Solid Snake Vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
Solid Snake at his younger self ( his peak) Vs Batman from Dc Comic version.

Round 1 solid Snake got all his weapons from MgS series Vs Batman with all gadgets ( I am gonna allow you pick what gadget batman have.

This fight take place on snowfield MGS1

Round 2 stealth whom sneak on whom and take them down.

This fight take place on warehouse

Round 3. Hand to hand combat only.

This fight take place on top of a building.

Batman fans and snake fans rejoice!!!!!!!

Show time cool

battlemaster161
Batman in round one well have the most trouble but i think batman will win majority

iscaremonkeys
cKkV2-e2rtg
Its Snake

Based
Snake easily.

TrevorPhillips
Seriously Darkestking1 stop making these ridiculous threads

Snake doesn't have the skill or physical stats to last more than 30 seconds here, Nick Fury would span Snake let alone top tier fighters like Bats. Learn about the source material before making a thread please.

Oh and Snake's stealth skills are horrible, he was caught four times in the first MGS title. he was caught on the Tanker in MGS2 and in MGS4 Johnny of all people sneaked up on him. Sam Fisher has better stealth ability than Snake does.

ares834
lol

You're back again.

TrevorPhillips
Who?

TheDarkestKing1
Originally posted by TrevorPhillips
Seriously Darkestking1 stop making these ridiculous threads

Snake doesn't have the skill or physical stats to last more than 30 seconds here, Nick Fury would span Snake let alone top tier fighters like Bats. Learn about the source material before making a thread please.

Oh and Snake's stealth skills are horrible, he was caught four times in the first MGS title. he was caught on the Tanker in MGS2 and in MGS4 Johnny of all people sneaked up on him. Sam Fisher has better stealth ability than Snake does.

You don't like my thead? Then don't show up. Plain and simple.

And do not sent me another stupid message again. Got it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.