Amped Modern Team vs. TOR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Han
Per Nephthys's request.

Luke Skywalker in his prime:

is put in the body of his youth (and given time to adjust).
is being amped by battle meditation from a safely out of reach Leia
Is wearing cortosis weave armor
wields two lightsabers
is "in teh zone" and not holding back

Forms a battle meld with:

Yoda, again transported into his physical prime.
Mace Windu, already sunken into vaapad.
Kyp Durron.
Kyle Katarn w/duel sabers and the armament in his games.
"in teh zone" Anakin Skywalker w/duel sabers.
Zone Obi Wan Kenobi w/duel sabers.
Zone Maul.
Darth Caedus.
Zone Galen Marek
Redeemed, zone RotJ Vader
Kar Vastor
Mara Jade Skywalker w/lightsaber and shoto
Darth Plagueis put in his physical prime
Count Dooku put in his physical prime
UnuThul

^all being amped by the Temple's light side Force nexus, assuming for the sake of argument that it exists.

vs.

Vitiate, both Emperor's Wraths, Revan and TOR dark councils, Malgus and, for the kicks, PoD Bane. Add in Darth Bandon, Tulak Hord and Ragnos to boot. Oh, and Exar Kun and Darth Zannah. Why not also Darth Malak?

Battle takes place in the Senate Rotunda.

1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All out

Fight!

Nephthys
Vitiate solos.

Master Han
You mean, he pulls off a Han Solo?

http://www.blogcdn.com/massively.joystiq.com/media/2012/03/dstiebay.jpg

Nephthys
No, I mean his team covers for him while he pulls out some super tech and solos the field. Aw yeah.

Master Han
Super tech? Against combatants with thousands of years of technological advancement over him? laughing

I suppose you think Genghis Khan could pull off a victory against the United States military by showing off his super tech.

Nephthys
tech as in technique

like how he soloed a Dark counsil once durrrr

Master Han
^and how would his team cover for him? Luke, Yoda or Zonakin trololol run through them all and cut Vitiate's head off.

Nephthys
Sure they do.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Luke drains the power of the ones while simultaneously butt-raping vitiate, that's how lopsided this is.

The Merchant
What the heck is this? Just for the giggles, Kyle Katarn solos.

Nephthys
This thread is dumb. Its way too one-sided.

ROTJ Vader
Dumb.

Master Han
Originally posted by Nephthys
This thread is dumb. Its way too one-sided.

Dude, the Sith outnumber the modern fighters, like two to one.

Nephthys
And most of them are unknowns. They're up against Zone Luke, Anakin, Marek and Vader with a bunch of other incredible heavy-hitters like Yoda, Plagueis and Unuthul. You've also obviously slanted it in team 1's favor by giving them a bunch of crazy boosts and advantages as well. Sure the TOR team has the numbers, but most are only Council-level based on reasonable assumptions while you've given team 1 tons of people well above that.

Also despite being "the TOR-era" you've given them none of the Jedi from that era.

The thread's stupid.

You're stupid.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
you know what you should do? you should have galaxy-consuming ritual omnipotent vitiate vs this super luke.

NewGuy01
And there's the fact that there's a 3vs3 MAXIMUM in the rules that you seem to IGNORE. Well it's there for a reason, and threads with 20 people against 20 people are stupid and ridiculous to calculate a winner to.

pencilcrayon
Didn't a gargantuanly amplified Padawan push a lot of ISDs out of the star system? Luke himself has manipulated black holes and moved star destroyers on his own. If Luke was amplified from these beings, won't he be pushing all of them into the next galaxy or into one of the blackholes in the maw?

Stigma
Amped modern team rolls. cool
Honestly... Luke as specified in the OP could solo half of team TOR.

Also, Master Han, I must agree with NewGuy01. So many people battling it out makes it virtually impossible to decide the victor. Maybe you could restrict it to 3 vs. 3 from both of these team?

Master Han
Originally posted by Nephthys
And most of them are unknowns. They're up against Zone Luke, Anakin, Marek and Vader with a bunch of other incredible heavy-hitters like Yoda, Plagueis and Unuthul. You've also obviously slanted it in team 1's favor by giving them a bunch of crazy boosts and advantages as well. Sure the TOR team has the numbers, but most are only Council-level based on reasonable assumptions while you've given team 1 tons of people well above that.

Also despite being "the TOR-era" you've given them none of the Jedi from that era.

The thread's stupid.

You're stupid.

I was trying to bring balance to the board, after your whole "Revan and Bastila vs. Ahsoka Tano btw I think Revan would totally win" thread spams from before.

Oh, and remember earlier, when you claimed that a single dark council and a few Vitiates could take down a slightly less wanked Jedi team?

Nephthys
Originally posted by Master Han
I was trying to bring balance to the board, after your whole "Revan and Bastila vs. Ahsoka Tano btw I think Revan would totally win" thread spams from before.

Oh, and remember earlier, when you claimed that a single dark council and a few Vitiates could take down a slightly less wanked Jedi team?

Hey, it was Ahsoka plus Anakin, I got the thread idea from another forum and thought it was cool and you were going on about how awesome Anakin was and how he could run through force attacks so I figured you'd think the same for him there.

This teams a lot more wanked. Next time make a good thread, *******. estahuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.