KOTOR Darth Bandon Vs ROTS Obi Wan Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ragnosfan1998
Alright. Who takes it?.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Obi wan stomps, lol

Ragnosfan1998
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Obi wan stomps, lol

It would be nice if you could back that up?.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Obi wan's accolades and accomplishments are INFINITELY better than Bandon's, wtf has bandon done?

Ragnosfan1998
Obi wan's accolades and accomplishments are INFINITELY better than Bandon's, wtf has bandon done?

Kenobi is damn good with a blade for his era, no doubt. One of the best duelists in the Prequel era.

However he has only been able to hold Assaj Ventress/Darth Maul to stalemates. His best feat is beating Grievous/Anakin, Kenobi knew Skywalkers moves but its still a impressive feat.

However Kenobi has demonstrated ZERO IMPRESSIVE force abilites. He failed to even lift a X-WING in the ROTS video game and has been thrown around by Dooku/Maul.

Bandon has several stataments backing him up.

Statement from the SW Databank: There he embraced the dark side and the way of the Sith with every fiber of his being. His great strength in the Force, his natural cruelty and his absolute ruthlessness in his quest for power soon set him apart from his fellow students, and drew the calculating eye of Lord Malak himself.

Statement from the SW Databank: Some in the Sith hierarchy wondered if Bandon would someday rise to challenge Malak for the mantle of Dark Lord, for that was the way of the Sith: the strong must rule, and when the apprentice surpasses the Master, the Master must fall.

SOME BELIEVED he may someday challenge MALAK himself who we all know would SLAUGHTER Kenobi with total ease.

And MANY Jedi have fallen at Bandons blade. He is a Jedi killer.

Statement from the SW Databank: Darth Bandon proved himself to be an excellent choice. Many Jedi fell beneath the blade of his lightsaber.

Also from the wiki

Because of his strength in the Force, Bandon was capable of using many Force powers. He could use the Force to push his opponents to the ground and could use it to alter the air currents around his opponent, turning it into a maelstrom. This swirling vortex of Force energy would lift an opponent into the air, spin them around, and completely immobilize them. Bandon was also able to use the Force to render himself virtually invulnerable to most offensive Force powers for a limited time, demonstrating this against Revan. Bandon's strength with the dark side of the Force enabled him to use dark-sided powers such as Force lightning, and he also used the dark side to tap into his rage and direct it against his opponents. He could use the Force to instill fear in his opponents, driving them temporarily insane. Bandon was capable of using the dark side to drain his enemies' life-forces, and to strangle his opponents. He could also use it to debilitate his victims, having it work as a fast-acting toxin.

He can minpulate air currents, has a powerful force push, powerful force lightning, and he can use the force to make his opponents TEMPORALY INSANE.

So I think Bandon would take it, thinking about it. It would be a amazing fight though. Bandon would be outmatched in saber combat, but is FAR above Kenobi with the force. Nice fight with tons of force pushes flying around and shit but in general Bandon would blast away Kenobis saber then just electrcute him to death-After a lengthy fight.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
hmm, at least now I know you are capable of generating an argument without making a complete fool of yourself, but your only downfall is lack of knowledge.

Kenobi is the greatest Soresu practitioner in the mythos, putting him leagues ahead of Bandon AND malak in saber combat. As for the force, Kenobi stalemated the raw power of the chosen one in a push-of-war, also, note that bandon's ingame abilities aren't canonical, he has never canonically displayed the use of insanity, lightning, or force whirlwind. Wiki isn't a credible source, I learned that a time ago

Ragnosfan1998
^Provide a quote stating that kenobi is the best defensive fighter in the mythos.

Lord Lucien
wtf has bandon done? Uh, f*cking everything. He pushed a Sith soldier in to a console. When has Obi-Wan ever done that?

Master Han

Ragnosfan1998

Lord Lucien
You're adorable.

But you're also right. There's no one in the entire Star Wars mythos that Bandon is inferior to.

The_Tempest
Coleman Trebor begs to differ. Has Darth Bandon died unceremoniously at the hands of Jango Fett? No? I thought not.

Master Han
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
You're adorable.

Not as much as me.

The_Tempest
Indeed. More than you, really.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Master Han
Not as much as me. Nah you're cute. This guys is just pwecious.

But seriously, Bandon pwns. There's a reason Vitiate was in hiding for so long.

ares834
Nah you're cute. This guys is just pwecious.

But seriously, Bandon pwns. There's a reason Vitiate was in hiding for so long.

thumb up

Based
Oh god there's another Legend out there.

S_W_LeGenD
Bandon may edge out with his Force abilities.

Nephthys
Lolno.

Based
No.

DarthAnt66
Kenobi WTF Pwns...

Master Han
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Bandon may edge out with his Force abilities.

http://cdn.meme.li/i/5hmqz.jpg

The_Tempest
Are you... genuinely unsure as to the answer, Han?

Behold your social project at work, Neph. Please defend him some more. laughing out loud

Nephthys
Ok.

Ragnosfan1998
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Kenobi WTF Pwns...

YOU ARE IGNORANT! (:

Master Han
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Are you... genuinely unsure as to the answer, Han?

Yes.

NewGuy01
Obi-Wan will win. He's just a vastly superior duelist. Bandon's Force Powers might be more advanced, but it's simply not enough.

NTJack0
Bandon is above Prime Luke, Obi-Wan is no problem for him.

The Merchant
Bandon is were the Force resides in. He takes this.

Based
Originally posted by Master Han
http://cdn.meme.li/i/5hmqz.jpg

Did you get banned because of this? lol

Lord Lucien
No, he was a sock of HWKA.

Throwaway
HWKA was wrongly banned for socking "The Contact", who was a very, very transparent nebaris sock trying to frame me.

This even moreso given that he:

1. Had the same avatar as the previous nebaris account
2. Had in said previous account labeled me his number 1 enemy, even creating a thread just to report me, lol.

Anyone willing to vouch for me could search The Contact's posts, and you'll see that he's obviously nebaris's writing style.

Lord Lucien
No one cares, Rudy.

Throwaway
Someone never lets go of internet grudges, lol.

Nephthys
No one cares, Rudy.

I do. Han has been an active and engaging participant of the forums these last weeks. I support his argument personally.

Throwaway
thumb up I had originally also tried to contact various moderators and administrators detailing the wrongful ban, when HWKA was offed.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
hey Neph, what swtor server is ur 55 guardian on again?

edit: and yes Han is a very important member to this forum, to keep the balance btwn. the PT and TOR eras

Nephthys
The Ebon Hawk.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
damn, I cant do a server transfer, need 1050 more cartel coinssad

Based
No, he was a sock of HWKA.

What does this mean?

Nephthys
A user who was banned yet simply created a new account. Like pulling on a spare sock.

Based
Oh I should've figured that out. Who's HWKA though?

Nephthys
Some douche.

Throwaway

edit: and yes Han is a very important member to this forum, to keep the balance btwn. the PT and TOR eras

So, I'm like Anakin Skywalker, and KMC is Mortis?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
yes. You and I are the upholders of the PT, while Nepthys and S_W_LeGenD are the upholders of the TOR era (although the latter is slightly bias wink) Of course there are others (ROTJ Vader, DarthPower,Sidious66,Tempest, etc.)

Throwaway
Who's The Father? And who's Abeloth? Come on, you need to maintain this analogy.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
S_W_LeGenD is Abeloth, ur the father, Neph is the daughter, and I am the Son.

NewGuy01
And I'm Luke, bitches. Happy Dance

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Nephthys
I do. Han has been an active and engaging participant of the forums these last weeks. I support his argument personally.

Yeah plus he had Joker pic. Have to like anyone with a Joker pic.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Yeah plus he had Joker pic. Have to like anyone with a Joker pic. I did it first! Pay attention to me!

DARTH POWER
I did it first! Pay attention to me!

You removed it. So your not as cool now.

Throwaway
I did it first! Pay attention to me!

Butthurt nobody joined in on your "no one cares" mantra? laughing

BTW, you're wrong, Obi Wan totally shits on Bandon.

And seriously, SWL: feel free to elaborate on how Bandon can edge this out with his "superior force abilities".

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
You removed it. So your not as cool now. Aww. sad

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nephthys

Haha the good old days

cs_zoltan
I'm the upholder of the PT.

RIP

Azronger
laughing out loud

Stigma
Bandon force pushes him into a console FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.