RoT Bane, HoT and Hord vs Anakin, Caedus and RotS Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Because my thread idea was betterer than Hans. http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-colbert.gif

Fight takes place Mandalore, where Sidious fought the Maul bros.

Master Han
IDK if you were rooting for your Old and Ancient masturbatory fantasies to win here, but they get their shit stomped in.

Nephthys
Actually, I think this is quite a balanced thread.

Master Han
Sidious takes out HoT with FL.
Anakin and Bane start fighting, but Sidious quickly comes over and takes out Bane with FL.
Hord prepares to get one shotted by Caedus, but instead gets one shotted by Sidious with FL.

And I'm not kidding, either.

Nephthys
I think you are, since you've never displayed any signs of insanity before now.

Sidious isn't taking out the HoT with lightning. The HoT was able to defend against Vitiates lightning quite well, which is comparable to Sidious' own lightning, slightly below at worst. But they were on a nexus so it doesn't matter.

The way I see it Bane and Sidious are equal, Caedus and Hord are either equal or Hords superior and Anakin and the HoT is either equal or the HoT is superior. It will be a tough fight either way.

Master Han
Originally posted by Nephthys
Sidious isn't taking out the HoT with lightning. The HoT was able to defend against Vitiates lightning quite well, which is comparable to Sidious' own lightning, slightly below at worst. But they were on a nexus so it doesn't matter.

Nah. Sidious's lightning pushed vaapad-Windu to his limits.

laughing

laughing laughing

Depends on Anakin's mental state.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Master Han
Nah. Sidious's lightning pushed vaapad-Windu to his limits.

laughing

laughing laughing

Depends on Anakin's mental state.

Which explains why Mace is able to push his llightsaber towards Sidious' face. Y'know, cuz he was soooo pushed........ forward...... confused

You know its true bro. Orbalisks are too broken.

You know this shit is true bro! Hord soloed armies of Jedi and ripped capital ships from the sky. He can at least match Jacen.

No Zonakin. I hate talking about him like that. sneer

Master Han
Which explains why Mace is able to push his llightsaber towards Sidious' face. Y'know, cuz he was soooo pushed........ forward...... confused

Yeah, but he was exhausted and visibly struggling. And this Windu is Palpatine's equal, so...

Oh, they're certainly breaking to FL. And why does Bane get orbalisks?

No, he can't. We've been over this before.

Nephthys
Yeah, but he was exhausted and visibly struggling. And this Windu is Palpatine's equal, so...

He was having trouble and it took effort, yes, but he was hardly pushed to his limit as some claim. He was overpowering the lightning and doing good enough that he could advance through it.

Oh, they're certainly breaking to FL. And why does Bane get orbalisks?

Or maybe Sidious will die to Banes FL. At least with Bane the orbalisks actually give him increased resistance to lightning, meaning that if he can't outright block Sidious' lightning with his lightsaber he can still resist it enough for the orbalisks to take up the slack.

He gets orbalisks because its RoT Bane dummy.

No, he can't. We've been over this before.

No you. Hord can definitely take on Jacen. His TK is better and he's at least equal with a lightsaber. The guys just a better fighter. As I recall, in LotF Caedus was having trouble against a mere 20 shooters. Meanwhile Hord's taking on a thousand Jedi at once and winning.

Stigma
Sidious takes out HoT with FL.
Anakin and Bane start fighting, but Sidious quickly comes over and takes out Bane with FL.
Hord prepares to get one shotted by Caedus, but instead gets one shotted by Sidious with FL.

And I'm not kidding, either.
big grin .... laughing

That made my day thumb up

BTW. Team two wins. smokin'

NewGuy01
Bane>Anakin
Hero<Caedus
Hord<Sidious

Team 2 wins.

Also, Neph, Tulak Hord's feats are likely to be exaggerated intensely, considering Khem Val worships him like a deity, and would logically want to make his master seem like so. No one is soloing 1,000 Jedi, and there's no way there's 1,000 Jedi on a SINGLE battlefront, or there'd have to be something like a million+ Jedi in the galaxy which is retarded.

Nephthys
http://www.swtor.com/holonet/companions/khem-val

"History: Devoured over a thousand Jedi at the battles of Yn and Chabosh."

"Under Tulak Hord's command, Khem Val devored the life energy from thousands of Jedi at the battles of Yn and Chabosh. One of Khem's proudest victories came during the battle of Chabosh, where he fought by Tulak Hord's side to conquer an army of Jedi 1,000 strong." - SWTORE

Its stated that Khem devoured energy from thousands, plural, in both battles and then stated that the Battle of Chabosh was against one thousand Jedi. Therefore the Battle of Yn should have at least a thousand Jedi in it, meaning Tulak Hord solo'ed an army of 1,000 Jedi since he soloed the siege of Yn.

Also there are milions of Sith in Vitiates Empire, so there being millions of Jedi is hardly implausible.

Master Han
He was having trouble and it took effort, yes, but he was hardly pushed to his limit as some claim.

You mean like yourself? This was precisely your claim in the B team vs. Vitiate thread.

Except no, because Sidious's lightning is more powerful, because Sidious himself is more powerful, and faster.

If Sidious overpowers Bane's defenses, he's f*cked, orbalisks or no; and the lightning will kill the orbalisks, causing them to release deadly toxins into Bane's system.

No, he can't. Especially since Bane's fighting style, which explicitly forgoes any pretense of defense, sort of leaves him open.

And as this is RotS Sidious, does he get his army?

No, it isn't. We've been over this before; pulling a ship down is so vague as to be useless information.

laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing

And Revan, who nearly beat Vitiate on a dark side nexus, nearly died to six mandos. Caedus toyed with an equivalent amount with a broken arm.

Nephthys
Woah, look! An actual debate, my threads already better than yours. Guess I win this round arsehole.

You mean like yourself? This was precisely your claim in the B team vs. Vitiate thread.

I believe that was before I looked at the actual scene in question and re-evaluated it.

Except no, because Sidious's lightning is more powerful, because Sidious himself is more powerful, and faster.

Except no it isn't, no he isn't and no he isn't. Am I doing the word thing good?

Sidious' lightning isn't more powerful than Banes. Both have disintegrated shit with their lightning. Except Bane did it days after PoD with only 2 orbalisks. Imagine how powerful his lightning would be after 10 extra years of increased power and Force mastery with his whole body covered in orbalisks.

If Sidious overpowers Bane's defenses, he's f*cked, orbalisks or no; and the lightning will kill the orbalisks, causing them to release deadly toxins into Bane's system.

No, he isn't. Banes obalisks shrugged off over a million volts in RoT. With Bane blunting the attack, Sidious will surely be unable to destroy the orbalisks that way.

No, he can't. Especially since Bane's fighting style, which explicitly forgoes any pretense of defense, sort of leaves him open.

Against Jedi who he was far more powerful than. Bane isn't a twit, when he senses how powerful Sidious is he's not going to leave himself open. It isn't like Bane isn't fast enough to block Sidious' lightning, cmon dude.

And as this is RotS Sidious, does he get his army?

Yes.

Oh, except there aren't any on Mandalore too bad.

No, it isn't. We've been over this before; pulling a ship down is so vague as to be useless information.

No it isn't. You've given no reason why it should be invalid and your points about how he could have done it are completely faulty and worthless.

laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing

Laugh it up chuckles. The fact is that Tulak Hord solo'ed entire Jedi armies and possessed legendary lightsaber skills that made the Kotor-era look like children in comparison.

And Revan, who nearly beat Vitiate on a dark side nexus, nearly died to six mandos. Caedus toyed with an equivalent amount with a broken arm.

Maybe the mando's Caedus fought were shitty.

The fact is 6 mandos still is peanuts compared to 1,000 Jedi. smile

NewGuy01
http://www.swtor.com/holonet/companions/khem-val

"History: Devoured over a thousand Jedi at the battles of Yn and Chabosh."

"Under Tulak Hord's command, Khem Val devored the life energy from thousands of Jedi at the battles of Yn and Chabosh. One of Khem's proudest victories came during the battle of Chabosh, where he fought by Tulak Hord's side to conquer an army of Jedi 1,000 strong." - SWTORE

Its stated that Khem devoured energy from thousands, plural, in both battles and then stated that the Battle of Chabosh was against one thousand Jedi. Therefore the Battle of Yn should have at least a thousand Jedi in it, meaning Tulak Hord solo'ed an army of 1,000 Jedi since he soloed the siege of Yn.

Also there are milions of Sith in Vitiates Empire, so there being millions of Jedi is hardly implausible.

But that would also imply that the PT Era Jedi Order is massively--Unthinkably--inferior to that of the TOR era's JO. Which makes no sense because the PT era was one of the Jedi's best days. The "Golden Age" and "The Prime of the Jedi" if you will. So...?

Also, Tulak didn't solo either way. Cause he had Khem Val, and it also states nowhere that he didn't also have his own squad of Sith with him.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NewGuy01
But that would also imply that the PT Era Jedi Order is massively--Unthinkably--inferior to that of the TOR era's JO.

Yes, it does, doesn't it? >:]

Tulak soloing the battle of Yn comes from Khems account of the story:

3HKSaOj7w2Y

2.10 onwards.

"On Yn, the Jedi had laid siege to an imperial stronghold. Tulak Hord broke the siege single-handedly!" Khem only fought with him in the battle of Chabosh.

He also confirms that he feasted upon armies of Jedi. Tulak Hord also feasted on the energy of the Jedi in Yn and Chabosh 'growing his power and vitality.'

Master Han
Woah, look! An actual debate, my threads already better than yours. Guess I win this round arsehole.

Actually, everyone's just gathering around to laugh at you. So if that was your intention,

OK, but while HoT is struggling against Palpy's lightning, Caedus shoots his own lightning and kills him. Or Anakin tosses his saber. It's not as if they can't multitask.

Except Sidious has killed fifty stormtroopers at the same time with lightning, and disintegrated massive zillo beasts. He also pushed Yoda to his limits.

It's not a matter of volts, but amps. I somehow doubt those assassin's electrostaffs compare to Palpatine's FL, lol.

Yoda made that mistake.

Does the Empire control Mandalore?

Define pulling a ship down. Feel free to elaborate on how this happened.

So what? Palpatine soloed 10,000 Jedi and killed off quintillions of battle droids. See how I can embellish facts?

Or maybe they weren't.

Darn that. Sidious took care of quintillions of battle droids and literally blew up a planet.

NewGuy01
Yes, it does, doesn't it? >:]

Tulak soloing the battle of Yn comes from Khems account of the story:

3HKSaOj7w2Y

2.10 onwards.

"On Yn, the Jedi had laid siege to an imperial stronghold. Tulak Hord broke the siege single-handedly!" Khem only fought with him in the battle of Chabosh.

He also confirms that he feasted upon armies of Jedi. Tulak Hord also feasted on the energy of the Jedi in Yn and Chabosh 'growing his power and vitality.'

"Single-Handedly" doesn't mean he did it alone. He could have broken the siege with a much smaller force, but it cannot be assumed that this means he did it alone.

Also, that's just not happening. TOR era can't stomp PT era Jedi. I could see them being the victors in a war, but outnumbering them 100 to one at least? The ****?

Nephthys

Intrepid37
Bane is being undersold here.

Nephthys
thumb up

Actually, everyone's just gathering around to laugh at you. So if that was your intention,

Its always my intention to make people laugh. Its like a beautiful miracle that I create in their hearts.

OK, but while HoT is struggling against Palpy's lightning, Caedus shoots his own lightning and kills him. Or Anakin tosses his saber. It's not as if they can't multitask.

Ok, but while Sidious is struggling with overpowering the HoT, Bane shoots his own lightning and kills him. Or Tulak Hord runs up and cuts his head off. It's not as if they can't multitask.

It isn't as if the HoT's team is going to just let her be cut down and that argument can be easily be turned on its head. Trying to think up ways teams can work together and fight together is too unpredictable and hard to argue about anyway, which is why in most threads people just pair them up and argue like that.

Except Sidious has killed fifty stormtroopers at the same time with lightning, and disintegrated massive zillo beasts. He also pushed Yoda to his limits.

Proof about the zilo beats? I've never heard that. Plus Bane did turn a Drexl into a charred husk. But the fact is that you can't really argue that either is superior to the others since they're basically the same.

It's not a matter of volts, but amps. I somehow doubt those assassin's electrostaffs compare to Palpatine's FL, lol.

Whatever, I don't know shit about electricity and I doubt Drew does either. The text says 'a million volts of current' so there you go.

Yeah, so do I, but like I said Bane would obviously be working to blunt the attack as well.

Yoda made that mistake.

He's made several. Yoda's kind of stupid. Bane on the other hand displays good tactical aptitude in most of his fights.

Does the Empire control Mandalore?

Not in RotS as I recall.

Either way I was joking. He gets no troops.

Define pulling a ship down. Feel free to elaborate on how this happened.

Pulling down a ship is self-explanatory and needs no elaboration. Pulling is something we all know the definition of.

At least, I dearly hope so..... no expression

So what? Palpatine soloed 10,000 Jedi and killed off quintillions of battle droids. See how I can embellish facts?

Your startling incompetence disgusts me. Here, get a clue you illiterate piece of shit.

Palpatine did that with armies. Tulak Hord explicitly soloed Yn by himself.

Darn that. Sidious took care of quintillions of battle droids and literally blew up a planet.

You're a funny guy Han.

I think I'll kill you last. >:]

Stigma

SIDIOUS 66
Can HoT absorb lightning with his hands? If not, I'd argue that Sidious' lightning would rip through his saber defense just like it did with Yoda.

ROTJ Vader
I actually have to agree with Nepthys on Tulak Hord, he takes out Caedus.

Now Sidious takes out HoT or just TKS him, Bane takes out Anakin (Anakin would hold out for a while). Meanwhile Sidious takes Tulak in a hard fight then jumps over and its Bane Vs Sidious which Sidious wins.

Or Cadeus takes on Bane they stalemate(Or Cadeus wins), Anakin takes down the Hero, and Sidious takes on Tulak. Team 2 still wins.

Nephthys

SIDIOUS 66
But I'd argue he would. lol

Ragnosfan1998
Tulak kills Sidious, Caedus, and Anakin faster then you can blink.

Stigma
Anakin is zone restricted. I said so on the last page.
K.

He's still going to give hell to either opponent from team 1 tho.
Meanhile Sidious or Caedus can take out HoT, Hord or Bane.

TBH I see no way in which team 1 would take a majority.

Master Han
I don't see how Neph thinks team 1 could win.

Sidious could possibly take Hord and either Bane or HoT together. Caedus could take anyone on team III, and Anakin could take Hord and do well against Bane or HoT. We can even compare possibilities:

Sidious beats Bane
Caedus beats HoT
Anakin beats Hord

Sidious beats Hord
Caedus beats Bane
Anakin holds against HoT

Sidious beats HoT
Caedus beats Hord
Anakin holds against Bane

Nephthys
You must not be looking very hard.

Sidious beats Bane - False
Caedus beats HoT - False
Anakin beats Hord - Lol.

Sidious beats Hord - After a hard fight
Caedus beats Bane - False
Anakin holds against HoT - Nah.

Sidious beats HoT - Maybe after a hard fight
Caedus beats Hord - False
Anakin holds against Bane - Lol no.

On the other hand:

Bane matches Sidious
Hord beats Caedus
HoT beats Anakin

Bane beats Caedus
Hord beats Anakin
HoT matches or loses to Sidious

Bane beats Anakin
Hord loses to Sidious after a hard fight
HoT matches or beats Caedus

Ragnosfan1998
I don't see how Neph thinks team 1 could win.

Sidious could possibly take Hord and either Bane or HoT together. Caedus could take anyone on team III, and Anakin could take Hord and do well against Bane or HoT. We can even compare possibilities:

Sidious beats Bane
Caedus beats HoT
Anakin beats Hord

Sidious beats Hord
Caedus beats Bane
Anakin holds against HoT

Sidious beats HoT
Caedus beats Hord
Anakin holds against Bane

You are IGNORANT.

Tulak Hord woud kill Darth Sidious (leader of the SHIT SIDE OF THE DARK FORCE) faster then when Sidious killed Kolar.

Tulak hord would SLAUGHTER EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON TEAM 2 BEFORE THEY KNEW WHAT HAPPEND.

Sidious is a child playing with a lightsaber cheese knife compared to Sidious. Thats a fact.

Now Anakin(Full Potential reached, Moris level.) Vs Hord would be a AMAZING fight but Hord would win most of the time.

Master Han
Sidious beats Bane - False

Bane's orbalisks are weak against lightning. Kill the orbalisks, and they release toxins into Bane, killing him, your irrelevant quip that he took "a million volts" being irrelevant.

Caedus gave Luke hell and is more powerful than Vader. He's also a better damage soak, and a range of esoteric Force abilities.

What are Hord's feats?

He was the top lightsaber duelist in an era where most Jedi and Sith were still using enchanted swords.

He pulled a ship from the sky, but I explained to you the Physics 101 of why this is a silly feat.

LOL, no. Sidious crushes Hord with force lightning.

True. Bane with his orbalisks couldn't beat Raskta Lsu, lol. Note that the orbalisks actually slow him down.

Yeah...Anakin is one of the top duelists in the mythos, lol. Have you read Stover's accolades?

No, not really.

Hord is featless.

lol yes. Anakin could hold his own against anyone short of Yoda and Sidious.

Justify this.

Based on what?

Based on what?

Ragnosfan1998
Nepthys, it seems like your ore reasonable then most of the members on here (who are simply over obsessive PT fanboys). But let me tell you something, Sidious would NEVER defeat Tulak Hord, EVER. Tulak defeated ARMIES OF MILLIONS OF JEDI!.

Sidious lost to Mace Windu. Got his ass chucked down a giant shaft by a injured broken half man half machine shadow of his former self.

Tulak would kill Sidious in the blink of an eye. Its understandable from a first glance why you might think their close: however once you get into the EU and look at the objective feats from the Sith of old, and those of the TOR era it becomes apperant and quite obvious Sith of Old/TOR characters are on a whole completely different playing field then those in the movies.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
*facepalm* this is hilarious, watching you as you restate the things people believed 10 years ago.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Ragnosfan1998
Nepthys, it seems like your ore reasonable then most of the members on here .

Your approval fills me with shame. But.... thanks?

V I like you. thumb up

The Merchant
Hord is the big guy in this match. His feats if taken at face-value are some of the best combat ones I've ever heard of for anyone. ROTS Sidious did take down 3 Jedi Masters like nothing, though. So we could maybe make the claim Sidious could replicate Hord's feats, especially if they were just random Jedi.

pencilcrayon
Palpatine can TK all of them in simultaneity.

Nephthys
Sure.

Bane's orbalisks are weak against lightning. Kill the orbalisks, and they release toxins into Bane, killing him, your irrelevant quip that he took "a million volts" being irrelevant.

They aren't weak against lightning. In fact they actually give Bane extra resistance to them. If you hit him with lightning hard enough they'll die but... if you hit anyone with lightning hard enough they'll die. :T

Its like saying they're weak to lightsabers because sure they mostly protect you from them but the head is still vulnerable, so if you're good enough to hit Banes head he's ****ed.

Also that second irrelevent is irrelevent.

Caedus gave Luke hell and is more powerful than Vader. He's also a better damage soak, and a range of esoteric Force abilities.

Yes. That doesn't automatically put him above the HoT though, who defeated the the first or second most powerful Sith of all time.

What are Hord's feats?

He was the top lightsaber duelist in an era where most Jedi and Sith were still using enchanted swords.

He pulled a ship from the sky, but I explained to you the Physics 101 of why this is a silly feat.

No they weren't. Lightsabers were clearly in full use by that point seeing as Hord wrote a ****ing essay on the lightsaber forms on a giant stone tablet. Hords lightsaber skills were legendary and have been highly praised. His accolades are better than Anakins are. His combat ability has been proven at the battles of Yn and Chabosh. And he got stronger afterwards by draining power from the thousands of Jedi that died against him. He can beat Anakin.

I don't care about your stupid physics lesson or if its silly, he still did it. Luke manipulating black holes, Nihilus levitating the Ravager out of Malachor V and Palpatine tearing apart planets surfaces is silly but guess they're still canon motherfvcker.

LOL, no. Sidious crushes Hord with force lightning.

Hahaha, no.

True. Bane with his orbalisks couldn't beat Raskta Lsu, lol. Note that the orbalisks actually slow him down.

Raskta Lsu enhanced with battle meditation while Bane was weakened by it. And no they don't. The Orbalisks give him extra adrenaline and power, and they're not stated to weigh him down to my knowledge.

Plus the guys still fast enough to appear to wield a dozen lightsabers at one to Zannah.

Yeah...Anakin is one of the top duelists in the mythos, lol. Have you read Stover's accolades?

Yes, though I really couldn't give less of a fart about anything in that book. It doesn't mean he can beat the HoT who was probably the greatest combatant in the TOR-era.

No, not really.

Yes.

Hord is featless.

http://airstre.am/dopamine72/Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

lol yes. Anakin could hold his own against anyone short of Yoda and Sidious.

Hahaha, no. Bane overpowers Anakin with his lightning or his TK, or simply dominates him in a lightsaber duel.

Justify this.

Er, the orblasks are really ****ing haxx and make him a beast in lightsabers so that not only is he really fast, strong and skilled, he's also 90% invulnerable, he's incredibly powerful and has Force lightning comparable to Sidious' and TK close if not comparable to his.

Based on what?

Derp. Pay attention duncedouche.

Based on what?

Bluh.

You totally asked me a bunch of stuff twice btw. Kind of irrelevent. >;]

ares834
Originally posted by The Merchant
Hord is the big guy in this match. His feats if taken at face-value are some of the best combat ones I've ever heard of for anyone.

That's the key right there. Many people, including me, don't take them at face-value.

Nephthys
What specifically do you doubt about them?

ares834
Him soloing an army of Jedi.

pencilcrayon
RotS Mace in the office is too fast for Bane to even tag him.

Nephthys
Originally posted by ares834
Him soloing an army of Jedi.

Ok, so I guess you just don't believe Khem or something. But even if you don't he still drained the power from all those thousands of Jedi so he probably could do it anyway after that even if you don't think he did.

S_W_LeGenD
Both teams can win, IMO. Team 1 have good chance though:

Anakin can loose to any of the members of Team 1 and this would be sufficient for the tide to turn in Team 1's favor.

Throwaway
What specifically do you doubt about them?

Was the ship Hord pulled down in orbit? Was it in free fall? Was it being held up by repulsorlift, or engines? How long did it take Hord to pull it down, to what capacity, and for what purpose?

Nephthys
Originally posted by Throwaway
Was the ship Hord pulled down in orbit?

"The great Tulak Hord once pulled a ship this size from the sky."

Was it in free fall?

"The great Tulak Hord once pulled a ship this size from the sky."

Was it being held up by repulsorlift, or engines?

Does it matter? Even if we assume the worst its still an insane feat in the top tiers.

How long did it take Hord to pull it down?

Again, does it matter? It still puts him in the top tier in terms of TK if it took him a few minutes to do it. I say a few minutes because its a ****ing space ship and can fly away, so if it took too long it would undoubtedly try to fly away in which case the feat becomes a HELL of a lot crazier.

The most likely option is that it was rather fast otherwise the above would happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.