Ash Williams vs. Peter Griffin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sacred 117
Hilarious bait thread for COG Veteran not to be taken too seriously.

You did this, so I'm doing this.

Standard weapons/equipment. The fight will progress outrageously through random settings (like when Peter fights the Giant Chicken).

Come on, Vet! evil face

COG Veteran
Peter gets his ass kicked by a giant chicken.

Spite against Peter.

Sacred 117
He was about to snap said chicken's neck before having a moment of clarity. "Wait, wait, wait, hang on a second! W-What the hell are we fighting about?!"

Lulz. Toonforce durability FTW. stick out tongue

COG Veteran
Doesn't matter. A CHICKEN put him thru hell THREE times. Pathetic. Ash would kill many griffins.

Sacred 117
A GIANT chicken. Look at the events of random flashbacks and such Peter has consistently survived. Peter has negative continuity on his side. Trolololololol.

COG Veteran
He has no negative continuity in his fight against Ash. Therefore Griffin takes a permanent dirt nap. Go Ash Go!

Sacred 117
Peter's survived having his neck arced like a rainbow while trying to make his own Jackass video. You remember that, right? What are Ash's highest combative feats?

COG Veteran
Destroying demonic armies of demons.

By himself and then later by leading an army.

Griffin was killed after watching the Ring. pathetic.

Sacred 117
So... the entire army was in front of him and he destroyed them then and there?

And lone behold, he's still alive. big grin

COG Veteran
Peter couldn't take out demonic spirits, he's a puss. Ash stomps his idiot @$$ into the ground.

Sacred 117
Did Ash do it through shear force, or was it some Phantom Menace-esque one-off?

COG Veteran
It was by badassery.

Sacred 117
Specifics, man. Otherwise, toonforce beats his ass.

COG Veteran
The movies. Mainly 2 and 3.

\badass/

Sacred 117
What did he do SPECIFICALLY? I don't have time to watch them.

COG Veteran
He just kicked their asses. Chainsaw, boomstick, etc. I have the movies. You can watch them then.

Sacred 117
From the other side of the country?! I'd love to, but I'm trying to argue senselessly with you.

COG Veteran
Watch clips online. Nuff said.

Sacred 117
Which ones?

COG Veteran
Anything from evil dead 2 and Army of Darkness.

Griffin would have a fat attack in any of those situations.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.