart doom especially batman because he alone has defeated darkseid by himself with his tatctics

Wrong.

battlemaster161
yes they could cause if batman was able to defeat a god why coundnt they beat doom especially if Gordon is 10X smarter than batman.

Wei Phoenix
yes they could cause if batman was able to defeat a god why coundnt they beat doom especially if Gordon is 10X smarter than batman.

Because even gods and cosmic entities kneel before Doom and Batman needed help for said plan to work on Apokolips.

battlemaster161
and hell have help fighting doom

Wei Phoenix
Fodder just like Batman.

battlemaster161
doom loses period

Sacred 117
I personally think for concept sake you should replace Batman with Link. Just a suggestion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.