Levi and Mikasa (AoT) vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Based
Fight take place in the streets of Gotham. All parties are bloodlusted and itching to kill. This is a random encounter with no prep on either side. This is DCNU Batman.

battlemaster161
Batman loses

Sacred 117
To quote you...

Originally posted by battlemaster161
Care to elaborate?

battlemaster161
No prep and hes never faced them before not knowing their abilities and hasent really fought anybody like them.

Sacred 117
Fair enough. He also has never tried to kill anyone, and this is to the death. That's not to say he's incapable though.

ScreamPaste
Batman is PLENTY capable of killing. He's simply resolute not to do so. Levi should win this, the ultra hard steel swords should get through the batsuit and he's fast enough to land the hits.

That said, Batman has the homefield advantage and if he's itching the kill as was said, he could very well take home a win. He should, if he's up to pre-flashpoint levels, be able to react to Levi if he isn't surprised, and is physically strong enough to break most bones in the boy's body with a kick. Mikasa being her as well makes me think the team takes the majority, though.

Wei Phoenix
Fight in Gotham and Batman is bloodlusted, they aren't winning.

battlemaster161
Yes they are batman isnt prepared and has no gadgets actually meant for killing while the team does.

Wei Phoenix
He doesn't need deadly gadgets to win, although he does have a couple that can be deadly.

battlemaster161
But all of the AoT teams gadgets are deadly batman will put a good fight but will loose in the end.

ScreamPaste
What gadgets? They have swords and fancy grapple lines. Swords are deadly, yes, but so are Batman's fists and kicks if he's bloodlusted.

I do think the team will take majority because Levi is crazy fast, but Levi cannot take a hit at all, one strike from Batman takes him out of this.

battlemaster161
Exactly Batman has to catch him first and i doubt he wont unless he gets lucky

ScreamPaste
Levi has to get close to fight Batman, too, so 'catch' is moot. Batman is much smarter than Levi and will have the tactical advantage, but two people with really sharp swords and minor-super speed are a threat to him. Make no mistake, Batman will win a few fights out of ten due to his intellect, home field advantage, and massive amount of skill.

battlemaster161
but in the end team AoT will win majority

Wei Phoenix
BAtman owns Gotham and he's fought more than what these two are capable of. Batman dodges bullets on the daily. Since it's n Gotham it won't be hard for him to disappear and reappear behind one of them and snap their necks. Sonics, explosive batarangs, gas pellets, he has plenty in his arsenal to win this fight.

battlemaster161
He will win a couple but loses the majority

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by battlemaster161
He will win a couple but loses the majority

Nah brah.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Sonics, explosive batarangs, gas pellets, he has plenty in his arsenal to win this fight.

thumb up

Add to that a Stungun, a Flamethrower (at one point). And there is more.

Just because Batman doesn't utilize his gadgets in a lethal manner doesn't mean that he can't alter them to accomplish that Goal.

Also he is used to fighting swordsmen/women, I think he stands a reasonable chance of atleast winning a few or perhaps on a very good day, take a split.

battlemaster161
I would pay to see this fight cause team AoT are pretty good at adapting.

TrevorPhillips
Maybe the team can take a majority but one on one they'd die horribly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.