Hulk vs Faora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nietzschean
The surviving kryptonians have managed to get their phantom drive working and re enter the universe. the only problem is they are no longer on dc earth but on marvel earth a parallel dimension.

Faora not aware of this decides to destroy New York calling out Superman by terrorizing new yorkers.

Bruce Banner is in new york and barely avoids a thrown car which agitates him and releases the Hulk.

the Hulk tackles Faora slamming her through buildings. she gets up to face her opponent and smiles.

Faora: finally a real challenge.

Hulk: Hulk, smash puny ugly girl!

Faora: finally, a creature not hampered by morality. are u an evolved human, monster? or are u something else?

Hulk: arrgghh!

MckSAk8zGU4

1ixEHDWqrzI

Stoic
I don't think that Faora will last very long against the Hulk. Once he gets going she will quickly be eclipsed by his growing strength. I didn't see any indication of her having a speed advantage over him either, and she could not fly.

FrothByte
Faora wins. Too fast or Hulk to catch.

BruceSkywalker
hulk does the same thing to faora that he did to loki

Stoic
Originally posted by FrothByte
Faora wins. Too fast or Hulk to catch.

You have no idea of what you are speaking of man. The Hulk would have caught the same missile that put Faora down for the count. Don't let his size fool you, the Hulk was able to react fast enough to catch Ironman's free fall from outer space while he was travelling at terminal velocity. She fought a Superman that was inept at fighting anything outside of a cornfield.

The Hulk is another story, he wouldn't have been remotely as gentle with her as Kal was. You could see how inexperienced he was. She even mentioned it to him as she clowned the hell out him, and tossed him out of the IHOP.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Stoic
I didn't see any indication of her having a speed advantage over him either lol

Also, terminal velocity is not, relatively speaking, that fast. thumb up

FrothByte
You have no idea of what you are speaking of man. The Hulk would have caught the same missile that put Faora down for the count. Don't let his size fool you, the Hulk was able to react fast enough to catch Ironman's free fall from outer space while he was travelling at terminal velocity. She fought a Superman that was inept at fighting anything outside of a cornfield.

The Hulk is another story, he wouldn't have been remotely as gentle with her as Kal was. You could see how inexperienced he was. She even mentioned it to him as she clowned the hell out him, and tossed him out of the IHOP.

Hulk couldn't even hit Thor. The only time he could hit Thor was either via cheapshot or when Thor was already off his feet. Faora is faster than Thor.

TheGodKiller
Already done.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t580560.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t580730.html

juggerman
Faora wins

Stoic
Hulk couldn't even hit Thor. The only time he could hit Thor was either via cheapshot or when Thor was already off his feet. Faora is faster than Thor.

The Hulk will react fast enough to hit her, and he hits harder than she does as well. Thor had the hammer, Faora doesn't. I have yet to see how she moves faster than the Hulk can react to her, and her travelling speed is certainly not greater than his.

FrothByte
The Hulk will react fast enough to hit her, and he hits harder than she does as well. Thor had the hammer, Faora doesn't. I have yet to see how she moves faster than the Hulk can react to her, and her travelling speed is certainly not greater than his.

React fast enough to hit her? If his reactions were so darn fast, how come he couldn't land a single hit on Blonsky? Only time he hit blonsky was when Blonsky stood still and allowed himself to get kicked. Why then couldn't he hit Thor? Only times he could hit Thor was either through cheapshot or when Thor was off his feet. Thor's hammer had nothing to do with Hulk's inability to hit him.

And if Hulk is not fast enough to hit either Blonsky or Thor, then how can you think he's fast enough to hit Faora? Faora who's a lot faster than either Blonsky or Thor. Have you even watched MOS yet?

Stoic
React fast enough to hit her? If his reactions were so darn fast, how come he couldn't land a single hit on Blonsky? Only time he hit blonsky was when Blonsky stood still and allowed himself to get kicked. Why then couldn't he hit Thor? Only times he could hit Thor was either through cheapshot or when Thor was off his feet. Thor's hammer had nothing to do with Hulk's inability to hit him.

And if Hulk is not fast enough to hit either Blonsky or Thor, then how can you think he's fast enough to hit Faora? Faora who's a lot faster than either Blonsky or Thor. Have you even watched MOS yet?

Of course I saw MOS, I saw the Incredible Hulk as well, and the Mighty Avengers. Louis Leterrier directed the Incredible Hulk, and Joss Whedon directed the Mighty Avengers. What this means is that your point concerning Blonsky is irrelevant to this discussion because both directors saw the character in a different light.

The idea that Banner could transform into the Hulk and tag the leviathan that sped towards him as he transformed shows just one reaction feat, and it was a larger feat than tossing Kal El out of the IHOP and into a building (stil having trouble believing that i saw the movie?).

The fact that Kal was also in the first fight that he had ever been in in his life also shows that she may as well have been fighting a target dummy up til that point. Thor on the other hand is a seasoned vet that had been doing battle for 1000's of years or more, so of course he would be more difficult for the Hulk to tag in a battle.

Faora's speed while approaching her target who would be the Hulk at such a short distance would likely not be mach speed due to distance ratios. Ironman came down doing better than that due to a push from his boot jets at the end in order to escape from being trapped with the Badoon. The Hulk literally caught up to a missile doing better than mach one at the very least in the form of Ironman.

Faora was unable to fly as we both saw, and this would simply not be enough to defeat the Hulk. Faora was put down by a missile strike, and from what i saw of the Hulk's full punching power he would easily be able to exceed that force. Faora would be knocked out with one hit in that case, and the Hulk would win.

FrothByte
Of course I saw MOS, I saw the Incredible Hulk as well, and the Mighty Avengers. Louis Leterrier directed the Incredible Hulk, and Joss Whedon directed the Mighty Avengers. What this means is that your point concerning Blonsky is irrelevant to this discussion because both directors saw the character in a different light.

The idea that Banner could transform into the Hulk and tag the leviathan that sped towards him as he transformed shows just one reaction feat, and it was a larger feat than tossing Kal El out of the IHOP and into a building (stil having trouble believing that i saw the movie?).

The fact that Kal was also in the first fight that he had ever been in in his life also shows that she may as well have been fighting a target dummy up til that point. Thor on the other hand is a seasoned vet that had been doing battle for 1000's of years or more, so of course he would be more difficult for the Hulk to tag in a battle.

Faora's speed while approaching her target who would be the Hulk at such a short distance would likely not be mach speed due to distance ratios. Ironman came down doing better than that due to a push from his boot jets at the end in order to escape from being trapped with the Badoon. The Hulk literally caught up to a missile doing better than mach one at the very least in the form of Ironman.

Faora was unable to fly as we both saw, and this would simply not be enough to defeat the Hulk. Faora was put down by a missile strike, and from what i saw of the Hulk's full punching power he would easily be able to exceed that force. Faora would be knocked out with one hit in that case, and the Hulk would win.

The Incredible Hulk is still in the same continuity as The Avengers, meaning his feats still count. The difference between hitting the leviathan, catching IM, and hitting Faora is that both the Leviathan and IM were traveling at straight trajectories. The leviathan was a slow moving whale, and IM was knocked out and free falling and unable to change his trajectory.

Compare that to Faora who can change her direction and trajectory at a moment's notice and you come up with a vastly different scenario.

And while Faora doesn't have the same fighting expreience as Thor, she is still a lot more skilled and trained than Hulk.

Stoic
The Incredible Hulk is still in the same continuity as The Avengers, meaning his feats still count. The difference between hitting the leviathan, catching IM, and hitting Faora is that both the Leviathan and IM were traveling at straight trajectories. The leviathan was a slow moving whale, and IM was knocked out and free falling and unable to change his trajectory.

Compare that to Faora who can change her direction and trajectory at a moment's notice and you come up with a vastly different scenario.

And while Faora doesn't have the same fighting expreience as Thor, she is still a lot more skilled and trained than Hulk.

What are you basing her being more skilled than the Hulk on? The Hulk has her in durability, he has a healing factor, he gets stronger as the fight progresses, he can move as fast or faster than her in travelling speeds. If she in fact is able to hit him more times than he hits her it would not make up for all of the other things that he has over her based on feats.

The idea that she gave Kal a hard time was because she was fighting a guy that had never been in a fight his entire life, and was just hanging in there due to simply being more powerful than Faora. How? Kal was in the sun a lot longer than Faora, and based on canon this is why Superman is one of if not the most powerful Kryptonians on the block.

Once again Faora would not be fighting a combat dummy that does not know how to fight in the form of the Hulk. You saying that he would not be able to hit her ignores the fact that she was hit by a missile that the Hulk would have reacted to, caught, and returned to sender. Speed is speed and this notion that the Hulk is slow in any way is false on your part.

What she has over him would not offset all of the traits that he has over her. One hit, and she would be it.

Zack Fair
Faora wins more often than not.

ares834
Faora wins every time.

Based
Faora stomps. Movie Hulk is a glass canon. Faora has comparable strength, insane durability and is much faster. Hulk may win though if he breaks her mask but she won't be able to touch her.

Stoic
Originally posted by Based
Faora stomps. Movie Hulk is a glass canon. Faora has comparable strength, insane durability and is much faster. Hulk may win though if he breaks her mask but she won't be able to touch her.

Glass canon? What makes you say this? More likely that Faora is the glass canon here, after being taken out by a missile strike. The Hulk would hit her. You should watch the Avengers again. He was anything but this slow character that people are attempting to make him out to be. Faora fought an inept Superman. If he had no power at all any guy that knew how to fight that was his height and weight would push has face into a wall for laughs. The Hulk knows how to fight. For instance Faora was fess powerful that Kal, and the only reason that he didn't take a nap in that fight was due to his superior power. Faora's the glass canon here.

Hulk wins by way of one shotting her.

Zack Fair
LOL.

Stoic
Originally posted by Zack Fair
LOL.

You're laughing? Dude you're obviously biased. Just look at your sig. A missile strik would not have put the Hulk down. The Hulk took hits from aircraft fire just like the large Kryptonian male did, and it had no effect on him. Yet the large Kryptonian was visibly hurt by it. Faora is faster but not to the point that the Hulk would not connect with her. Once he did she would be KO'd just like the missile KO'd her. The only difference is that the Hulk hits with far more force than it did. The only argument that i saw so far was that she was faster. They certainly weren't tougher, and they certainly don't have the Hulk's healing factor or dynamic strength.

Zack Fair
LoL.

Lets not pull the "sig" card, should we? There are certain circumstances behind the missile getting to KO Faora. Hulk's healing factor and dynamic strength is near non-existant in Avengers and Incredible Hulk. She is as a matter of fact much faster than him. Hulk had trouble tagging the slow ass Thor. Faora will most likely dance around him and she can definitely tank his punch if Hulk ever got lucky to land one.

This thread was made before and it got up to 20 pages, so that is probably why people are not even bothering.

Darth Martin
We've been through this before. Faora wins.

NemeBro
No one here knows how to debate for shit.

Just wait until I actually see Man of Steel. I'll be coming for you all.

Based
Glass canon? What makes you say this?
He was subdued and even bled against Chitauri weapons..

So did you not watch the movie? I'll concede that Faora has a problem should her mask be hit, I even said so myself but the Hulk won't touch her. Because he can't.

Mindship
So this is any movie Hulk? H'm. My first impression is to go with Faora, until I remember BanaHulk was fast enough to dodge and catch missiles. He also does have a noted healing factor, and does get bigger and stronger. I can see Faora getting the best of BanaHulk, which would probably enrage him to finally move "missile fast," if you will, and tag her. That may not KO her, but it'll slow her down enough for him to finish the job.

Faora defeats NortonHulk, probably w/o much ado.

Faora...probably defeats RuffaloHulk. Not sure, not as familiar with this Hulk (saw Avengers only once a year ago).

FrothByte
Originally posted by Mindship
So this is any movie Hulk? H'm. My first impression is to go with Faora, until I remember BanaHulk was fast enough to dodge and catch missiles. He also does have a noted healing factor, and does get bigger and stronger. I can see Faora getting the best of BanaHulk, which would probably enrage him to finally move "missile fast," if you will, and tag her. That may not KO her, but it'll slow her down enough for him to finish the job.

Faora defeats NortonHulk, probably w/o much ado.

Faora...probably defeats RuffaloHulk. Not sure, not as familiar with this Hulk (saw Avengers only once a year ago).

Well the video included in the OP was Avengers Hulk so I'm assuming it's him that we're using. And he was slow enough that he couldn't properly hit Thor.

Nietzschean
Well the video included in the OP was Avengers Hulk so I'm assuming it's him that we're using. And he was slow enough that he couldn't properly hit Thor. the hulk movies are in continuity with the avenger hulk arent they?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Nietzschean
the hulk movies are in continuity with the avenger hulk arent they?

Just the one with Norton (The Incredible Hulk). Ang Lee's Hulk with Bana wasn't in continuity with the other two.

juggerman
A wise man once said:

Originally posted by juggerman
Faora wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.