Naruto vs marvel part 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

battlemaster161
This is a tournament the first fights are neji vs dardevil, naruto (sage mode) vs spiderman, kakashi vs captain america

BloodRain
The ninjas stomp.

battlemaster161
Care to elaberate i agree but its nice to hear other peoples reasons

Yamcha
The only fight I even see being a possible one would be Spidey vs Naruto, the rest are spite in my opinion for the Ninjas, the only reason why I say Spidey vs Naruto is a fight is cause Spider-Man is actually more durable and stronger than a lot of people think, I could see him taking blows while also his spider senses and agility coming into play while also hitting like a truck, so I could still understand someone debating that one

but

Daredevil and Cap? Idk, Like dont get me wrong their h2h is phenomenal and I'd honestly say if it was just that no other abilities and even speed then yeah I could see them taking a majority but Neji and Kakashi are not some low tiers, they have impressive speed, a vast array of jutsus and techniques to choose from and poor Cap I really don't see his sheild being able to block a Kamui.

battlemaster161
Kakashi couldnt dent the shield but he would have to figure a way around it

battlemaster161
Lets add these fights kiba vs sabertooth, sasuke (full power) vs iron man (standered armor todays comics), sakura vs electra

Yamcha
Originally posted by battlemaster161
Kakashi couldnt dent the shield but he would have to figure a way around it I didn't say anything about him denting it stick out tongue, I doubt anyone here could tbh but Kakashi is packing Kamui, he likely has the most dangerous weapon on the field cause he can just BFR anything to hell xD. I mean the only saving grave would be if he hit Caps shield with it and while Kakashi was recovering Cap stormed in, but I mean at the same time he could end up taking his shield and arm along with it like he did to Deidara.

Damborgson
Neji is too much for daredevil. He'd have him hacking blood soon and he's tough enough to take some hits in a worst case scenario.

Sage mode Naruto would probably beat the hell out of Spiderman. Is he stronger? No, probably not, but he can also summon Gamma Bunta and the other toads, or tag him with a giant ball Rasengan.

Kakashi better not underestimate Captain America. He'd physically dominate him if they went in for a melee, but the sharingan would help him not get hit, and it'll end with a raikiri to the back.

BloodRain
Kakashi doesn't need to dent the shield, just the meatsack behind it. Frankly Cap wouldn't be able to keep up with Kakashi, and all it would take is a single stab.

As said the DD match is a stomp, same difference as above.

Sage!Naruto can outspeed Spider-Man's best reactions and has the strength to crush him, let alone using a Rasengan.

Kiba's Fang attacks are going to tear Sabertooth up. Sakura would curb Elektra without her recent upgrade. Sasuke? Not sure if a genjutsu will effect IM. Anyhow IM has the physical advantages so unless his three EMS techs can take him down, Ironman wins.

Sacred 117
No disrespect, but what's with you and all these 'This group/universe vs. Marvel/DC' threads?

battlemaster161
Originally posted by Sacred 117
No disrespect, but what's with you and all these 'This group/universe vs. Marvel/DC' threads?

So i can tell whose smart and whose not by their answers. that and im bored and didn't really have nothing else to do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.