DEATH BATTLE! Predictions: Fox McCloud vs. Bucky O'Hare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sacred 117
Damn, I'm excited for this! eek! I've waited so long for an episode featuring Fox, and lone behold, I just KNEW I would hear about it immediately following 'Ivy vs. Orchid'! Happy Dance Sometimes I love being right! wink

I'll be honest, my faith lies entirely with Fox on this one. I don't really know anything about Bucky though, hence why I made this thread. We've got PLENTY of time, so I'd like to get some preliminary opinions on this.

XanatosForever
Man, this is just awesome. Bucky's all the way back in my early childhood, I am so stoked to see him in action again. Not sure how he'll fare against Fox, though.

CosmicComet
I have no idea who Buck O'Hare is. no expression

Yamcha
They should make it a 3 way match and include Jazz Jackrabbit xD, but seriously I'm hoping Fox pulls through but Bucky doesn't seem to be a slouch by any means, I wonder if it'll come down to Fox's H2H skills or something :0.

COG Veteran
I'm going for Fox.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Yamcha
They should make it a 3 way match and include Jazz Jackrabbit xD, but seriously I'm hoping Fox pulls through but Bucky doesn't seem to be a slouch by any means, I wonder if it'll come down to Fox's H2H skills or something :0.

I'm fairly well educated with Fox. His H2H and shear athleticism rapes.

It's Bucky I don't know about. If anyone can provide information on him, it would be much appreciated.

Originally posted by COG Veteran
I'm going for Fox.

Same here. Fox is one of my biggest childhood heroes. I'll never give up on him. smile

COG Veteran
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Same here. Fox is one of my biggest childhood heroes. I'll never give up on him. smile

You would give up on him if he death battled Ash williams

Sacred 117
You would give up on him if he death battled Ash williams

F**k yourself! If you want to argue about that, go here.

Yamcha
Originally posted by Sacred 117
I'm fairly well educated with Fox. His H2H and shear athleticism rapes.

It's Bucky I don't know about. If anyone can provide information on him, it would be much appreciated. Agreed, I feel Fox has more than just his exceptional piloting skills going for him here, if it comes down to fisticuffs I'd wager Fox has it in the bag. I'm in the dark as well on Bucky though, but he has a cool intro..it made me think of Biker Mice From Mars...which is a good thing >.>.

k6Mh7hhaqhk

Bt-aib0zqDY

....Which made me recall Street Sharks big grin

NqGQyMF5a_0

Sacred 117
Hm. I couldn't really conclude anything from that. Hopefully Xan (or someone) will come back with information on Bucky.

Sacred 117
Goes live tomorrow. Ready for this shit! smile

bh4EcezpZvg

CosmicComet
Feels like another filler DB, but I'm looking forward to it simply to see what the next match is.

Q99
Bucky was a pretty fun show... he had a nice ship, but he wasn't a fighter pilot. Good on-foot fighter from what I remember.

Sacred 117
It's actually something they've been wanting to do for a while now.

With Bucky being an all but forgotten idol, and Fox just generally being badass, who can blame them?! big grin

COG Veteran
It will be heresy if Fox loses this. I just can't see it happening.

Q99
It will be heresy if Fox loses this. I just can't see it happening.

Popularity doesn't equal power.

Heck, Ivy's a hundred times Black Orchid in popularity. See how that went.

They may be able to pull out some good feats for Bucky.

Sacred 117
Their volunteer analyst team actually discussed this a while back, and I took it as a good sign.

http://www.screwattack.com/news/death-battle-predictions-fox-mccloud-vs-bucky-o%E2%80%99hare

XanatosForever
A close battle. Glad to see that Bucky could still go blow for blow, even if he couldn't shake off all that 80's rust.

Sacred 117
Fox McCloud is Victorious!!! F**K YEAH!!! Though I have gained much respect for Bucky now that I know a little about him.

CosmicComet
meh death battle.

and the next match is meh too. terminator vs robocop

Q99
That was pretty fun smile The reflector of Fox struck me as pretty decisive, without that Bucky wou;d've won.

XanatosForever
There are a few things that might have turned the battle one way or another, but overall, they do a pretty good job of representing a character that their best, I think.

Q99
Too bad the DVDs are so expensive.

sacred108
If y'all don't already know the deathbattle is out.

COG Veteran
I predicted correctly. Happy Dance

TrevorPhillipss
I wasn't even aware people cared about DB anymore after Superman wrecked Goku.

TrevorPhillipss
After researching the characters I'm going with Fox

Q99
Originally posted by TrevorPhillipss
I wasn't even aware people cared about DB anymore after Superman wrecked Goku.

I think that probably made it more popular. They did an impressive amount of research and an involved fight on that one.

sacred108
The superman vs goku fight was so one sided.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.