Freedon Nadd Vs Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ragnosfan1998
I know the factual answer, do you?.

Ragnosfan1998
Freedon Nadd engages Sidious in a saber lock then Nadd BREAKS SIDIOUS'ES ARMS BY OVERPOWERING THE DARKSIDE SHITSTAIN and slaps away his lightsaber then SHOOTS HIM IN THE HEAD.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
*facepalm*

Ragnosfan1998
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
*facepalm*

?.

Are you even going to bother attempting to defend your shitstain of the darkside?.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
read the top 10 sith lord forum

Ancient Sithfan
freedon nadd would make darth sidious his personal *****

mikemikeer
oy. I feel like we've backtracked 6+ years.

The_Tempest
Behold your handiwork, fool. You have failed us all.

Ragnosfan1998
Originally posted by mikemikeer
oy. I feel like we've backtracked 6+ years.

What?. Because members are agreeing wth facts.

The Merchant
Nadd IIRC is also mostly a Sith Magic practitioner. He has to do waves of darkness with spells, while Sidious can just exude them from his body without trying.

Ragnosfan1998
Originally posted by The Merchant
Nadd IIRC is also mostly a Sith Magic practitioner. He has to do waves of darkness with spells, while Sidious can just exude them from his body without trying.

Nadd would blow Sidious'es brains out. Like the other MILLIONS of Jedi he's killed.

The Merchant
Millions is over exaggerating especially considering the fact that at the most there's 10,000 Jedi. And wasn't his blaster blessed with Dark side magic? If so, Sidious could probably quite literally yank out the power of the blaster. Sidious has a statement calling amulets and spells as quaint trinkets that just hinder the force user in the dark side and should just be used as stepping stones to eventually have their power.

S_W_LeGenD
Sidious most likely.

NewGuy01
Nadd has nothing on Sidious. He's apparently an uber marksman, but that isn't doing shit to Palps. He's a capable duelist and warrior, but again, not fast enough, and not skilled enough for Sidious. His talents with Sith Magic are impressive as well, but he's hardly an equal to Sidious in that regard either, even with Force-Enhancements.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
freedon nadd would bend his knee before the true master of the darkside. Sidious, vitiate, and Plagueis are on a higher tier than the ancient sith. Hell, even the CREATOR OF MARKA RAGNOS has stated that sadow, ragnos, kun, etc. are on a firmly lower tier than palpatine.

Master Han
Vader would tool most of these fools, lol.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Master Han
Vader would tool most of these fools, lol.

Nephthys
Only because we haven't seen them in combat, or not to the extent of Vader. It would be more accurate to say Vader would win due to them mostly being an unknown quantity, rather than being actually shitty. Tulak Hord pretty much confirms that the Ancient Sith were far from feebs.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yes, and I can understand there is some implied power associated with these ancient dark lords. We must not, however, be utterly ignorant/stupid enough to say "LOLZ NADD PWNS SIDIOUS!!!" when clearly the opposite would be the correct answer.

DarthAnt66

mikemikeer
About 1% of what you just typed is actually relevant.

SIDIOUS 66
lmao

Of course. Unless he sends a message across the galaxy, then most of it's irrelevant.

Another great point from you mikequeer. You must be tired of ripping these arguments to shreds?

mikemikeer
I'm sorry, you're right. Darth Sidious was a "master swordsman". Therefore he wins. Rofl. It's unlikely anybody has to try against you at any point.

SIDIOUS 66
Yeah, because being a master swordsman in a vs debate means nothing, but sending a message across the galaxy, well that'll definitely mean something in a fight.

You're too good. Keep 'em coming, we're all learning so much from you.

mikemikeer
Yup, that's exactly what I said, instead of the obvious of "being a master swordsman doesn't guarantee victory over anyone at any point". I realize you're having trouble with common sense but come on, this is almost comical.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
lol, what has nadd done that puts him even close to sidious? You shitily defend your favorite ancient sith, though sidious is canonically stronger than all of em.

mikemikeer
Nothing. He's as much of an unknown as we have in the mythos. Only Ragnos is more unknown.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

this lead me to believe you were defending nadd, although everything typed about sidious is relevant, canonical statements, feats, etc.

mikemikeer
1% was actually relevant to a fight. That includes feats and statements.

The_Tempest
Yup, that's exactly what I said, instead of the obvious of "being a master swordsman doesn't guarantee victory over anyone at any point". I realize you're having trouble with common sense but come on, this is almost comical.

It doesn't guarantee anything, but it IS more directly relevant.

mikemikeer
I don't recall saying Krayt would win a fight because he can reach every sith with the force, but desperation breeds lies.

The_Tempest
I think you're both misrepresenting the other for comedic purposes and out of a sense of deep, mutual hatred.

And I am pleased by it.

DarthAnt66

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/12c/497/0bf/resized/x-x-everywhere-meme-generator-trolls-trolls-everywhere-10fca5.jpg

It states flat out THREE times hes the best, and the others further support the factual claims:
"Obi Wan Kenobi and Yoda were the only Jedi left in a position to do something about the disaster. Yoda went after Palpatine in the empty Senate chamber, but could not defeat the most powerful Sith Lord in history."
-From The New Essential Chronology

"Vader imagined the power that could be his if he crushed Palpatine and established his own rule over the Empire. But first, he would need his own apprentice. By himself, he could not hope to defeat the most powerful Sith Lord the galaxy had ever known ."
-Vader: The Ultimate Guide

"Beyond the vision of the Jedi Knights, somewhere within the darkness, the greatest master of evil ever to use Sith power bides his time. As his strength grows, his plans begin to shape the course of the galaxy, and his snares await the unsuspecting."
-The Complete Visual Dictionary

mikemikeer
Originally posted by The_Tempest
I think you're both misrepresenting the other for comedic purposes and out of a sense of deep, mutual hatred.

And I am pleased by it.

I think you're exaggerating the level of awesome because of your unconditional love and sexual attraction.

The_Tempest
I think you are projecting your emotions onto me. I'll be projecting my semen onto your face.

mikemikeer
Pretending I'm Sidious again?

Intrepid37
lol, good one

The_Tempest

The physical resemblance is deceptive....

DarthAnt66

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/kelso-burn.jpg

Master Han

You're mentally defective, but gotta admit, that was a good one.

mikemikeer
It would be a joy if unintelligent people quit projecting their insecurities on others, but alas, not on this forum.

DarthAnt66
It would be a joy if unintelligent people quit projecting their insecurities on others, but alas, not on this forum.

Translation: I'm going to talk all professional like so others think highly of me, even if I completely ignore canon, and Sidious accomplishments. ^.^

mikemikeer
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Translation: I'm going to talk all professional like so others think highly of me, even if I completely ignore canon, and Sidious accomplishments. ^.^

I don't recall ignoring anything canon, nor Sidious accomplishments. I guess there's a direct correlation between how new you are to the forum, and how completely clueless you are. Move along laughing

DarthAnt66
Don't mean to ruin your 5 seconds of glory, but you completely ignored:

"Obi Wan Kenobi and Yoda were the only Jedi left in a position to do something about the disaster. Yoda went after Palpatine in the empty Senate chamber, but could not defeat the most powerful Sith Lord in history."
-From The New Essential Chronology

"Vader imagined the power that could be his if he crushed Palpatine and established his own rule over the Empire. But first, he would need his own apprentice. By himself, he could not hope to defeat the most powerful Sith Lord the galaxy had ever known ."
-Vader: The Ultimate Guide

"Beyond the vision of the Jedi Knights, somewhere within the darkness, the greatest master of evil ever to use Sith power bides his time. As his strength grows, his plans begin to shape the course of the galaxy, and his snares await the unsuspecting."
-The Complete Visual Dictionary"

Master Han
I don't recall ignoring anything canon, nor Sidious accomplishments.

Accept or reject: Sidious is canonically the most powerful sith lord in history.

mikemikeer
DE Sidious is. But since you're new, you wouldn't know that I've accepted this a long time agosmile

In Universe source, you're a few years too late.

Vader's perspective, ergo taken with a grain of salt.

Not definitive. When you factor in the fact that some of these sources are ancient and that new characters were written before they came out, your argument is weak. It's one that was made even before my time here so I suggest you educate yourself before throwing out this nonsense.

Master Han
DE Sidious is.

Actually, there are a plethora of sources labeling Sidious the most powerful sith lord of all time as early as TPM.

Are you a troll? That's a rhetorical question, BTW.

From an out of universe source.When Yoda crosses sabers with the movie's arch-villain, he doesn't launch into a pinwheeling display of acrobatics, as he did against Count Dooku in Episode II. Instead, Yoda faces the dark side's fury, channeled by the most powerful Sith Lord in history. "Rob Coleman wanted Yoda to feel the power of his enemy," says Wheless, "like a force he's never dealt with before."

--Taken from Insider #86: Yoda's Right Arm

mikemikeer
It becomes amusing when a new child calls someone else a troll. But you're nothing if not amusing.

Yes, I realize there are OOU sources that label Sidious as the most powerful. You asked me for my personal opinion. I gave you my personal opinion. Please stop confusing yourself.

ROTJ Vader
Sidious PWNS.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Ant, you should probably accept that people here do often type with correct grammar and expanded vocabulary, and that it should not constantly be taken as a defense mechanism.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.