Mendor Typhoons Vs Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ragnosfan1998
I, once again, know the factual answer.

NewGuy01
Yoda. Umad?

Ragnosfan1998
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Yoda. Umad?

Your just factually wrong, and ignorant. Ignorance can't be cured.

Mendor Typhoons LAUGHED at the Jedi. he LAUGHEd at Bodo Basses faction because they were KNOWERE NEAR THE POWER OF A MATUKAI ADEPT. Mendor was the leader of the Matukai, he was called a typhoon because he could destroy planets ripping them apart ripping planets in half and moving far faster then atyphoon. Yoda would die in 1second against Mendor. Mendor may be the greatest force user in the starwars mythos.

NewGuy01
Troll harder, come on.

The Merchant
Did you just say Mendor can destroy planets???

Ragnosfan1998
Originally posted by The Merchant
Did you just say Mendor can destroy planets???

Its stated he was able to force push planets, moving them out of their core.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
lol where does it state that? please source it.

Nephthys
Ignore him, this guy has nothing. Just check out his Wookieepedia page, its like a single paragraph.

Q99
This is either SWL or someone copying SWL.

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
Ignore him, this guy has nothing. Just check out his Wookieepedia page, its like a single paragraph.

Here's his feats- he beat Dooku's master, who Dooku considers weak, when the master was young, in a HtH sparring match.

He's from an order known for melee skill, but lack of ability outside that.

He has 'typhoon' in his name.

Nephthys
Sounds like a real badass.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
nah, this ragnostroll makes me wanna worship SW LeGenD, at least he had a sense of equality (like how he thinks DE Sid = Vitiate)

My problem with this new troll is his utter ignorance, and ultimate misunderstanding of the term "canon." Also his inability to grasp context

Q99
I'm sure he's impressive.... for a non-Jedi/Sith force user.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Q99
This is either SWL or someone copying SWL.

I'm telling you, it's not SWL. They're distinctly different, though it's obvious this guy's imitating SWL. Someone come ban this idiot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.