(((( Devil may cry 2)) Dante Vs Aizen (((Bleach)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
Dante from devil may cry 2 version (at his powerful peak) Vs Aizen from bleach.

This fight been in mine mind for long time..

I need ya help. In this one.

Whom wins??

battlemaster161
Aizen has the advantage i think he wins

Sacred 117
Care to elaborate? I don't know him.

battlemaster161
Hes invisible for one he can fly and one swing from his sword can take down mountains

battlemaster161
But you should give me dantes feats cause i dont know him well.

XanatosForever
Aizen would be classified as a spirit. Dante's battled spirits before, as well as flyers. The mountain strength sword wielding might be an issue, but overall I think Dante shouldn't have much trouble here.

battlemaster161
The longer he fights the more he evolves and also aizens spirit energy will slow dante down and aizen also has super speed. He also has a healing factor.

XanatosForever
This is base Aizen? You're assuming Dante is susceptible to spiritual pressure with no basis for it. Dante has super speed as well, he also has time manipulation, and he has a healing factor too. Unless this is Hogyoku evolved Aizen from the start, I'm really having trouble seeing this as any kind of challenge for Dante.

BloodRain
The greatest tool Aizen has here is his illusions, something he loses with the Hogyoku.

battlemaster161
Aizen without it can control all 5 senses and everyone is affected by spirit energy.

BloodRain
When did he use hypnosis without having his Zampakuto?

battlemaster161
He isnt going to lose his sword period. Dante wont be able to touch him because hell control his sight, hearing, and much more

BloodRain
Cept he doesn't have his Zampakuto when the Hogyoku takes over.

Its either illusions or more power, pick one.

battlemaster161
Its not up 2 me its up to the creater but i see aizen coming on top no matter what.

TheDarkestKing1
I forgot to add.

This aizen base form and final form.

If Dante beat aizen base form then aizen switch his final form the power of Hogyoku

TheDarkestKing1
Originally posted by battlemaster161
He isnt going to lose his sword period. Dante wont be able to touch him because hell control his sight, hearing, and much more

But yet he did use on ichigo in final fight?

How you explain that??

battlemaster161
Ik he did but you should tell bloodrain that not me.

TheDarkestKing1
Ik he did but you should tell bloodrain that not me.

Dammit. I ment aizen did not use his illusions power on the final fight with ichigo.

How can you say aizen still have it???

BloodRain
As said, the best bet Aizen has is illusions. If it manages to land there's a chance it could be resisted as besides some characters being able to notice the slight kinks to the illusion, we have a guy on Dante's level resisting complete control from Mundus.

Dante is still much faster and can swiftly decapitate him. The same fate for Monster Aizen, though his blasts are threatening.

Its not up 2 me its up to the creater but i see aizen coming on top no matter what.
No, as in Aizen cannot use his illusions in his stronger forms. The Hogyoku rejects it. As said if so he would have used it on Ichigo.

battlemaster161
I never said he had his illusions with it i was just giving feats for both forms.

battlemaster161
Also dante will be slower cause of spirtual pressure and wont hurt aizen because he has none.

XanatosForever
There was no need to double post right now. Next time you want to add something to a post, you can use the edit button within the first fifteen minutes of it being up.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by BloodRain
The greatest tool Aizen has here is his illusions, something he loses with the Hogyoku.
My boyfriend corrected me on this. Apparently (I didn't watch Bleach so I go by his words, he's an anime nut of sorts) Aizen only needs to show his sword to person once to keep him/her under hypnosis as long as he wishes, so hypnotize then turn into battleform is a viable strategy.

But then... if so, this tactics would have been used on Ichigo, so this is poorly supported by canon.

BloodRain
Also dante will be slower cause of spirtual pressure and wont hurt aizen because he has none.
The "can't touch/see shinigami" thing was debunked, that and Energy Equivalence. When a fraction of the Sparda blades energy could levitate over 300,000 tons, I doubt Aizen's Reiatsu will be some heavy weight upon Dante.

Not that Aizen could slow him enough for it to matter.

Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
My boyfriend corrected me on this. Apparently (I didn't watch Bleach so I go by his words, he's an anime nut of sorts) Aizen only needs to show his sword to person once to keep him/her under hypnosis as long as he wishes, so hypnotize then turn into battleform is a viable strategy.

But then... if so, this tactics would have been used on Ichigo, so this is poorly supported by canon.
Thats true, though by the end of the fight the Hogyoku disintegrates his sword as it finds it useless. If it did it then its a fair reason that it was the Hogyoku that prevented him from using it, even when he was getting desperate.

TheDarkestKing1

I heard something like that. My memory of bleach is small for not reading much.

But I Believe sound correct witch would explain why ichigo never was under_hypnosis by aizen unlike other soul reapers.

If this the case, then I don't see Dante ever get_hypnosis by aizen.

Demonic Phoenix

He has to show that person his sword's power-up. After that, he can control said person's primary senses however he wants. If said person grabs his sword, they'll be immune to his sensory control.

T
Thats true, though by the end of the fight the Hogyoku disintegrates his sword as it finds it useless. If it did it then its a fair reason that it was the Hogyoku that prevented him from using it, even when he was getting desperate.

Eh, it's more likely that he was too overconfident, and felt that he did not have to rely on a Shinigami power anymore.

As for using it against Ichigo, he'd never shown him the ritual, and when Ichigo fought Aizen, he was too damn fast for Aizen to do anything against him.

BloodRain
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Eh, it's more likely that he was too overconfident, and felt that he did not have to rely on a Shinigami power anymore.

As for using it against Ichigo, he'd never shown him the ritual, and when Ichigo fought Aizen, he was too damn fast for Aizen to do anything against him. Unless it was only in the anime Aizen started throwing out things like the Black Coffin when he got desperate. Skipped his gold for using his silver.

Just has to say "Shatter, swordimaru" right? Its not like Ichigo was going all blitz on him or would constantly avoid eye contact if he released.

Its only 'cause of the later disintegration that I feel the orb was the reason. Otherwise it feels more 50/50.

Demonic Phoenix
Unless it was only in the anime Aizen started throwing out things like the Black Coffin when he got desperate. Skipped his gold for using his silver.

Just has to say "Shatter, swordimaru" right? Its not like Ichigo was going all blitz on him or would constantly avoid eye contact if he released.

Its only 'cause of the later disintegration that I feel the orb was the reason. Otherwise it feels more 50/50.

True. Then it falls to the more likely CIS/PIS. Whereas Aizen was incredibly cautious and would think of every possible scenario pre-transformation, post transformation, he acted like a tank.

Nah. Ichigo has to first look at the sword or something like that and then there's something that takes place.

Wasn't the disintegration proof that his Zanpakuto had merged completely or something like that? Aizen manipulated Juha Bach's senses despite not having access to his Zanpakuto or having shown Bach his Zanpakuto's ritual.

BloodRain
When revealing its real power some shinigirl said how when he demonstrated his lie to the Caps etc that it was some mist said to be used to disorientate the enemy. Maybe that mist is the ritual?

Good point. Hm, more disappointed now that its just heavy C/PIS :/ Made worse that the whole illusions/Ichigo thing was made to seem as such an important plot point that all the Caps would stop him from falling under.

danteiscool
iirc, that was a lie on Aizen's part to her as it was just some bogus explanation he gave for it. what she did say was that one day he showed all of the liutenants his shikai and put them under his hypnosis. the whole mist thing was simply the explanation he gave at the time.

as for releasing/using it, yeah he has to perform the whole 'howl/roar/shatter/etc., kyoka suigetus' thing, but doing that in the presence of others under his hypnosis would be freed from its control I think and since Ichigo was mainly surrounded by people when he did go against Aizen (before he fully merged with the hogyoku anyway), he couldn't risk losing his trump card.

so with that said, as for this fight, I think Dante can win this as in terms of speed, Dante should possibly have the edge. strengthwise, not sure where he stands in comparison to Bleach high tiers like Aizen, but he should be fine and yeah, reaitsu most likely isn't going to slow him one bit.

BloodRain
Not saying that he wasnt lying, but it was that moment in which he preformed the 'ritual' needed to control them. Maybe the mist was the ritual needed for his real power to activate. I dunno, its Aizen.. he doesn't even know, no matter what he may say >__>

danteiscool
eh, personally I think it's just a simple matter of activating the shikai and viola, it happens. for all we know, if there was any form of mist involved in the ritual, it was just him screwing with them since he does love to mess with people's minds.

TheDarkestKing1
So guys whom wins?

Aizen or Dante?

danteiscool
well, imo, it depends. if Aizen has ANY form of prep, he could win this. if not, then Dante could win as long as Aizen doesn't try (and succeed) in using shikai on him. then again, he can fly while Dante can't outside of DT (and even then he needs certain things to fly) and just spam attacks from a height that Dante can't immediately reach, I guess....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.