Ninja Rush!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NotAllThatEvil
So how about a gauntlet of some of fiction's most notable ninjas.
The challenger:Randy Cunningham.
Battle field: S.H.I.E.L.D. hella-carrier.

The gauntlet.
1. 12 year old naruto
2. Current naruto
3. Ryu hayabusa
4. Batman
5. The ninja turtles
6. Sheik/Zelda
7. Power rangers ninja storm (no zords)
8. Koga (gym team, not elite four)
9. Snake eyes
10. Pucca
And 11. Kid goku (not a ninja, but close enough)
12. Strider hiryu

The challenger gets five minutes in between matches to rest and prepare. He advances rather he wins or looses. How many wins can he get.

Also, any other ninjas I miss that you want in the gauntlet?

Yamcha
Where's Strider Hiryu ;~;?

BloodRain
What can the Disney ninja do?

NotAllThatEvil
Shoot fire balls, air fists, he's an earthbender with poetry, has basically every form of asian weaponry, survived getting smacked with a giand robot hammer, dodged automatic fire, and has magic first aid. He also has a 900 year old book of strategy and wisdom.

BloodRain
Just going off that..

1. Stats are near equal and what they would throw at eachother, difference being tha Naruto comes with a tail.
2. Naruto, easy.
3. Again sounding quite similar though I'd put Ryu's skill and raw brutality as a needed advantage.
4. Batman has faced similar threats, could go either way.
5. He's on a single turtles level.
6. He could probably pull off a win, though her shields and magic are more powerful.
7. He would defeat a Ranger 1v1, not together.
8. Koga's just a sneaky guy with smokebombs.
9. Not sure, though powers go in the kids favour.
10. Maybe, just maybe. However a pissed Pucca would tear him a new one.
11. Kid goku, easy.
12. Not sure, leaning towards Randy.

NotAllThatEvil
You know that giant robot I mentioned, it's about as big as one of those Pacific rim jaegars and twice as fast. Just sayin.

XanatosForever
Pucca isn't a ninja, so this fight defaults to Randy. You should have made it Garu.

Edit: Location is the S.H.I.E.L.D. hella-carrier. Why am I not surprised Nick Fury went and pimped himself a ride?

BloodRain
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
You know that giant robot I mentioned, it's about as big as one of those Pacific rim jaegars and twice as fast. Just sayin.
Ohh..

1. Randy.
2. Naruto, easy.
3. Tie or Randy.
4. Batman has faced similar threats, could go either way. (lolBats)
5. Would lose to the four combined.
6. He could probably pull off a win, though her shields and magic are more powerful.
7. He would defeat a Ranger 1v1, not together.
8. Koga's just a sneaky guy with smokebombs.
9. Randy.
10. Maybe, just maybe. However a pissed Pucca would tear him a new one.
11. Kid goku, easy.
12. Randy.

The Scenario
Koga's team is two Koffings, a Weezing, and a Muk since he's apparently using them here. Movesets fluctuate.

Sheik uses Deku Nuts, and those are more of a stun than anything. As Zelda she has has some TK and light powers. She's really good at making people not move. Assuming this is limited to OoT.

Dunno anything about Randy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.