Gogeta vs superman (read)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iscaremonkeys
Rules are: Gogeta can go all the way up to Super S3 ( ascended ss3 but not quite ss4. Like vegeta turned into super vegeta. so Super sayin 3 Super gogeta.) Superman can have 5mins inside the sun. No oxygen cut offs. Gogeta has no time limit.

Who wins

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110805103525/dragonball/images/d/dd/GogetaFusionRebornDVD.png
VS
(post-crisis)
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130331080917/marvel_dc/images/e/e7/Ka-El_Injustice_Gods_Among_Us_.png

ares834
Superman would win even without the sun dip...

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by ares834
<_< elaborate on that for me

battlemaster161
Level 2 loses but 4 would win

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by ares834
This. Superman needs no amp at all to completely crush any DBZ character.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by battlemaster161
Level 2 loses but 4 would win im sleepy as hell so I put 2 instead of 3. I changed it. 2 gets raped

battlemaster161
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
im sleepy as hell so I put 2 instead of 3. I changed it. 2 gets raped the reason why 4 wins is because in the orginal japanese version goku lifted 160 tons while in 265 pounds in clothes without using ki which can boost strength by 10x all while in 10x gravity. This is also before fighting buu and at the end of the buu saga he was said to be over 10x stronger than he was and that vegeta was almost equal to him. Then x his strength by 50, then 8, then 4, then 2 then add that with super sayin 4 vegeta then multiply it by over 10x.

iscaremonkeys
the reason why 4 wins is because in the orginal japanese version goku lifted 160 tons while in 265 pounds in clothes without using ki which can boost strength by 10x all while in 10x gravity. This is also before fighting buu and at the end of the buu saga he was said to be over 10x stronger than he was and that vegeta was almost equal to him. Then x his strength by 50, then 8, then 4, then 2 then add that with super sayin 4 vegeta then multiply it by over 10x.
http://iseeahappyface.com/upload/wtf-is-this-nerd-shit182.jpg

im going to bed so I can understand that nerd shit in the morning

Wei Phoenix
Base form goku could barely lift 40 tons.

battlemaster161
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Base form goku could barely lift 40 tons. your right and wrong. In the american version it was but in the orginal japanese version it was 160 tons with everything i just listed.

ScreamPaste
your right and wrong. In the american version it was but in the orginal japanese version it was 160 tons with everything i just listed.

battlemaster161
just did the math and super sayin 4 goku can lift 64091200000 pounds. however this is the original Japanese version if its the american version than goku cant lift a sixth of this.

ScreamPaste
The approximate weight of the concrete used to build Three Gorges Dam. Yay, I guess.

The method you used is uh... Shaky. And we still need some indication the English manga changed the number of tons Goku was screwing around with.

battlemaster161
they said raditz was ftl remember and you still doubt me with a calculator.

NotAllThatEvil
Raditz was NOT faster than life. >sad

ScreamPaste
That's a dub error, and no one in DBZ has ever shown FTL speed.

battlemaster161
IK but like i said we screwed with dbz so much that it didn't make since

COG Veteran
Supes stomps.

Damborgson
The sundip makes Superman too powerful unfortunately.

But he'd beat normal Superman imo. You're giving him such an insane amount of power that his KI blasts are now major threats.

Sacred 117
This is kinda hard to call. I don't know Superman's stats at base (before sunbathing), and I'm unsure of SSJ3 Gogeta's power, or what he would be able to do with it without the pressure of time.

If anyone can provide the following, it would be much appreciated.

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
This. Superman needs no amp at all to completely crush any DBZ character.

Keep in mind it was once questioned as to whether or not he could even beat Goku alone. Try not to count them out so easily.

BloodRain
At base Superman hits FTL-MFTL speeds, could bench-press the weight of Earth for (iirc) days on end and survived force of (iirc) several supernovas.

His physical speed and strength is a giant leap above and his durability would allow him to survive even a fully charged blast.

Sacred 117
IIRC, he had to tan for 15 minutes to move the Earth, and if the "supernova" feat your referring to is his encounter with Coldcast, then that's likely extraordinary hyperbole. The "force of 15 supernovas" should've reasonably destroyed everything around them. At the very least, the moon. Although, we are talking about a character who originated from comics, where stupid shit seems to happen all the time. Still, that's not something I'm willing to except as "reason".

battlemaster161
Originally posted by Sacred 117
IIRC, he had to tan for 15 minutes to move the Earth, and if the "supernova" feat your referring to is his encounter with Coldcast, then that's likely extraordinary hyperbole. The "force of 15 supernovas" should've reasonably destroyed everything around them. At the very least, the moon. Although, we are talking about a character who originated from comics, where stupid shit seems to happen all the time. Still, that's not something I'm willing to except as "reason".

Agree never liked Marvel/dc comics their almost all boring and stupid but that's my opinion

Sacred 117
Agree never liked Marvel/dc comics their almost all boring and stupid but that's my opinion

I'm not saying that. I don't generally read comics, but I don't dislike them by any means. It's just that shit gets supremely convoluted and inconsistent do to reboots, adaptations, the occasional lazy writer, so forth.

battlemaster161
I'm not saying that. I don't generally read comics, but I don't dislike them by any means. It's just that shit gets supremely convoluted and inconsistent do to reboots, adaptations, the occasional lazy writer, so forth.

don't forget all the PIS they have been doing.

Sacred 117
That's the "inconsistency" and "sometimes lazy writing" to which I refer.

BloodRain
IIRC, he had to tan for 15 minutes to move the Earth, and if the "supernova" feat your referring to is his encounter with Coldcast, then that's likely extraordinary hyperbole. The "force of 15 supernovas" should've reasonably destroyed everything around them. At the very least, the moon. Although, we are talking about a character who originated from comics, where stupid shit seems to happen all the time. Still, that's not something I'm willing to except as "reason". My mistake, I was talking about the feat in New 52 where he's bench-pressing the weight of Earth for 5 days and asks for more. Anyhow I'm lazy, so here's a pre-made post:

"I don't recall him actually physically destroying a planet in that era, but he should easily be able to via powerscaling, considering he's moved them out of their orbits (which actually requires more power than the GBE), as well as moving something larger than the area containing the Earth and Moon, contended against guys with legit planet or higher level strength, smashed an asteroid with enough KE to shatter the Earth, was tearing a planet apart by just fighting in the atmosphere above it (and this was under a red sun so he was slowly losing his powers), scared some Earth Elementals by telling them how he'd destroy the Earth if they didn't give up (and considering they embody the Earth they would know he was capable of what he said), used his HV to power an engine that moved a planet 16 times the size of Earth, pushed a miniature solar system into outer space (while it was quickly expanding to full size), destroyed planets inside the Galactic Golem (not sure if that counts though, as they might not have been full - size planets, it was hard to tell the way it was explained) and at his highest while sundipped he moved War World (which was the size of Pluto, not that big, but keep reading) while pushing against its engines that were firing in the opposite direction, and said engines had the remaining power of Imperiex which as at least galaxy level."
"Superman moves Mageddon wheels: 7.119 XKt" (Star level)

Easily above planetary physical strength.

Nah not that one, and it was Suns not Supernovas.. not quite sure what he means by that by who cares. There was an instance of Superman iirc battle damaged who was only knocked out by a sun going nuke, and more impressively we have;

"- Superman tanks planetary collision: 24,392,925,430,000 Yt
- Hypernova: 2,390,057,361,400 yottatons
- Supernova (high): 47,801,147,228 yottatons
- Supernova (low): 23,900,573,614 yottatons"

Superman has Star System durability.

ares834
The problem is super hero comics are wildly inconsistent, more so than even DBZ. While, at times, Superman has withstood ridiculous amounts of power he has also put down by far less. An "average Superman" sure as hell doesn't want to be get hit by a blast capable of destroying a planet. If he does it's going to hurt... Bad.

Sacred 117
That's my point. It's hard to accurately depict Superman. Everyone usually assumes he's consistently capable of his wild planetary feats. Also, characters such as Gogeta, Vegito, and so on, are arguably alleged potential star system busters, but this isn't something I can actually argue for. My DBZ info is covered in rust, and I can recall nothing that legitimately supports such a claim.

BloodRain
If you use an average Superman to cover any inconsistancies, why not DB?

2 moon and 3 planet bustings with a half dozen claims. Otherwise all of their countless blasts which they find threaterning range from City Block to Country level while their physical attacks are all City Block.

An average DB suffers as much as an average Superman would, who would in this situation still win.

Sacred 117
I'm not saying DB is exempt, but, despite popular belief, they're actually (IMO) easier to determine than Superman. You can tell when their at their base, peak, and anywhere in between. Supes is usually set at random intervals.

ares834
Originally posted by BloodRain
If you use an average Superman to cover any inconsistancies, why not DB?

2 moon and 3 planet bustings with a half dozen claims. Otherwise all of their countless blasts which they find threaterning range from City Block to Country level while their physical attacks are all City Block.

An average DB suffers as much as an average Superman would, who would in this situation still win.

It would. But DBZ really doesn't have many low showings that I am aware of other than Krillin throwing the rock and the elephant hurting SSJ Goku. Both of which, I am fairly certain, are non-canon filler.

As for the blasts, while they aren't typically blowing up planets and such I don't consider that when assessing a character's power. I do the same thing with Superman whose punches typically don't send his opponents hurtling hundreds of miles.

And yes, I gave Superman the win.

iscaremonkeys
I thought a regular Yellow sun gave supes power at a slow rate. How would he be already strong enough to beat SSS3 gogeta before the sun dip?

BloodRain
What?

Are you talking about the Superman in his normal everyday condition or one where he's completely wasted his solar reserves and starts the match in this condition?

Batman-Prime
Superman, with CIS on would have a good fight, with CIS off he stomps.

Zack Fair
I think its dumb. Way too much speculation to know what a SSJ3 Gogeta can do.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I think its dumb. Way too much speculation to know what a SSJ3 Gogeta can do.

Lose to Superman is likely though. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.